Admiral Cebrowski revealed much about current Pentagon thinking regarding the role of the U.S. Navy today and in the next ten years. This article is very important in understanding the coming New World Order.
The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing in your daily news!!
Learn how to protect yourself, your loved ones!
Stand by for insights so startling you will never look at the news the same way again.
YOU ARE NOW ON
THE CUTTING EDGE
A US Navy officer must be a blending of Warrior, Intellectual, and Devout Man
"Our indomitable strength has created the asymmetric competitor." ADM Johnson. [Asymmetric competitor is defined as one who is not equal to you in numbers, technology, and experience].
Applicable Quote: "History demonstrates that numerical superiority is the most advantageous force attribute". [Captain Wayne Hughes, USN]
ADM Cebrowski -- "As increased cost drives down the numbers you can afford, your adversaries' advantage is exaggerated". [NOTE: Time and time again, and speaker after speaker, both civilian and military, emphasized their worry that the US Navy did not have enough numbers to continue to fulfill their global mission. In their minds, high technology was nice, but to depend upon technology in the place of numbers of men and ships, was very, very dangerous]
ADM Cebrowski closed by lamenting the fact that the Navy has to reduce the number of attack submarines because of the budget crunch.
CUTTING EDGE COMMENTS
1. Numbers Count -- Leader after leader in this Forum -- both civilian and military -- echoed this theme all through the three-day Forum. While these leaders appreciated the advantage of technology they still wanted sheer numbers. The officers running the US Navy do not feel that we can afford to let our numbers of ships and Carrier Battle Groups decline simply because we have high technology. In the event of a real emergency, US Naval officers want as many numbers as they can get.
2. Asymmetric Competitor mentioned as the most likely foe of the future, again by several military officers, both Navy and Marine Corps. An asymmetric competitor is defined as one who is not equal to you in numbers, technology, and experience. However, they will try to engage you in battle trying to take advantage of any weaknesses you might have. A good example is guerilla warfare, with the guerillas being the asymmetrical competitor.
The asymmetric competitor was mentioned so often in this Forum that I got the impression that the Navy did not anticipate having to engage an enemy that is equal to them in manpower, numbers of ships, and technology. They expected to be engaging an enemy inferior to them in these matters. However, if you assume that the U.S. Military is aiming for the United Nations' concept of a One-World Military, you would realize that they expect never to have to engage an enemy equal to them! They would naturally expect that all battles in the future will be against an inferior foe; the Navy just wants to ensure they never underestimate such a foe.
3. Network Centric Warfare is the Navy's answer to all competitors. This concept envisions networking all military and civilian forces so that all can share information and thus gain a huge competitive advantage on the battle field. This type of warfare has been battle tested in the Gulf War and in Serbia, with great success. A later speaker said that China was sufficiently impressed that they were moving toward NCW forces.
4. Technology was definitely being counted upon by the U.S. Navy to keep their forces superior to any on the planet. From precision-guided munitions to ships that can travel 40-50 knots -- or even 100 knots -- the Navy is embracing high technology and counting upon a partnership with American business to keep them cutting edge.
5. However, U.S. Navy speakers kept up the refrain that they cannot depend upon technology to offset numbers. An enemy might get lucky on some hits during a battle, or they might surprise us with unique tactics, allowing them to destroy ships which we did not anticipate. In order to win such a battle, numbers become extremely important. Civilian leaders echoed this refrain. Yet, President Clinton keeps reducing the budget, even as he "promises" more spending. Congress just recently forced a spending plan for the military upon the Administration in excess of what it wanted. Whether such money ever gets spent is another question.
The most important element that is not in question is that the U.S. Military will soon be serving the United Nations generally and the Antichrist specifically. Whatever numbers and whatever high technology we possess will transfer -- lock, stock, and barrel -- to the United Nations. At this point, leaders like Commander David Smith will get their wish that the world have only one dominant military; however, they will soon realize what a mistake that concept will turn out to be, as the most evil genius of history will take command of such a force. He will use that force to kill his enemies and to slaughter anyone he decides to slaughter.
Dark times are definitely ahead for the entire world, just as the Bible foretells.
Are you spiritually ready? Is your family? Are you adequately protecting your loved ones? This is the reason for this ministry, to enable you to first understand the peril facing you, and then help you develop strategies to warn and protect your loved ones. Once you have been thoroughly trained, you can also use your knowledge as a means to open the door of discussion with an unsaved person. I have been able to use it many times, and have seen people come to Jesus Christ as a result. These perilous times are also a time when we can reach many souls for Jesus Christ, making an eternal difference.
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, but have been very lukewarm in your spiritual walk with Him, you need to immediately ask Him for forgiveness and for renewal. He will instantly forgive you, and fill your heart with the joy of the Holy Spirit. Then, you need to begin a daily walk of prayer and personal Bible Study.
If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as Savior, but have come to realize His reality and the approaching End of the Age, and want to accept His FREE Gift of Eternal Life, you can also do so now, in the privacy of your home. Once you accept Him as Savior, you are spiritually Born Again, and are as assured of Heaven as if you were already there. Then, you can rest assured that the Kingdom of Antichrist will not touch you spiritually.
If you would like to become Born Again, turn to our Salvation Page now.
We hope you have been blessed by this ministry, which seeks to educate and warn people, so that they can see the coming New World Order -- Kingdom of Antichrist -- in their daily news.
Finally, we would love to hear from you.
You can contact us by mail or email.