The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing in your daily news!!
Learn how to protect yourself, your loved ones!
Stand by for insights so startling you will never look at the news the same way again.
YOU ARE NOW ON
THE CUTTING EDGE
NEWS BRIEF: "Are Israel's Nukes Vulnerable To Attack?", The Jewish Press, Friday, August 8, 1997, Page 13.
"LONDON (AP) -- Satellite photos indicate Israel's nuclear weapons base is unexpectedly vulnerable to missile attack, Jane's Intelligence Review reported last week. Contrary to some previous reports about the base, the photos of the Zachariah base southeast of Tel Aviv show no sign of missile storage silos that can withstand a nuclear blast, said Janes, a London-based defense analysis magazine. Instead, the photos indicate that the approximately 50 Israeli-made Jericho 2 missiles and their launchers are stored in limestone caves, which cannot be reinforced to provide the same protection, Jane's said. Third world missiles like the Chinese M-9, armed with nuclear warheads, are accurate enough to threaten the base and seriously damage even reinforced underground caves, it said."
Notice that this account gives us unmistakable confirmation that Israel does indeed have nuclear weapons. In the past, both Washington and Tel Aviv simply refused to "acknowledge or deny" that Israel possessed nuclear weapons. In this article, the author assumes we know that Israel does have this capability, and just launches us immediately into a discussion on how vulnerable these weapons are to attack. But, then, the author of this article takes the direction of the discussion into a different direction.
"The vulnerability of the missile base appears to show an inertia within the Israeli military', said American military writer Harold Hough, author of the report in the magazine's September issue."
Now, suddenly, we are told that the Israeli military is seized with "inertia", which means a lack of decisiveness, a huge problem for any military charged with defending their country. Such a lack of the ability to make quick and firm decisions could be an extreme temptation to an enemy who is always looking for a weakness which might be exploited. The Arabs are reported to believe that Israel possesses just such a leadership weakness today, a weakness that is unprecedented since 1948. Articles abound which speak of trouble in Israeli leadership, and weakness in their vaunted military, to the point where the Arabs seem willing to risk all out war once again with Israel. Believe me, the Arabs are determined to wage war with Israel until they thoroughly destroy her and annihilate her people!! This "peace process" is simply a ruse, designed to cause many Jews and their friends to fall asleep while the Arab busies himself with Israel's total destruction. Arafat has been very vocal on this subject, as the Israeli Intelligence Service has caught him on tape speaking of the ultimate total destruction of Israel!
Now, back to our article.
"In 1994, Hough analyzed Russian and French commercial satellite photos for Janes Intelligence Review and concluded that Israel had seven nuclear installations and as many as 200 nuclear weapons. But after his latest analysis of Indian and other commercial satellite photos, Hough said the size and number of bunkers at the Zachariah base thought to contain nuclear gravity bombs 'support indications that the Israeli arsenal may contain as many as 400 nuclear weapons.' "
If Israel does have 400 nuclear warheads, they have enough atomic power to blow up their Arab neighbors many times over. Furthermore, it makes no sense for the Arabs to be planning, and initiating, a major war with Israel! The only way Arab leaders could be planning such a war with Israel is if one or more of the following statements were true:
1) If the Arab leaders felt they could neutralize Israel's nuclear capability before it was delivered upon them.
2) If Arab leaders felt their populations could sustain heavy losses in a nuclear attack from Israel and still have enough punch to destroy her.
3) If Arab leaders possessed nuclear weapons of their own. Thus, even if their populations took extremely heavy losses, their own nuclear weapons would destroy Israel.
4) If Arab leaders also possessed other 'weapons of mass destruction', with which they could destroy Israel, possibly in conjunction with their own nuclear weapons. Such weapons might be chemical or biological weapons, delivered on tactical theater missiles. Such missiles have been delivered to Iran by North Korea and China, by the way, for further delivery to "front line" nations such as Syria and Egypt.
The fact of the matter is that all of the above factors are true.
1) The Arabs are attempting to obtain the missiles and nuclear warheads that would be capable of destroying Israel's nuclear capability before it can be utilized. Of course, this article makes it seem that all of Israel's nuclear warheads are concentrated at the base, Zechariah. If this is true, then the Arabs would be mightily tempted to believe they could destroy Israel's nuclear capability. This belief, then, makes the probability of an Arab attack even greater!
2) Since the total Arab population is about 250 million people, versus less than 6 million Jews in Israel, Arab leaders can understandably believe that, even if they sustain losses of 50%, they would be justified in their actions if Israel were destroyed in the end. These Arab leaders could just have their 'holy' men declare that all the millions of Arabs killed were 'heroes', or 'martyrs' whose souls went instantly into Paradise because they were killed in a 'Holy War' against Israel. The remaining Arab peoples could then consider their leaders as heroes rather than chumps.
3) As we discussed in NEWS1056 and NEWS1057, American and Israeli Intelligence now believe that the Arab nations Iran and Syria have obtained tactical atomic warheads from the Arab nations who broke away from the old USSR. These weapons have been modified, supposedly, so that they will fit on top of the missiles received from North Korea and China. However, our intelligence service is doubtful that these warheads will still work!! You see, nuclear warheads are very, very fickle instruments of death. They have to be periodically charged with a gaseous substance called Tritium, or they will cease to work. Since the Arabs have been cut off from Russian Tritium for several years now, the atomic weapons they do possess might not explode during battle. Thus, the Arabs could enter a war in which they expect to be able to annihilate the Jewish people by these atomic warheads, only to discover, too late, that they will not explode.
4) The greatest danger to Israel does appear to be from chemical and biological weapons, delivered by missile. The Arabs have them, and they plan to use them, and the new Israeli antimissile missile, the Arrow, is still almost a year from being operational. This opens a 'window of opportunity' for the Arabs to attack before Israel fields the one weapon which conceivably could totally keep the Arab missiles from hitting their targets.
"Hough said the vulnerability of the Zachariah base has serious implications for the Middle East. More importantly, it raises the question of whether an Israeli government would be tempted to launch a preemptive nuclear attack rather than ride out a crisis, 'especially if it learned that one of its enemies had married a nuclear device to a missile'. Shlomo Aronson, who teaches political science at Jerusalem's Hebrew University and is the author of numerous publications ... called the report interesting but not especially alarming. 'Israel doesn't need bunkers that protect the missiles because once they are fired upon, they would respond with their own missiles ... If the enemy, let's say Iran, succeeded in neutralizing a base -- Iran would still have to face a strike." Of course, the eminent Aronson is speaking here of a nuclear weapons strike, even though he is too diplomatic to say so.
This probability brings to mind several key Biblical prophecies which have great bearing upon this current situation.
1) Amos 9:14-15, "And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel [literally means 'I will bring back the exiles of My people, Israel] ... And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God." Thus, God places His Name and Glory on the line when He promises that, once He brings Israel back to life again -- which He did in 1948 -- Israel need never fear again that she might be destroyed as a nation. If the Arabs ever succeed in destroying Israel, all of us Christians might as well throw away our Bibles and our assurance of eternal salvation, because God will have proven to either be a liar, or be so weak as to not be able to fulfill His promises to Latter Day Israel!!!
Isaiah 45:17 makes the same promise. "But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end [literally, 'eternity']. So, God promises that He shall save Israel to all eternity. Then, to underscore the enormity of this promise, God seals it by invoking His own Name and Power!!
2) Daniel 12:1, "And at that time [Latter Day Israel] shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book." At the time of the greatest national trial Israel has ever been through, the 7-year Tribulation Period, events will get so bad that the mighty Heavenly angel, Michael, will have to stand up to defend Israel himself. In Jewish Biblical literature, whenever someone has to 'stand up' they have got some very important work to do; conversely, whenever they 'sit down', their work is accomplished. This is why it is so very important that, when Jesus returned to His Father, He was able to 'sit down' at the Father's right hand in glory. Jesus could sit down because His redemptive work was finished, as the writer to the Hebrews so eloquently explains. Thus, when the Arabs launch their attack, they will be facing angelic opposition from Israel's national guardian, Michael.
3) Obadiah 18, "And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it." This is a most insightful verse, because it reveals that, at the End of the Age, God shall cause a fire to indwell the "house of Jacob" and the "house of Joseph", but rather than the fire burning up these two houses, they explode outward to consume the House of Esau so completely that none of its inhabitants shall survive! When you combine the Houses of Jacob and Joseph, you have modern Israel. And, get this, the "House of Esau" is the modern Palestinians, the PLO!!
Thus, it appears Biblically foreordained that, at the End of the Age, Israel will be completely vexed by the Palestinians, and will so thoroughly destroy them that their population is annihilated. And, the weapons shall destroy by fire. Of course, fire is the major byproduct of a nuclear warhead. But, I wonder if the Palestinians will be destroyed by nuclear warheads? Israel would not want to kill so many of her own people. Further, she fully expects, based upon Biblical prophecy, to sweep outward to occupy the lands now under Arab control, but promised to Abraham by God. We will examine these promises, below, but let us assume that the Israeli Armed Forces can annihilate the Palestinians with a weapon whose primary byproduct is fire, but which will not destroy the Jewish settlements close by. Is that technically possible? Yes, it is, with the Neutron Bomb. The Neutron Bomb produces significant heat when exploded, but it kills by throwing huge streams of neutrons through the bodies of every living being in its path. Yet, the neutron blast does not destroy the flesh or buildings. I further understand that the Neutron Bomb also does not leave very much radiation fallout. Thus, if Israel used the Neutron Bomb against the Palestinians, they would be able to avoid killing their own people, and they could almost immediately sweep outward to occupy the rest of the land God promised to Israel.
4) Deuteronomy 4:30-31, "When thou [Israel] art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; For the LORD thy God is a merciful God; he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them" This is the first promise God made to Israel, that in the 'latter days', He shall fulfill His promises to them that He gave to their forefathers.
This is a significant promise, because God promised land to Israel that includes Lebanon, most of Jordan, part of Iraq, and Syria, almost to Damascus. This verse, and others like it, form the basis for the "Greater Israel" concept being promoted by Orthodox Jews. And, you know something? They are right!
Obadiah 19-21, "And they of the south shall possess the mount of Esau; and they of the plain the Philistines: and they shall possess the fields of Ephraim, and the fields of Samaria: and Benjamin shall possess Gilead. And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel shall possess that of the Canaanites, even unto Zarephath; and the captivity of Jerusalem, which is in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the south. And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S."
Please note that these verses immediately follow verse 18, quoted above, which foretells that Israel shall destroy the House of Esau [Palestinians] with fire so completely that the House of Esau is completely annihilated.
Ezekiel 36 is called the "Valley of Dry Bones" prophecy, for in it, God reveals how He is going to restore Israel back to her land in the "Last Days". In verse 28, God promises, "And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers;" This land is as described above, known today as "Greater Israel".
In Joel 2, beginning with verse 18, God foretells the Last Days restoration of Israel and His personal protection of her. In verse 32, God says that there will be Jews that will survive, in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem. But, in the preceding verses of 30-31, God foretells the nature of the weapons that shall be used during this national tribulation. "And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come."
Pillars of smoke certainly brings one to remember the columns of white that is produced by an atomic explosion. An atomic explosion further sucks up great quantities of dirt, and makes the Sun and Moon turn blood red. Just to make sure that we understand God's timing here, He states that this warfare will occur " before the great and terrible day of the Lord". This destruction will occur before Antichrist arises, and God's Tribulation judgments are triggered.
5) Joel chapter 3 is an enormously important chapter, for God reveals the sequence of events that will occur in the Middle East once Israel returns back to her land. In verse 1, God says, "For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem" Once God reverses the captivity of Israel, which He did in 1948, then He foretells that He shall bring all nations into the Middle East [Valley of Jehoshaphat]. Once all these people are drawn into the Middle East, God reveals that He will judge them. Let us pick up this sequence, starting in verse 2.
"I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink."
When God "pleads" with these people, He will be acting as a Prosecutor in a court room, showing them why they are going to be judged. But, then God tells us why He is going to judge them so terribly. They have mistreated the Jews!! God speaks of this mistreatment,
in verses 2-3, above, but expands still further in verses 4-6. History records that the Arabs have particularly been the thorn in Israel's side for over 3,000 years. Whenever they have had the opportunity, the Arabs have tried to destroy the Jew, pursuing them with great hatred. Certainly, we see this mind set in the Arabs today. From child to adult to leader, the Arabs fervently want to see the Jews annihilated, and are working toward this end.
However, God states, in Joel 3:7, "I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompense upon your own head". In other words, God promises to return the Jews back to their ancient homeland and bring back upon their own head the many evils with which they have historically afflicted the Jew!!! This promise holds great, great importance for today.
Then, in verse 9-16, God foretells that the entire Middle East will ring with unprecedented warfare. God seems to foretell many successive waves of war, with multitudes of men fighting in the Middle East. But, in verse 16, God says that He will protect Israel, Interestingly, God says in verse 15, that the weapons used will turn the Sun and Moon into darkness, another indication of nuclear weapons being used.
But, Israel will be saved.
6) Isaiah 54:17, "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD." No matter how many modern weapons the Arabs employ against Israel, God will prevent them from succeeding in destroying Israel.
7) Deuteronomy 28:7, "The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways." What a precious promise God has just given to Israel!! Her enemies would attack in a united front but will flee in complete disunity and disarray. God will confuse the enemy and cause them to panic during battle with Israel. Several times, since 1948, Israelis have noted that the Arabs temporarily had a decisive edge, only to appear so confused that they lost it and lost the war as a result. Believe me, God is dealing with Israel today precisely as He dealt with her at the beginning of Israel's occupation of the Promised Land, a time when Israel's leaders and her people obeyed God's commands.
8) Zechariah 12:2-4. This is a great testimony to the power of God, for it is a prophecy given over 2,000 years ago that reads like your daily newspaper. The context is the End Times, after Israel is restored to her land. "Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. [Arabs are you listening??]
4 In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness."
God promises, in verse 4, that He will suddenly open His eyes to the danger of Israel, and will smite the opposing armies with panic, maybe madness, and with blindness so they cannot fight. This passage reads like today's newspapers, because, since 1948, many peoples of the world have been preoccupied with Jerusalem. And, every one of them that has actually warred against Jerusalem and Israel have been cut into shreds. Yet, the biggest conflagration is yet to come, one that will destroy the Arabs completely.
In NEWS1035, NEWS1056, and NEWS1057, we reveal that the New World Order Plan envisioned that the appearance of Antichrist would come during the final World War [World War III], which was planned to be between Israel and her Arab antagonists. And, when did this New World Order Plan vision occur? In 1870, when Israel was still 78 years away from being a nation again!! Certainly, demons know Bible prophecy, and are capable of limited foreknowledge. We encourage you to read these articles, for they will be an eye-opening experience.
9) Isaiah 17:1, "The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap." Damascus is known to historians as the "longest continuously occupied city in history". Since Damascus was originally created, there has never been a time when she has been reduced to heaping ruins. Therefore, Bible scholars understand that this is a prophecy yet to be fulfilled. Since Damascus is the capital of Syria, we understand this prophecy to be foretelling that Syria will be totally destroyed in God's judgment. Since Syria is one the major protagonists in this war, as it cooperates with the Palestinians, Jordan, and Egypt in this planned attack against Israel, we can only assume that the stage is set for this prophecy to be finally fulfilled.
If this war between Israel and her Arab neighbors turns into an annihilating war, where the Palestinians are wiped out, and Damascus is turned into a "ruinous heap", where Jordan is devastated, as is Egypt, then immediately look for Antichrist to come walking through the dust and ashes of this war!!
This is the Plan.
Are you spiritually ready? Is your family? Are you adequately protecting your loved ones? This is the reason for this ministry, to enable you to first understand the peril facing you, and then help you develop strategies to warn and protect your loved ones. Once you have been thoroughly trained, you can also use your knowledge as a means to open the door of discussion with an unsaved person. I have been able to use it many times, and have seen people come to Jesus Christ as a result. These perilous times are also a time when we can reach many souls for Jesus Christ, making an eternal difference.
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, but have been very lukewarm in your spiritual walk with Him, you need to immediately ask Him for forgiveness and for renewal. He will instantly forgive you, and fill your heart with the joy of the Holy Spirit. Then, you need to begin a daily walk of prayer and personal Bible Study.
If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as Savior, but have come to realize His reality and the approaching End of the Age, and want to accept His FREE Gift of Eternal Life, you can also do so now, in the privacy of your home. Once you accept Him as Savior, you are spiritually Born Again, and are as assured of Heaven as if you were already there. Then, you can rest assured that the Kingdom of Antichrist will not touch you spiritually. If you would like to become Born Again, turn to our Salvation Page now.
We hope you have been blessed by this ministry, which seeks to educate and warn people, so that they can see the coming New World Order -- Kingdom of Antichrist -- in their daily news.
God bless you.
Return to [ Index of Free Radio Show Transcripts ] [ Currently In The News ] [ Meet Your Pastor ] [ Supporting Your Internet Outreach Ministry ] [ Cutting Edge Seminars On Tape ] [ Cutting Edge Book Store ] [ Freemasonry ] [ Newsletters Archives ]
Christian site for those who seek information about or related to a wide variety of subjects including Bible Evangelical religion Billy Graham Bob Jones Christ Church James Dobson evangel faith God Hour of Power Jack Van Impe Jesus Jimmy Swaggert Kenneth Copeland Lutheran Baptist Methodist Ministry New Testament Old Testament Pentecostal prophecy protestant rapture religion Robert Schuller Roman Catholic spiritual The 700 Club Oral Roberts Baker tribulation