Title: ISRAEL MAY AGREE TO GENEVA "PEACE" AGREEMENT IN WHICH COUNTRY IS EFFECTIVELY CUT INTO THREE SEPARATE SECTIONS!
Resources to aid your Understanding
Learn how to protect yourself, your loved ones!
Stand by for insights so startling you will never look at the news the same way again.
YOU ARE NOW ON
THE CUTTING EDGE
For the past 33 years, Arafat has been a terrorist thorn in Israel's side; for 22 years, his suicide bombers have been wreaking havoc upon Israel. Every attack was met by Israeli pledges to not allow these attacks to "derail the peace process", by Arafat's insistence that such attacks are not "consistent" with Palestinian national objectives, and by an America stern plea to Israel to "show restraint".
Along the way, peace talks and shuttle diplomacy galore have occurred, each attempt meeting with failure. Even the July 11, 2000, Camp David meeting, between President Clinton, Israeli Prime Minister Barak, and Arafat, failed, even though Arafat was offered 97% of that which he stated he wanted. Rather than taking the 97% offer, Arafat rejected the offer and on September 29, 2000, launched his infamous 33-month Intifada uprising.
On June 4, 2003, President Bush, Israeli Prime Minister Sharon, and Palestinian Prime Minister Abbas met in Aqaba, Jordan, to announce a Palestinian State, completely fulfilling Bible prophecy (NEWS1819)! However, exactly as this prophecy states, "there was nothing there". No state will ever come out of this agreement, nor any "peace".
Every attempt to "make peace" in the Middle East has failed, for several important reasons:
1. Bible prophecy does not speak of any peace in the Middle East after Israel comes back to her land as a nation, but only war (Joel 3).
2. Arafat is not really attempting to either make peace with Israel or get the best result for the Palestinians. He is really an Egyptian who was recruited - blackmailed by the Illuminist Russian KGB in 1968 to become head of the fledgling PLO (NEWS1429). His real aim is to carry out the Illuminist plan to seize control of the Temple Mount from both Jews and Palestinians so Antichrist can build his Temple there (NEWS1643).
He will also lead the Palestinians into the war with Israel that will lead to their annihilation as we detail below.
3. For the past 20 years, Arafat has ensured that his Palestinian Authority government instill in the people a daily dose of hatred for the Jew, starting in preschool! Every media organ of the P.A. has daily poured thoughts and emotions of hate and genocide against the Jews into the hearts and minds of the Palestinian people; even after Arafat is gone, this hatred will persist so thoroughly that peace will not be possible.
Just as we predicted, the Oslo Peace Accords have failed to deliver anything but suicide bombings, terrorist attacks, and random shootings against innocent civilians -- including the invasion of private homes and the killing of infants in their rockers. Similarly, just as we predicted, the 3-month "Hudna" ceasefire failed. Just as we predicted, President Bush's "Road Map" failed miserably. You would think that Israel is at the limit of foolish, stupid "Peace Agreements" with the Palestinians who do not want to ever live side-by-side with the Jews in peace.
Yet, the news for the past several days has been filled with yet another proposed "peace" agreement, one that is so utterly ridiculous and dangerous as to pose a great and terrible mortal danger to the Israeli nation. Illuminist officials Peres, Beilin, Mitzna, and Burg seem to have been "secretly" working on this plan for two years; further, Illuminist Arafat immediately placed his approval on the plan, even as his lower deputies were sanctimoniously "rejecting" the plan.
Therefore, we must consider the distinct possibility this plan may be implemented -- against all odds and "Conventional Wisdom".
Since it places national Israel at such risk, let us examine this latest fiasco, called the "Swiss Accord", or the "Geneva Initiative".
NEWS BRIEF: "Israeli, PA ministers slam 'Geneva Initiative', The Jerusalem Post Online, by Tovah Lazaroff, Gil Hoffman and Khaled Abu Toameh, October 14, 2003.
"Not even dovish ministers in Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's cabinet are expected to support the new privately formed peace plan, known as the 'Geneva Initiative' penned by former MK Yossi Beilin and former Palestinian Authority Minister Yasser Abed Rabbo. Beilin and Rabbo are hoping to gain Israeli and Palestinian governmental support within Shinui and Likud for the private plan, two years in the making ... Israelis and Palestinians alike continued to blast it as irrelevant and dangerous, even as Beilin and Rabbo brought it to Cairo Monday as a first step toward garnering Arab and international support in advance of signing the document in Geneva on November 4, the anniversary of Yitzhak Rabin's assassination."
Notice this agreement does not mention Peres -- conveniently -- but he is quick to affirm the principles of this agreement.
NEWS BRIEF: "Peres on the Geneva Document", Arutz Sheva, 14 October 2003.
"Opposition leader MK (Labor) Shimon Peres stated the Geneva document signed in Amman may present a good starting point to begin negotiations. Peres stated if the PA has indeed expressed a willingness to withdraw demands for the so-called right of return, and recognizes Israels right to exist as a Jewish State, then there is a starting point for negotiations."
You can bet your bottom dollar that Shimon Peres has been directly, but discreetly, involved in this "Geneva Initiative" for the past two years. If that is the case, then Sharon has been informed as well, his protestations to the contrary notwithstanding. Jerry Golden -- http://www.thegoldenreport.com -- confirmed to me a story I had heard but have never been able to verify: for the past 10 years, Shimon Peres has been meeting Ariel Sharon on a weekly basis at Sharon's residence. We have stated on many occasions that you cannot pay attention to labels, for they are both meaningless and dangerous. They are meaningless because both Liberal and Conservative, Democrat and Republican, are equally committed to the New World Order Plan; likewise, both Sharon (Conservative Likud Party) and Shimon Peres (Liberal Labour Party) are equally committed to the New World Order Plan and Israel's pivotal part in it. Believing in labels is dangerous because it inevitably leads to a person believing the lying propaganda that built the label in the first place, resulting in that person being thoroughly deceived.
Thus, this Ultraliberal Plan which has been percolating for the past two years is a plan in which Sharon has had full knowledge and ample opportunity to provide his input. Keep this reality in mind as we proceed through this article.
Now, let us examine the details of this "Geneva Accord"..
GEOGRAPHIC AND POLITICAL REALITIES OF THIS AGREEMENT
NEWS BRIEF: "The Geneva Accords", By Jerusalem Newswire Editorial Staff, Jerusalem Newswire, October 13, 2003.
"The following are the main points in the draft of the so-called Geneva Accords negotiated by members of Israel's left wing establishment, without the prior knowledge nor the approval of their democratically elected government. The details were triumphantly published Monday by the leftist Israeli daily, Ha'aretz, which reported they would be signed at a ceremony to be held in Geneva, Switzerland, in the coming weeks.
"Israel will withdraw to the pre-1967 borders, except for certain territorial exchanges as described below:
1. Jerusalem will again be divided, with Arab neighborhoods becoming part of the Palestinian state. Jewish neighborhoods, as well as the Judean and Samarian communities of Givat Ze'ev, Ma'aleh Adumim and the historic part of Gush Etzion - but not Efrat - will be part of Israel.
2. The Temple Mount, site of the biblical Jewish temples, will become part of Palestine, an Islamic Arab state. An international force will ensure freedom of access, not freedom of worship, for visitors of all faiths. Jewish and Christian prayer will not be permitted on the mount, nor will archaeological digs. The Western Wall will remain under Jewish sovereignty and the rest of the Old City and its immediate environs, known in some quarters as the "Holy Basin," will be under international supervision.
3. The Palestinians will recognize what will be left of Israel as a Jewish state.
4. The Palestinians will again, as in all their previous agreements, pledge to prevent terror and incitement and to disarm all militias (terror groups). Their state will be demilitarized, and an international, but not Israeli, force will supervise border crossings.
5. The Palestinians will give up what they claim is their "right of return" to land inside the truncated Jewish state. Some refugees will remain in the countries where they now live, the PA will absorb others, other countries will absorb some, and some will be compensated financially. An undefined "limited number" will be permitted to settle in Israel, but the Palestinians will agree not to claim this as the realization of the right of return.
6. The agreement will replace all UN resolutions and previous agreements.
7. The settlements of Ariel, Efrat and Har Homa will be part of the Palestinian state. In addition, Israel will transfer parts of the Negev adjacent to Gaza, but not including Halutza, to the Palestinians in exchange for the parts of the West Bank it will receive.
This agreement, if ever implemented, will completely rewrite the geography of Israel and will place Israel in great physical danger. Let us take the points in order:
Israel will withdraw to the pre-1967 borders; most military analysts believed
that Israel's longterm national security was very much in doubt because she
just was not large enough to withstand the powerful enemies surrounding her
on all sides. She had no depth of country into which she could retreat until
she could counterattack. Thus, from a military standpoint, Israel was very vulnerable
to attack and annihilation. The U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff concluded in a June
29, 1967, memorandum for the Secretary of Defense. "From a strictly military
point of view, the Joint Chiefs wrote, "Israel would require the retention
of some captured Arab territory in order to provide militarily defensible borders."
["Defensible Boundaries", By Mitchell Bard, Jewish Virtual Library]
Listed below are some of these military and geographical facts that made Israel so vulnerable in 1967:
* From Saudi Arabian air base Turayf to Jerusalem was 10 minutes; from air base Gurayet to Israeli territory was 12 minutes; from air base Tabug to the southern tip of the Negev was 6 minutes ["Flying Times To Israel", Jewish Virtual Library; http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/Threats_to_Israel/flyingtimes.html]
* "Lieutenant General (Ret.) Thomas Kelly, director of operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Gulf War I observed: 'It is impossible to defend Jerusalem unless you hold the high ground....An aircraft that takes off from an airport in Amman is going to be over Jerusalem in two-and-a-half minutes, so it's utterly impossible for me to defend the whole country unless I hold that land'." [op. cit., "Defensible Borders"]
* "Israel's return to its pre1967 borders, which the Arab states want to reimpose, would sorely tempt potential aggressors to launch attacks on the Jewish State-as they did routinely before 1967. Israel would lose the extensive system of early-warning radars it has set up in the hills of Judea and Samaria. Were a hostile neighbor then to seize control of these mountains, its army could split Israel in two: From there, it is only about 15 miles-without any major geographic obstacles-to the Mediterranean. At their narrowest point, these 1967 lines are within 9 miles of the Israeli coast, 11 miles from Tel Aviv, 10 from Beersheba, 21 from Haifa and one foot from Jerusalem." [Ibid.]
Thus, you can see the insanity of voluntarily withdrawing back to pre-1967 borders, especially when you have such a hostile population with which to contend as the Palestinians and such adversaries on each border as Syria and Egypt, both of which are armed to the teeth with several thousands of theater missiles.
Now, let us go back to the points of the "Geneva Accords":
2. Jerusalem will again be divided, Arab vs Jew. Since the Palestinians do not want peaceful coexistence with the Jews, this plan is unworkable as well. The angry, contentious Palestinians will find ways to circumvent the Security Fence dividing them and will constantly harass and murder the Jew. All Israeli governments since 1948 have given lip service to the mantra that Jerusalem is Israel's "eternal capitol". Obviously, this means little to the Illuminist Jews who have put this plan together!
3. The Temple Mount will be ceded to the control of the Palestinians and will be part of an Islamic, Palestinian State. "An international force will ensure freedom of access, not freedom of worship, for visitors of all faiths. Jewish and Christian prayer will not be permitted on the mount, nor will archaeological digs." Thus, the International Community -- United Nations -- will effectively maintain control over the Temple Mount. This step is one for which Illuminists have been striving for many years. Only the Wailing Wall will remain in Jewish hands, as adherents will have even more reason to wail than ever before as they see their claims to the Temple Mount traded away for nothing more than a wink and a nod. For 1,900 years, Jews have mourned the loss of Jerusalem and the Temple, and have repeatedly stated, "Next year, in Jerusalem". Never did these people ever conceive that their return to their ancient land would be under such treasonous leadership as the Illuminists who have been running Israel since 1948! But, Bible prophecy must be fulfilled, as you will soon see.
4. "The Palestinians will recognize what will be left of Israel as a Jewish state." Those of you who have been following Palestinian rhetoric for the past 20 years may surprise you that Arafat would even dream of recognizing Israel's legitimacy as a state; however, such devious strategic changes in direction are fully consistent with Mohammed's directives on how a Muslim army inferior to the infidel may temporarily make peace in order to consolidate gains and achieve superiority, at which time they will strike with deadly force.
5. "The Palestinians will give up what they claim is their 'right of return' to land inside the truncated Jewish state." Once again, giving up a 'right of return' makes sense as a temporary measure, for when the Muslims strike against Israel, and prevail, they will no longer have to gain Israeli permission for their people to return; all Jews will be annihilated and the total land will be Muslim. At least that is Palestinian thinking.
6. "The agreement will replace all UN resolutions and previous agreements." Israeli Left-Wing negotiators undoubtedly wanted this provision very badly, for the many UN resolutions that have been passed by the world body are virulently Anti-Israel. By getting this agreement to replace all those terrible resolutions, these Israeli negotiators hope to gain support for their program among other politicans and Jewish voters.
7. "The settlements of Ariel, Efrat and Har Homa will be part of the Palestinian state. In addition, Israel will transfer parts of the Negev adjacent to Gaza, but not including Halutza, to the Palestinians in exchange for the parts of the West Bank it will receive."
This agreement of dividing the land plus Paragraph #1, dividing Jerusalem, is where the prophetic and practical "rubber meets the road". Prophetically, God warns of His devastating judgment against anyone who attempts to divide His land [NEWS1806 for full details]
Secondly, these portions of the agreement carve out a Palestinian State within tiny Israel, and divide the Israel Defense Forces into three separate and disjointed areas of combat, a reality which threatens Israel's very existence. The negotiators of this terrible plan have refused to issue a map. However, we believe the final boundaries of the proposed Palestinian State will follow very closely the long-term plan to create the huge Security Fence System.
This map shows the location of the Security Fence System, which began in November, 2000, under Prime Minister Ehud Barak. Since the above news story indicates that the negotiators have been negotiating this Geneva Accord for the "past two years", that means they began meeting in approximately October, 2001, a full year after Israeli authorities began constructing the security fence; it makes no sense for a negotiator to plan for the borders of a Palestinian State that are significantly different than the new reality that the Security Fence is creating on the ground! Thus, the exact borders of this new Palestinian State must be the line of the Security Fence! If this is true, the details of this "Geneva Initiative" were known before Prime Minister Barak ordered the IDF to begin building the Security Fence in early November, 2000!
With this thought in mind, let us review the statements made just a couple days ago by a military source within Israel on the Geneva Accord:
"If implemented, the Swiss Accord can be compared to icing on a cake. Oslo and The Road Map have crippled the tiny State of Israel, while the Swiss Accord would incapacitate Israel, making them unable to defend Israel. If they stretch out the Gaza Strip as planned, this will enable Egypt to cut off the lower half of Israel, causing troops in the south to fight one battle, while Jerusalem fights another separate battle and the north again another battle. Take a map and lay it side-by-side to the Swiss Accord and draw lines where they say the Palestinians get total control, plus new territory. You will see how the different areas become literally cut off from each other. And with no Jewish entity directly in front of the Gaza Strip, Ashkelon will become an easy target. This area is where much of the food is grown-and if it is under siege and helpless to defend itself, great famine and death will occur. I know this area well, since I did my IDF training in a military base outside Ashkelon. At night, we could hear the gunfire. Without the buffer zone, this military installation could be in grave danger, since it is a surface base, without any jets for air cover."
As you can see from this map, this analysis seems correct. You can definitely seeing the IDF having to fight three separate battles, seemingly cut off from the other. Look at the map carefully for these three areas, remembering that the Israeli area is in green:
1. The Gaza Strip is located on the Mediterranean Sea, to the left of the southern Palestinian area. You can clearly see the location of the Gaza Strip on the pre-1967 Borders Map, shown above. This Geneva plan elongates the Gaza Strip, further increasing Israel's military vulnerability. Israeli forces would be operating between the Gaza Strip and the southern Palestinian enclave. They could be attacked from both sides, with Egypt threatening from just a few miles south -- just as our military source has told us, above.
2. Jerusalem also becomes another enclave. Listen to what our IDF military source told us in a separate email about how Jerusalem will be divided.
"You will need an additional map of Jerusalem, to show how it chops up the city, making it indefensible. My suggestion would be to look into historical maps of the city, and you will begin to see how great the loss of life was in the pre-1967 divided city battles. You will also see how supplies were cut off, and medical teams to treat the wounded were ambushed and murdered."
Therefore, in an all-out war, IDF forces would face a similar disastrous situation. Each enclave fighting the Palestinians, Syrians, and Egyptians might suffer a cut-off of supplies and other logistical nightmares.
3. Now, look at the north. The northern Palestinian enclave divides the Israeli territory into two distinct areas, making it very difficult for IDF forces to adequately defend Israel. No military commander wants to divide his forces, but this territorial division forces the IDF commanders to do just that. The northern IDF could face Palestinian military attack from within the northern enclave on both east and west while the western IDF forces could also come under attack from Syrian forces right across the border.
HIzbullah could attack the western IDF forces from across the Lebanese border, thus bringing even more pressure to bear upon the divided Israeli forces.
Thus, you can see how such a geographical division as called for in this accord could go a long way to neutralizing the immense military advantages Israel possesses. Thus, you could understand how Arafat could support the "Geneva Accords" but you have to scratch your head wondering why the Liberal Jews of the Labor party would want to make such a deal that could result in Israel's demise, her military edge notwithstanding.
POSITION OF MAJOR PARTIES ON "GENEVA ACCORDS"
All the major Israeli news sources are reporting that the chances of Prime Minister Sharon accepting this accord are virtually nil. Listen:
NEWS BRIEF: "Israeli-Palestinian peace plan will replace Oslo with 'Swiss Accords' ", Israel Insider, October 9, 2003.
"According to the 'ynet report', a group of Israeli politicians from left-wing parties and other political organizations has been meeting with the Palestinians over the course of several months under international auspices. The aim of the meetings is to replace the failed Oslo Accords with a new final status arrangement and a peace agreement that would resolve all outstanding issues, including borders, settlements, refugees and the status of Jerusalem ...
"Speaking at a local election rally in Bat Yam Wednesday night, Sharon said, 'There is currently a cynical political attempt by Labor and the left to topple the government by illegitimate means at a time when we are engaged in a difficult campaign against terror. They balk at nothing and some of them coordinate their actions with the Palestinians behind the government's back."
Thus, Sharon seems to be on record as being firmly against this plan.
NEWS BRIEF: "Israeli, PA ministers slam 'Geneva Initiative' ", Jerusalem Post, Online Addition, October 14, 2003.
"Not even dovish ministers in Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's cabinet are expected to support the new privately formed peace plan, known as the 'Geneva Initiative' penned by former MK Yossi Beilin and former Palestinian Authority Minister Yasser Abed Rabbo. Beilin and Rabbo are hoping to gain Israeli and Palestinian governmental support within Shinui and Likud for the private plan, two years in the making. Evidence of their failure to gain mainstream support in Israel came from Shinui leader Yosef (Tommy) Lapid, who Monday released a statement criticizing the initiative, and National Infrastructure Minister Yosef Paritzky, also of Shinui, who considers himself a dovish minister also opposes the plan."
Even Liberal former Prime Minister Ehud Barak is railing against this plan.
"Former Labor prime minister Ehud Barak continued his attack against the document, calling it a 'publicity gimmick'." [Ibid.]
Thus, both the present Prime Minister and his predecessor have seemingly come out strongly against the "Geneva Accord". However, note Sharon's objection, above. He spoke out against the fact that these agreements were conducted "behind his back"! He did NOT condemn the facts of the agreement, but only the fact that the negotiations were conducted behind his back.
This current article speaks again to this issue.
NEWS BRIEF: "Israel angered by Swiss sponsorship of Geneva Initiative", The Jerusalem Post, October 15, 2003.
"Israel's government is angered by Swiss sponsorship of an unofficial peace plan worked out between former Israeli and Palestinian politicians and veteran peace negotiators, an Israeli Foreign Ministry official said Wednesday."
No mention was made in any part of this article that Sharon was against the facts of the agreement; rather, they are focussing their attention solely on the fact that they were not (officially) notified of the negotiations while they were ongoing. This omission is glaring and may be ominous, for the reasons we detail at the end of this article.
Even the United States followed the same line of criticism.
NEWS BRIEF: "US dismisses 'Geneva initiative', The Jerusalem Post, October 15, 2003.
"The US backs the road map, not the private initiative peace plan known as the 'Geneva initiative,' State Department spokesman Richard Boucher told reporters in Washington on Tuesday, even as Palestinian Authority Chairman Yasser Arafat cautiously acknowledged the initiative. 'We've not been part of this. It is private... It has no official status. Our view is that we need to continue to pursue the president's vision of two states; that the road map is the best way to move forward on that. And that continues to be where we put our emphasis,' Boucher said. "
Once again, US attacked the Geneva Initiative on the basis of the fact that it was privately negotiated without American involvement, not against the fact that the facts of the plan are bad for Israel.
Former Foreign Minister Shimon Peres offered his qualified support for this plan, to no one's surprise.
"Labor Party chairman Shimon Peres spoke positively of the initiative, but stopped short of endorsing it, because he has yet to see the document. Peres said the document, which has not been made public yet, has elements that make it a good basis for renewed talks. 'If in fact the Palestinians renounced the right of return and will recognize Israel as the homeland of the Jewish people, there is nothing wrong with this and it can be the basis for negotiations,' he said." [Ibid.]
Yassir Arafat also gave his qualified support for this plan, although he has to walk a fine line right now with his Palestinian supporters because they have not yet been convinced that they should give up their cherished, "Right To Return" to Israel. However, once Arafat has the opportunity to explain that they can officially give up the "Right of Return" because they are going to be able to return to a Palestine that has been scrubbed clean of the Infidel Jews, this resistance will fade.
Listen to Arafat:
NEWS BRIEF: "Arafat, Peres Support Unofficial Treaty", Associated Press, ajc.com, October 14, 2003.
"JERUSALEM (AP)--Yasser Arafat and Israeli opposition leader Shimon Peres lent their qualified support Tuesday to a symbolic peace treaty drawn up by former Israeli and Palestinian government officials and veteran negotiators ... Arafat did not comment on the specifics of the deal, which gives Palestinians a state in virtually all of the West Bank and Gaza Strip and divides Jerusalem, but largely keeps Palestinian refugees from returning to homes in what is now Israel.
``Our policy is not to undercut any attempt to reach the peace of the brave,'' Arafat said"
"The unofficial deal envisions a Palestinian state in 98 percent of the West Bank and all of the Gaza Strip, lands Israel occupied in the 1967 Middle East war ... Israeli and Palestinian negotiators hope to sign the ``Geneva Accord'' in the Swiss city on Nov. 4, the eighth anniversary of the assassination of Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin ..."
IS THE "GENEVA INITIATIVE" D.O.A.?
At this point, the question of the hour is simple: given the official condemnation of the way in which the Geneva Initiative was negotiated in secret over the past two years, without the participation of the official Israeli government, or the official Palestinian Authority, or the Bush Administration, does this mean that this plan is totally dead? Does this mean we can forget about this plan, because it has no chance whatsoever to be accepted by the official governments noted above?
At first glance, that may seem to be the case. However, we believe that, abruptly, Prime Minister Sharon might just completely reverse course and embrace the Geneva Initiative, and then "persuade" President Bush to back it as well. Upon what do we base this possibility?
1. As noted above, the condemnation of the plan from both Sharon and the Bush Administration emanated from the fact that neither government was officially involved with the negotiations; unstated is a lack of condemnation of the facts of the plan. So, the question now becomes, was the Israeli government unofficially kept abreast of the situation? Given the intense friendship between Sharon and Peres, as noted above, we believe it highly likely that Peres was keeping Sharon fully informed as the negotiations proceeded.
2. The Illuminati was clearly behind the Geneva Initiative. All the Israeli politicians who negotiated this deal are known Illuminists. Further, the fact that the negotiations were held in Geneva, Switzerland, virtually screams Illuminist involvement.
3. Sharon has reversed his position before, very recently, so it is not without possibility he could reverse his less intense position on the Geneva Initiative. When did Sharon reverse his position recently? Listen:
NEWS BRIEF: ""Sharon Says Occupation
Must End", By Joel Greenberg, Chicago Tribune, May 27, 2003.
"JERUSALEM -- Facing a firestorm of
criticism from members of his Likud Party over his Cabinet's approval of a U.S.-backed
peace plan envisioning a Palestinian state, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said
Monday that keeping the Palestinians under occupation harms Israel. 'This can't
go on forever', Sharon told Likud lawmakers at a stormy meeting a day after
the Cabinet approved the plan. 'To keep 3.5 million Palestinians under occupation
-- you can dislike the word, but what is happening is occupation -- is in my
view bad for Israel, for the Palestinians and for Israel's economy', Sharon
said. It was the first time that Sharon, for years a hawk and architect of the
Israeli settlement drive in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, had publicly used
the word 'occupation' to describe Israel's military presence in those territories.
The remarks fueled debate over whether Sharon, who has used tough military
tactics in an effort to crush the 32-month-old Palestinian uprising, was undergoing
a political transformation as he moved under American pressure toward carrying
out the peace plan, known as the 'road map'."
Thus, just 9 days before the June 4 Aqaba Summit in which President Bush, Prime Minister Sharon, and Palestinian Prime Minister Abbas declared a Palestinian State, Sharon reversed his long-standing opposition to such a state! No one ever expected that a "Conservative", "Hardline" former Army general would be the prime minister to reverse Israeli policy so he could support the concept of a Palestinian State! No prime minister, of any party, had even come close to this kind of declaration, although Ehud Barak may have done so following the Camp David Accords had Arafat accepted the deal offered him.
We cover this shocking story in NEWS1817, and encourage you to read it carefully, for it fully shows Sharon's willingness to abruptly reverse his position on an issue sensitive to Israel's security. This new Geneva plan is to be signed on November 4 by the Israeli and Palestinian negotiators, and could take on a life of its own afterward. If Sharon suddenly reverses his weak, tepid "opposition" to the initiative, he could immediately order the IDF to withdraw as needed to implement this plan. The Israeli voter and Conservative citizens would be left in stunned silence for events might have happened so quickly, they do not know immediately how to respond.
Once the IDF repositions its forces as this plan dictates, the nation of Israel becomes a series of separated enclaves, and that is a military tactician's nightmare. Arafat's Palestinian paramilitary forces could attack key targets from within, forcing the IDF to fight in separated locations. Syria and Egypt would also be tempted to jump into the fray to take advantage of this unbelievable Israeli self-inflicted wound.
In fact, this scenario sounds a lot like the one envisioned by our Pentagon to the Congress in December, 1996. We cover this thoroughly in NEWS1057, but quote just portion here. Listen:
Our source for this information was the article, above, in the Jewish Press, but their information was gleaned from American intelligence!! Dated December 10, 1996, compiled and researched by The U.S. House of Representatives' Task Force On Terrorism And Unconventional Warfare, this intelligence report is entitled, 'Approaching the New Cycle of Arab-Israeli Fighting'.
The plan calls for the war to begin with an uprising from Arafat's Palestinians, led by their heavily armed paramilitary police. These police will be fighting with heavy machine guns, with shoulder fired anti-tank missiles and shoulder fired ground to air anti-aircraft missiles. They will implant bombs at key roads and intersections, and they will attempt to prevent Israeli reserve civilian-soldiers from reaching their bases or their battle stations.
The Palestinians are also going to try to create such a fierce battle that Israeli armor and other heavy equipment will be drawn into the center of the country, and away from the border. At this point, Syria and Egypt will launch their Scud 3 missiles into Israel, possibly carrying a variety of conventional and unconventional weapons. Unconventional weapons are either nuclear, biological, or chemical. Therefore, Israel will face the most serious, and deadly, attack in her brief modern history. Since the Arabs have been equipped this time with Western (European) weapons, and Western tactics, and since they will again possess overwhelming manpower, they truly believe they can destroy -- annihilate -- Israel. "
Now, listen to a secret agreement between the Palestinians and Syria:
"In late September , the Palestinian factor was added to the joint preparations when the Palestinian Authorities (PA) entered into a major military agreement with Syria. Significantly, this agreement is between the PA -- not the PLO -- and Syria, thus explicitly committing the Palestinian forces in the territories. The essence of the agreement is for the Palestinian 'police' forces and other armed elements (terrorist organizations) to 'flare-up' the Israeli interior ... Syrian and PLO intelligence established a liaison section made up of senior Syrian and Palestinian intelligence officers with HQ's in Beirut, Damascus, and Gaza. In return, Syria will provide weapons and advanced training to PLO units in the refugees camps in southern Lebanon -- units disarmed as part of the Israeli-Lebanese agreements." [NEWS1057]
Is this one of the reasons Syria is calling up 300,000 reservists? ["Syria Calls up Reserves, Fears US-Israeli Military Pincer", DEBKAfile, 15 October 2003]. While intelligence reports that Syria is calling up their reserves because they fear a combined Israeli - American strike, perhaps they are calling them up to be available the moment the IDF is repositioned. Egypt, meanwhile, sits just across the border south of Gaza Strip, with an army that has been forward-deployed for years.
Why would Israel take this action? Why would Israeli officials of any party be so stupid as to agree to a plan that could allow Israel's army to be destroyed? To fully comprehend this seemingly incomprehensible position, you have to understand the Illuminati Plan for Israel.
First, the Illuminati plans to stage their Masonic Christ in Israel just as the Bible states. ["The Armageddon Script", by Peter Lemesurier, p. 230-5]+
Secondly, the Illuminati plans to rebuild Solomon's Temple on the Temple Mount [NEWS1643]. This temple would be the Biblical temple of Antichrist [Matthew 24:15].
Thirdly, to accomplish this temple rebuilding goal, the Illuminati plans to reduce the present Dome of the Rock to rubble through an earthquake that will look very natural, but which we know scientists can create [Weather Control Home Page]. Lemesurier details exactly the part the destruction of the Dome will play in the scripted appearance of Antichrist [NEWS1643].
Fourthly, Israel gives every indication of setting up the physical requirements to annihilate the Palestinians as prophesied in Obadiah 15-18. We have posted several articles on this subject, which you need to read thoroughly. These articles are:
* NEWS1422 -- Coming Physical Annihilation of the Palestinians -- House of Esau
* NEWS1620 -- Prime Minister Sharon Announces Israel Is Going To Physically Separate From the Palestinians Through a Physical Barrier
* NEWS1625 -- Jewish Professor Accuses Sharon Of Planning Palestinian 'Ethnic Cleansing'
Fifthly, Bible prophecy may actually be setting up to be fulfilled in this situation. If Israel's survival is truly at stake because of this stupid plan, God may have to intervene just as He foretold.
"Behold, I am about to make Jerusalem a cup or bowl of reeling to all the peoples round about, and in the siege against Jerusalem will there also be a siege against and upon Judah. And in that day I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all peoples; all who lift it or burden themselves with it shall be sorely wounded. And all the nations of the earth shall come and gather together against it. In that day, says the Lord, I will smite every horse [of the armies that contend against Jerusalem] with terror and panic and his rider with madness; and I will open My eyes and regard with favor the house of Judah and will smite every horse of the opposing nations with blindness.
And the chiefs of Judah shall say in their hearts, The inhabitants of
Jerusalem are our strength in the Lord of hosts, their God. In that day will
I make the chiefs of Judah like a big, blazing pot among [sticks of] wood and
like a flaming torch among sheaves [of grain], and they shall devour all the
peoples round about, on the right hand and on the left; and they of Jerusalem
shall yet again dwell and sit securely in their own place, in Jerusalem.
And the Lord shall save and give victory to the tents of Judah first,
that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem
may not be magnified and exalted above Judah. In that day will the Lord guard
and defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and he who is [spiritually] feeble
and stumbles among them in that day [of persecution] shall become [strong and
noble] like David; and the house of David [shall maintain its supremacy] like
God, like the  Angel of the Lord Who is before them.
And it shall be in that day that I will make it My aim to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem." [Zechariah 12:2-9]
Did you catch God's promise to Israel? "I
will make it My aim to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem."
We shall have to wait to see how events actually occur, but this latest wrinkle in the plan to produce the New Age, Illuminist Masonic Christ seems to have taken a new and surprising turn. Truly, the End of the Age is upon us.
Are you spiritually ready? Is your family? Are you adequately protecting your loved ones? This is the reason for this ministry, to enable you to first understand the peril facing you, and then help you develop strategies to warn and protect your loved ones. Once you have been thoroughly trained, you can also use your knowledge as a means to open the door of discussion with an unsaved person. I have been able to use it many times, and have seen people come to Jesus Christ as a result. These perilous times are also a time when we can reach many souls for Jesus Christ, making an eternal difference.
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, but have been very lukewarm in your spiritual walk with Him, you need to immediately ask Him for forgiveness and for renewal. He will instantly forgive you, and fill your heart with the joy of the Holy Spirit. Then, you need to begin a daily walk of prayer and personal Bible Study.
If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as Savior, but have come to realize His reality and the approaching End of the Age, and want to accept His FREE Gift of Eternal Life, you can also do so now, in the privacy of your home. Once you accept Him as Savior, you are spiritually Born Again, and are as assured of Heaven as if you were already there. Then, you can rest assured that the Kingdom of Antichrist will not touch you spiritually.
If you would like to become Born Again, turn to our Salvation Page now.
We hope you have been blessed by this ministry, which seeks to educate and warn people, so that they can see the coming New World Order -- Kingdom of Antichrist -- in their daily news.
Finally, we would love to hear from you.
You can contact us by mail or email.
God bless you.