Title: GOD OF THE HOLY BIBLE IS NOT (ONLY) LOVE! --- Part 1
Resources to aid your Understanding
Learn how to protect yourself, your loved ones!
Stand by for insights so startling you will never look at the news the same way again.
YOU ARE NOW ON
THE CUTTING EDGE
Cutting Edge, Ministries is dedicated to warning and informing God's people. We are committed to the study and exposition of the inerrant, inspired and authoritative Word of God. Our society is deteriorating, and Bible-believing Christians are ill-prepared to face that deterioration. But, to add "insult to injury", most Christian Churches of this day are Apostate to their very core, having moved a great distance away from the Truth, the Whole Truth, and Nothing But The Truth, of God's Holy Bible. Herein lies the disaster: no society can hope to survive if its churches lose their "salt and light", whereby they can prevent or retard the putrefaction of society through sin and moral degradation. Our churches -- by and large -- have lost their way, and our society is putrefying right before our eyes, in the Daily News!
Cutting Edge Ministries is dedicated to preparing God's people to meet the challenges of the Day, and to encourage obedience to the Word of God in being separated from worldliness and false doctrine. Even though the moral bankruptcy of our society is well-documented, few people understand why we have become morally bankrupt. However, when we look at society through the eyes of God, through the Bible, we can easily see why we are facing the unprecedented troubles today. This study of America through the eyes of God is what we will always do try to here; stay with us for some eye-opening truths.
Bible Truth: "God is love" [1 John 4:8]
Since unredeemed people are constantly trying to find ways in which to avoid God's tough but necessary commandments, and since no one wants to even think about eternal judgment in Hell, people have gone to great lengths to twist this simple Biblical truth into the statement: "God is only love". If you do not believe this, let us examine some of these instances in which 1 John 4:8 has been so twisted. The fundamental flaw in the "God is only Love" concept is that the conclusion is quickly reached, where adherents to this position talk themselves into believing that no God Who is only Love could ever punish someone in Hell for eternity; therefore, God is re-created into a Grandfather figure, who will reluctantly throw the doors of eternal Heaven wide open to allow just about everyone who has ever lived to enter in.
God's Nature is multi-faceted, where each of His Attributes flows in parallel with the other, and each is equal in all its perfections. Thus, God's Judgment is just as perfect and eternal and just as powerful as His Love. But, false teachers in the Christian Church are not telling their people this reality; therefore, millions are being deceived, at the very moment the world is sliding into the Kingdom of Antichrist.
Very soon, we shall all be standing before Jesus Christ, believers at the "Judgment Seat of Christ" and unbelievers at the White Throne Judgment. None of us wants to hear Jesus say:
"Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven ... Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name? And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly, disregarding My commands." [Matthew 7:21-23; Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary]
Many people who earnestly thought they were going to Heaven are going to find themselves going to Hell!! Many of the people will have had great and powerful works done in the Lord's name, and many shall even have had huge followings, and will have been highly respected during their lifetimes. Yet, Jesus will tell them:
"I never knew you; depart from Me"
The key to understanding the basis upon which Jesus will reject many earnest religious people and send them to Hell is in the final part of this verse:
"... depart from Me, you who act wickedly, disregarding My commands."
Since the Bible contains Jesus' commands, it is to the Bible we must cling, and only to the Bible. Cutting Edge Ministries wants to follow the Bible as far as it goes, but taking care not to go further on an issue than the Bible goes, not to read into text any of man's human wisdom or understanding. In today's End of the Age church apostasy, reading into God's Word to make it say what it does not say is epidemic and millions may pay for this error with their eternal souls. In NEWS1935, we show how man's interpretation is epidemic in traditional End of the Age prophecy teaching. If you have not read it, please do so, for the words out of Dr. Timothy Ice's mouth is shattering and proves our point.
As we examine this key point of apostasy -- that God is only Love -- please bear in mind we must stick to the Bible, believing what it says and only what it says. "Adding to" Scripture is the key heresy of the past 2,000 years, and has crept stealthily into the Christian Church today.
Let us examine this key Apostasy that will lead to Antichrist as surely as sunset follows sunrise -- that "God is only love".
Groups Who Teach This Heresy
* Gay Christians.org
"We are a 'network' of friends around the world. Our position is that there is no 'sin' in homosexuality. Our 'membership' draws support from a great variety of faith traditions, and our strength lies in this rich diversity. We affirm God's acceptance and love of ALL people, regardless of their sexual or affectional orientation ... Among our friends one will find both Christians and non-Christians, male and female, bisexual, gay, straight, and trans-gendered ... Thank you for supporting us in word, thought, and deed." [http://www.gaychristians.org/]
* God Is For Gays
"The word Gay is inclusive of all. God Loves ALL and accepts everyone ..." Gay or Straight. Must see this website! Very informative - Quotes the following Scripture: "Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal." [NKJV, 1 Corinthians 13:1] [http://members.aol.com/GodIs4Gays/]
* Sikhism: Thy Name Is Love And Sacrifice - Home Page - http://www.srigurugranthsahib.org/main.htm
"God is Love and Love is God. Divine Love is as pure as God and is as infinite as God. Worldliness taints the purity of love and hence dare not touch a Divine Lover. [http://www.srigurugranthsahib.org/rosary/thermometer.htm ]
* God is Love and Love is God -- Sri Guru Granth Sahib (272) [http://www.babanandsinghsahib.org/virtues/love.htm]
* Chaos Is Love - Love. Love conquers all. It is God [http://membrane.com/in_the_house/is_there_a_bathroom/Chaos_Is_Love.html] New Age
* God Is Love -- Mary Baker Eddy Greeting Card - The Church of Christ, Scientist [http://www.spirituality.com/framework/media/flash/godislove.jhtml]
* God is Love -- Webspirit New Age Spirituality Site - The Infinite wisdom of the cosmos is like a huge jigsaw puzzle. Many pieces of the picture are needed for the whole image to take real shape. All are important. None can be omitted. But if there was one that could be ranked the supreme. Above all others then I'd have to say it's this. 'God is Love' -- This is really the key to all wisdom. The one aspect that when fully understood leads to total happiness, liberation, enlightenment, whatever you want to call it."
"Webspirit teaches how to realize your awesome potential, and unlock your inner creativity so that you can fulfil your Divine Destiny. " [http://www.webspirit.com/contemplation_god_is_love.htm]
* God is Love - Unitarian/Universalist Church - Believes all men are ultimately saved, a "Universalist" salvation [http://220.127.116.11/search?q=cache:65PUD8aNjRcJ:online.sksm.edu/univ/godislove.html+%22God+is+love%22&hl=en&ie=UTF-8]
In section entitled, "Essential Principles of Christian Universalism", paragraph 7, Universalism extols the "infinite love" of God, extending even to those people who lived and died before Jesus' ministry -- [http://online.sksm.edu/univ/writings/essential_principles-1878.html]
Core Belief of Universalism - "ART. II.-We believe there is one God, whose nature is love, revealed in one Lord Jesus Christ, by one Holy Spirit of grace, who will finally restore the whole family of mankind to holiness and happiness." ["Why I Am A Universalist", by P.T. Barnum, http://online.sksm.edu/univ/writings/barnum_why.html]
* God is Love - God is Worshipped - God is Served -- Sufi Chant - [http://www.zoofence.com/pray058.html] -- "SRI CHINMOY came to the United States from his native India in 1964 at the age of thirty-two ... This Teacher follows the Path of Love, or bhakti yoga, whose way and goal are intense devotion for God." [http://www.zoofence.com/define.html#universe]
* God is Love - The Mystery of Universal
Salvation - by a Christian Mystic -- "God [is]true Goodness,
the essence of Love, and all will be restored to him .... We have been told
that: the punishment for finite crimes is infinite punishment; the One who is
infinite Love has finite patiencebut patience is a quality of love! (1
the One of infinite might has a plan that finite man can thwart ... The threat of eternal torture is like a gun pointed to a person's head. It turns a loving invitation into spiritual rape ... Imagine God as a huge firea fire of love, and you are a small flame in that fire, burning with love as he himself burns with love. The huge fire doesn't burn you, it cannot burn you, because you yourself are fire ... There is far more to the good news than the fact that we can always come back to God. Many scriptures indicate that we all will come back to God, and this is the overwhelming vision of Christian mystics." [http://www.frimmin.com/faith/godislove.html]
* God Is Love - United Church of Christ -- "In my church, we baptize children and adults in the presence of the entire congregation. The congregation doesnt just watch, they get a chance to stand and make a promise to the person being baptized saying, We promise out love, support, and care. When I came out as an openly gay man, they proved to me that they keep their promises. For me, that's important. Many of my friends were not so lucky to receive such unconditional love from their church communities or their families for that matter. For a lot of folks who identify as gay or lesbian or bisexual or transgender, church and sexuality do not always go hand in hand. Their own Bible baggage has turned them away from their own relationship with God." ["Still Speaking", http://www.stillspeaking.com/nonflash/brooke.htm; emphasis added]
Black Magick Religions Believe "God
Is [Only] Love"
* Lucis Trust, House of Theosophy -- Black Magick Secret Society firmly committed to staging Antichrist
"A new definition of God was given us ... when Christ revealed to us that God was Love through His life and service on earth." ["The Externalisation of the Hierarchy", by Alice Bailey, channeling the demon Master D.K., p. 406]
" The absorption of the Love which flows from the Heart of God to the Hierarchy will necessarily have widespread effects." [Ibid., p. 554]
"For the first time in human history, the love of God was embodied in a man, and Christ inaugurated the era of love." [Ibid., p. 603]
These statements that "God is only love" are pretty close to right, coming from a demon-possessed Illuminist channeler!
* Black Magick Freemason Albert Pike Extols God's Unconditional Love For Every Individual
"At the bottom of Christianity there was love ..." ["Morals and Dogma", Albert Pike, Knight of the Sun, Prince Adept Degree, p. 730]
"... God, good, kind, beneficent and merciful; a Father loving the creatures He has made, with a love immeasurable and exhaustless; Who feels for us and sympathizes with us... Jesus of Nazareth, the 'Son of Man', is the expounder of the new Law of Love ... The Gospel of Love He sealed with His life." [Ibid., p. 309-310]
Note this Satanic belief that God loves every individual unconditionally coming from Black Magick Freemason, Albert Pike:
"Man is once more taught to look upward to his God ... a God, good, kind ... a Father loving the creatures He has made with a love immeasurable and exhaustless .. Jesus of Nazareth, the 'Son of man', is the expounder of a new Law of Love." [Ibid., p. 309]
"... loving-kindness is all of these, greater than Hope, greater than Faith, ... the only thing which God requires of us and in the possession of which lies the fulfillment of all our duties." [Ibid]
This occult believe espoused by Freemason author, Albert Pike, comes the closest to the current false "Christian" concept that God is only love and love is all we need to be in right standing with Him. Nothing could be further from the truth! What we stated, above, needs to be repeated again: God's Nature is multi-faceted, where each of His Attributes flows in parallel with the other, and each is equal in all its perfections. Thus, God's Judgment is just as perfect and eternal and strong as His Love.
"The Father is Love and Mercy ..." [Ibid., p. 796]
Thus, the core belief of the Satanist is that God loves every individual unconditionally, with a "love immeasurable and exhaustless". Does the Bible teach this doctrine? I have found it to be axiomatic that, whenever I find Satanists believing in some religious doctrine that Christianity believes in, I go to the Scripture to double-check whether the Christian doctrine is firmly and unmistakably taught. Bear this concept in mind as we proceed through our study.
Zoroastrian Prayer: God Is Love -- In NEWS1608, we reveal that the Pope always wears white and his Illuminist visitors always wear black in complete adherence to Zoroastrian tradition. This color scheme acknowledges that the Pope is God! In NEWS1342, we revealed the three Magi who followed the star to bring gifts to young Jesus were Sorcerers of the Zoroastrian religion! In 1998, a Satanist emailed me, telling me that the "Bible" of Antichrist will be the book, "Thus Saith Zarathustra", who is the god of the Zoroastrians. Let us examine this prayer to God's Love:
"With bended knees, with hands outstretched, do I yearn for the effective
expression of the holy spirit working within me:
For this love and understanding, truth and justice; for wisdom to know the
apparent from the real that I might alleviate the sufferings of men on earth....
God is love, understanding, wisdom, and virtue. Let us love one another,
let us practice mercy and forgiveness, let us have peace, born of fellow-feeling...
Let my joy be of altruistic living, of doing good to others. Happiness is unto
him from who happiness proceeds to any other human being.
This is a love from a Satanic group from whom Antichrist will arise? Is it any wonder Antichrist will deceive many by his counterfeit Christianity?
More Occult Belief In God's Unconditional Love
"... all occult traditions insist that the cohesive and unifying element in the created world is love. It is the spiritual realism of man which binds man to God and it is man's unconscious love of God which binds God to man." ["Magic Symbols", by Frederick Goodman, p. 58; this is an occult author]
Notice the belief here that the most important element in the Man - God relationship is man's love: man's love binds man to God and man's love binds God to man. This belief comes very close to the Liberal Christian position which teaches that man has the right and the power to decide whether he or she is going to come to God for salvation, and when that might occur. This is patently false, but at least you know that this occult teaching undergirds Liberal Christian teaching that God is only love.
As you can see, false religions all over the world teach as doctrine that God is only love, His love is unconditional, and is universal - extending to all people. We see that Black Magick Freemasons, Gays and Lesbians, Universalist/Unitarians, Buddhists, Hindus, United Church of Christ, New Age adherents, Christian Mystics, Sufi adherents, Church of Christ-Scientists, Sikh adherents, Zoroastrians and the deeply Black Magick House of Theosophy, all teach this doctrine.
Let us go back to the quote from the Satanic book, "Magic Symbols", to place this matter in perspective:
""... all occult traditions insist that the cohesive and unifying element in the created world is love. It is the spiritual realism of man which binds man to God and it is man's unconscious love of God which binds God to man." ["Magic Symbols", by Frederick Goodman, p. 58]
Christians should carefully, fearfully contemplate this question: if Satan teaches that God's love is the only attribute He has and that it is unconditional and universal, would the True Bible teach the same thing? Is the God of the Bible identical to the god of the false religions?
Satan's teachings are the either the opposite of the Bible, or are going one step beyond Biblical teachings, in which case we call them 'slick counterfeits'.
Keep this question in mind as we proceed through the rest of this article.
Now, let us study the truth of the One True God, the God of the
ATTRIBUTES -- PERFECTIONS -- OF GOD
Definition of Attributes
God's attributes, or perfections, are not characteristics which
God possesses, but are who He is. This list is not intended to be an exhaustive
study, but a survey to give us a perspective of the impact of God's perfections
upon our world today. As we begin, remember that all God's perfections flow
into one another, reinforcing one another. None can be separated from the other.
We can picture these perfections as flowing in parallel with each other in a
never-ending circle. [We have drawn primarily upon one of the giants in the
Fundamental Christian world, A. W. Tozer, "The Knowledge Of The Holy",
Harper and Row Publishers, San Francisco, CA, 1961, in preparing this section]
These are the most important Attributes or Perfections of God:
1. God Is Unchanging
* "I, the Lord, do not change." [Malachi 3:6]
* "Jesus Christ is the same Yesterday, Today, and Forever." [Hebrews 13:8]
* "... by two unchangeable things [His promise and His oath] in which it is impossible for God ever to prove false or deceive us, we who have fled to Him for refuge might have mighty indwelling strength and strong encouragement to grasp and hold fast the hope appointed for us and set before us." [Hebrews 6:18; Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary]
* "For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven." [Psalms 119:89]
In God, no change is possible; in man, change is impossible to escape.
Each man appears for a little while to laugh and weep, to work, play and then die to make room for those who shall follow. Satan deceives the unsaved person at this point, convincing him that he will not really die or by encouraging that person to put off thinking of such matters, or by leading him astray in a false religion; some people then believe that they reincarnate endlessly.
Biblical writers faced their mortality in a spiritually healthy way, realizing that change works TO THE ETERNAL ADVANTAGE OF THE SAVED. As the Apostle Paul stated so eloquently, "We all, with open face beholding, the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory." [2 Corinthians 3:18]
Once we have been transported into eternity with God, we shall be made into a being who is just like Jesus. Praise God for eternity!! This wonderful assurance that God never changes means that, 100 million years into eternity, God shall not decide that He is tired of these former human beings in His Heaven and kick us out! What joy! What assurance! What a powerful Rock to which we can permanently moor our souls!
However, God's unchanging nature works terribly against those who are not saved. Each unsaved person absolutely is terrified over death, and looks upon advancing age with dread. Most people, in their heart-of-hearts, can sense the impending doom as they advance in age. Most of the unsaved instinctively know that, if God IS eternal and never changes, their sinful lifestyle will one day be judged by the very God they are trying to flee. Thus, we see Liberal churchmen and sinners of all stripes trying with all their might to reinvent God and His morality. How many times have you heard that "this is the 20th Century and things have changed"!
No, they have not changed. What moral action God forbade 4,000 years ago, is still forbidden today; what made God angry 4,000 years ago makes Him angry still. Listen closely to the words of Jesus as He speaks of the importance of His Word -- the Bible:
"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." [Matthew 24:35]
"Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth." [Revelation 3:10]
Incredibly, Jesus promised the Rapture of the Church only to those Fundamentalists, who have "kept the word" of Jesus Christ, who have clung closely to the Bible and its wonderful teachings. This reality should encourage those of us who hold tightly to the precious Word of Jesus Christ, and His Holy Bible, even as the days of the End of the Age apostasy and coming persecution comes ever closer.
2. God is Holy
God's holiness is an absolute holiness that knows only the highest degree at all times. God does not conform to a standard; He is that standard.
* "Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy." [Lev 19:2]
* "Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. [Isaiah 6:3]
* "Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward." [Isaiah 1:4]
"And not a creature exists that is concealed from His sight, but all things are open and exposed, naked and defenseless to the eyes of Him with Whom we have to do [deal]." [Hebrews 4:13]
* "He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he." [Deut 32:4]
* "Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD." [1 Chron 16:10]
* "For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright." [Psalms 11:7]
* "God reigns over the nations; God sits upon His holy throne." [Psalm 47:8]
* "Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David." [Psalms 89:35] God promising that Messiah would come from King David's lineage
* "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding." [Prov 9:10]
* "The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness." [Prov 15:9] Because God is holy, those who love Him will live righteous lives through the Grace of Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit. We do not test God by seeing how much we can sin without provoking the wrath of God. Satan tempted Jesus to presume upon the Grace and Mercy of God by throwing Himself off the pinnacle of the Temple, knowing that angels would rush to His rescue. Jesus reply was simple but powerful:* "For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name." [Luke 1:49]
"Jesus said to him, On the other hand, it is written also, 'You shall not tempt, test thoroughly, or try exceedingly the Lord your God." [Matthew 4:7; Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary] As we discuss the abortion counsel given Hattie in the "Left Behind" book, "Nicole ", we will come back to this concept, so please keep it firmly in your mind.
* "But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy." [1 Peter 1:15-16]
* "God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." [1 John 1:5]
* "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come." [Rev 4:8]
* "And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?" [Rev 6:10]
Holiness = Health of God's Creation!
God has made holiness the moral condition necessary to the health of His universe. Whatever is holy is healthy; sin is a moral sickness which will end the life of God's creation. Since God's first concern for His universe is its moral health, that is, its holiness, whatever is contrary to this is necessarily under His eternal displeasure. TO PRESERVE HIS CREATION, GOD MUST DESTROY WHATEVER WOULD DESTROY IT. When God arises to destroy sin and save the world from moral collapse, He is said to be exercising Judgment. EVERY WRATHFUL JUDGMENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD HAS BEEN A HOLY ACT OF PRESERVATION. His action in removing the sinful person or nation can be likened to a surgeon removing the cancerous tumor from the body of a beloved patient. The patient lives only because the tumor has been removed. [Tozer, op. cit., emphasis added]
How many of you -- if you were diagnosed as having terminal cancer -- would tolerate a physician who acknowledged your dire condition, but did not want to operate because such a procedure would "violate" your body as he cut into it to perform the surgery! You would want the surgeon to take whatever action he deemed necessary -- whether small or great -- to cut out the cancer so you may live! If he refused, you would likely go to another physician!
In exactly the same manner, God views sin as a cancer threatening the life of His creation. When sinfulness reaches a certain point in a nation or in the world, God acts as a physician to cut out the cancer so His creation can live! Thus, God acts in Judgment, many times by raising up a military force to wreak judgment upon the sinful people He is judging, but many other times, God causes illnesses to come upon the individual or nation under His judgment. But, always, God's judgment falls in order to cleanse out the "cancer" of sin so His organism can live.
The entire Book of Revelation is full of judgments designed to cleanse the earth of its sin and sinners so Jesus can come to earth to set up His Millennial Reign. One verse speaks most clearly to this reality.
"Behold, the day of the Lord is coming!--fierce, with wrath and raging anger--to make the land and the [whole] earth a desolation and to destroy out of it its sinners ... I, the Lord, will punish the world for its evil, and the wicked for their guilt and iniquity." [Isaiah 13:9, 11]
3. God is Infinite and Eternal
God is Eternal
* "Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen. [1 Tim 1:17]
* "The glory of the LORD shall endure for ever." [Psalms 104:31]
* "The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms." [Deut 33:27]
* "For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones." [Isaiah 57:15]
* "... these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal." [Matt 25:46]
* "... whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life." [John 3:15]
* "Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." [Jude 1:7]
God Is Limitless, Infinite
* "Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering. 7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing." [Job 26:6-7]
Psalm 139:1-16 speak eloquently of God's infinite nature. We encourage to read this text in its entirety.
"But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee." [1 Kings 8:27; see also 2 Chronicles 6:18]
"He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names. Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite." [Psalms 147:4-5]
"Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD. [Jer 23:24]
"For his eyes are upon the ways of man, and he seeth all his goings. There is no darkness, nor shadow of death, where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves." [Job 34:21-22]
Infinity and Eternity are THE FOUNDATIONAL perfections of God, ensuring that all other attributes are equally Infinite and Eternal. This Biblical reality delivers the death knell to this teaching from the Pit of Hell, that "God is Only Love"! God's Love flows continuously in parallel with all His other attributes. When God delivers His foretold End Times judgment upon wicked, sinful man, that terrible judgment will be a very high expression of His Love, for finally, His earth will be cleansed of sin and God's people can live in harmony and peace! As the Apostle Peter sighed in anticipation:
"Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness." [2 Peter 3:13]
Since God lives in Eternity, we Christians possess this relaxing sense of the eternal in our hearts as the Holy Spirit dwells continuously. Not so with the unsaved. They know, in their deepest heart, the truth, but in their rebellion, they either turn to their manufactured pride, or to some false religion which Satan has so eagerly supplied. But, as God has said, the "wicked...cannot rest...There is no peace for the wicked." (Isaiah 57:20-21)
4. God is Omniscient -- All Knowing, Possessing All Knowledge
* "Shall any teach God knowledge? seeing he judgeth those that are high." [Job 21:22]
* "Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or being his counsellor hath taught him? With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding? Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance." [Isaiah 40:13-15]
* "Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I now declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them." [Isaiah 42:9]
* "Declaring the end and the result from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure and purpose." [Isaiah 46:10]
* "... they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth." [Zech 4:10]
* "... your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him." [Matt 6:8]
* "Are not two little sparrows sold for a penny? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father's leave, consent, and notice." [Matthew 10:29; Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary]
* "... God knows your hearts. For what is exalted and highly thought of among men is detestable and abhorrent (an abomination) in the sight of God." [Luke 16:15; Ibid.]
* "And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen." [Acts 1:24]
To say that God is omniscient is to say He possesses perfect knowledge. God never has to learn anything, nor does anything ever surprise Him. God knows every thought, action, and motive of every person who will ever live.
At The Great White Throne Judgment, as recorded in Revelation 20:12-15, unsaved man will be judged according to their works here on earth. Each action that man does is recorded. Such knowledge naturally throws the heart of the unsaved into deep turmoil; however, this same knowledge is very sweet to those of us who have come humbly before Jesus to acknowledge His deity, His sacrifice for our sins, and have genuinely asked Him to cleanse us from all sin. For us, there is the sweet knowledge that God has destroyed the very record of our sin and will not remember it eternally. [Isaiah 38:17b; 44:22; John 3:18a, my favorite:
"He who believes in Him, who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him, is not judged; he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation--he incurs no damnation;" [Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary]
God's wisdom is a logical part of His Omniscience, allowing Him to devise perfect means by which to achieve perfect ends. God created our universe through His Omniscience and His Plan of Salvation through His Wisdom. Praise God for all eternity!!
By disregarding key doctrinal differences, these "Christian" groups are joining with Roman Catholicism to "unite" based upon a faulty reading of John 17. On the other hand, the Roman Catholic Church is busily uniting Buddhists, Hindus, all New Age religious adherents, and all smaller pagan religions of the world, largely based upon their goddess worship. In other words, Rome is the key to uniting all religions of the world, Apostate Christianity and Goddess Worship religions. This heresy of uniting based upon what common beliefs the groups have, while ignoring doctrinal differences is leading the world to Antichrist! Thus, you can see how deadly dangerous it is to believe that "Doctrine Divides" and should be soft-pedaled. Jesus was the most divisive character in history, and clearly taught that He came to divide, not unite [Matthew 10:34-36; Luke 12:51-53; 14:26-27]
Doctrines are the End of the Age "Anchor of the Soul" that will lead the genuine Christian through the minefields called "Great Deception" of which the Lord warned in Matthew 24. Satan can counterfeit emotion, feelings and "signs and wonders", but he cannot alter doctrine one tiny bit. Doctrine is the truth of what the Bible tells us about God and Jesus Christ. We can only reach Heaven Jesus' way and that means adhering to His doctrines! Study them, know them, live them!
Now, let us go on to study the rest of the key attributes of God, in Part 2.
As you can see from this lengthy study, the truth of God's attributes is being distorted at a level that is simply unprecedented in world history. As Daily News events draw us closer to the time when the End of the Age truly draws nigh, we can see that the religions of the world are gathering themselves together into the One World Religion that will serve Antichrist. False teachings such as the ones we have just discussed are leading the way.
We earnestly pray that you will not be so
deceived! Truly, Jesus' warnings in Matthew 24 against unparalleled deception
is coming true.
Are you spiritually ready? Is your family? Are you adequately protecting your loved ones? This is the reason for this ministry, to enable you to first understand the peril facing you, and then help you develop strategies to warn and protect your loved ones. Once you have been thoroughly trained, you can also use your knowledge as a means to open the door of discussion with an unsaved person. I have been able to use it many times, and have seen people come to Jesus Christ as a result. These perilous times are also a time when we can reach many souls for Jesus Christ, making an eternal difference.
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, but have been very lukewarm in your spiritual walk with Him, you need to immediately ask Him for forgiveness and for renewal. He will instantly forgive you, and fill your heart with the joy of the Holy Spirit. Then, you need to begin a daily walk of prayer and personal Bible Study.
If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as Savior, but have come to realize His reality and the approaching End of the Age, and want to accept His FREE Gift of Eternal Life, you can also do so now, in the privacy of your home. Once you accept Him as Savior, you are spiritually Born Again, and are as assured of Heaven as if you were already there. Then, you can rest assured that the Kingdom of Antichrist will not touch you spiritually.
If you would like to become Born Again, turn to our Salvation Page now.
We hope you have been blessed by this ministry, which seeks to educate and warn people, so that they can see the coming New World Order -- Kingdom of Antichrist -- in their daily news.
Finally, we would love to hear from you.
You can contact us by mail or email.
God bless you.