The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing in your daily news!!
NEWSBRIEF: "On Raising Moral Children, by Pulitzer Prizewinning
Author, Robert Coles, Examines The Development of Kindness in
Kids", Time Magazine, January 20, 1997, Vol. 149, No. 3,
" 'Will they sleep through the night? Will they learn to read? Will they get good grades? Will they make the travel team? Will they avoid drugs? Will they be responsible about sex? Will they get into a decent school?' These are just some of the questions that parents ask themselves as their children grow up and move on. But there is one overriding question that parents constantly ask themselves: 'Will they be good'?" (Page 50)
We feel we must stop here with an editorial content. The first step in solving any problem is to properly define the problem. Only with a proper definition of the problem can any proper solution be found. In this definition of the 'problem' of how to raise "good" children, the author sets forth criteria [which he calls "parents' questions"] that, by itself, is unScriptural, unChristian! Therefore, he cannot hope to arrive at a Christian destination; in fact, he has no intention of arriving at a Christian destination, as his destination is the New Age and Humanist concept of children and what constitutes "morality".
What does the Bible say about raising children? What are God's criteria for how to raise children? Turn to the Old Testament: 1) Proverbs 1:7, "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge ..." This "fear of the Lord" does not mean that we should teach our children that God is the proverbial 'bogeyman' that will get you if you don't watch out. A better translation is that the 'reverential' fear of the Lord, as befits His power and His Mercy, and Lovingkindness, is what we should be teaching our children. Therefore, God is telling us that the first principle we should keep in mind in teaching our children "Morality" is to teach them that God exists, that He is full of Love and Mercy, and Lovingkindness, and is All-Powerful. This should be our focus, rather than whether our children will be "good", or whether they will "be responsible about sex". 2) Exodus 20:12, part of the Ten Commandments, "Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee." The second principle God has given in raising children properly is to teach them to obey, and to honor, their Father and their Mother. You see, in this Age, from the sin of Adam and Eve to the Second Return of Jesus Christ, God has set up an authority structure within the Family. The Father is the head of the household and the Mother is the second in command. Within the Family, the Father and the Mother are the representatives of God's authority and power. Therefore, God gives a promise connected to this Commandment, the only one of the Ten Commandments which contain a promise. "... that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee." Of course, the opposite is true, that if the child does not honor their father and mother, God may choose to shorten his or her life. 3) Deuteronomy 6:6-9, state that we are to incorporate the teaching of God's Commandments (His Word) in our EVERYDAY lives. "And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates." This is simply a poetic way of saying that parents are to teach God's Commandments at every opportunity at every day, at every facet of our lives and the lives of our children. In other words, God is saying that He and His Commandments are to be the central part of our lives, and we are to "diligently" obey these Commandments.
Of course, God is our Creator, and He has given us these Commandments to make us happier, and more healthy. As God says in Proverbs 1:33, "... whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil." Then, in Proverbs 3:7-10, God promises that obedience to His Commandments will produce personal health and enough food and drink to sustain us. "Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones. Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine." In verse 8, God is literally saying, "It (Obedience) shall be health to your nerves and sinews and marrow and moistening to your bones." Too many people in our society today are suffering all sorts of mental and emotional illness because they have rebelled against the Commandments of God. Too many people think of obedience to God's Word to be restrictive, to be simply a matter of 'giving up' too much fun. Obedience to God's Word delivers the opposite effect; it delivers one to personal peace and deep down joy, guilt-free living, and God's protection and provision.
Now, let us return to our article, above. The main question this Humanist or New Age author poses is, will children grow up to be 'good'? Before we get into that premise, let us examine the Truth of Scripture as to the goodness or evil of human beings.
1) Jeremiah 17:9 states that the inherent nature of man is evil, not good. "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" This statement literally means that the inherent nature of man is so very, very wicked, that no one can possibly know the potential depth of this wickedness. It literally means that each precious child ever born is a potential Adolf Hitler. 2) Psalm 14:1-3 states clearly that 100% of mankind is born this way. "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one." Not one person is righteous in God's sight. The vast, vast majority of people today have totally lost sight of the fact that the determination as to whether people are in right standing with God and are going to eternal Heaven, depends solely on God's decision. Remember the flood? The thousands and tens of thousands of people that disbelieved Noah's warnings believed they were in right standing with God; if they hadn't believed it, they would have changed. But, in God's eyes, only Noah and his 7 other family members were in right standing with Him. And, Jesus foretold that, this same situation would occur at the End of the Age, just as in the days of Noah (Matthew 24:37-39) 3) Not only are 100% of people sinful, but we see in Psalm 51:5, that this sinfulness was inherently present at conception! We are "wired" for sin. "Behold, I was shapen in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me." Humanist and New Age teaching [as well as Communist doctrine], teaches the opposite view, that people are born inherently good, but are corrupted by their environment. Not only is this unScriptural, but it has proven deadly to hundreds of millions of people in this Twentieth Century, as Communism took over nation after nation. In their minds, the main 'corruptor' of young people are the older people, especially parents and teachers who believe in Christianity; therefore, Communism "removes" these type of people immediately from their society through execution so that the young people may not be 'corrupted' by their 'false' teaching. This is why Communism has killed so many people, and is why the coming New World Order will kill several billion people. Whenever you hear someone say that people are inherently good, but that they are corrupted by experiences in their past, you are listening to pure Communism, and pure New World Order drivel.
4) Now that we are told that we are inherently sinful from birth, we logically understand that none of us can possibly be saved by any 'good' we might be able to do in our life. To believe otherwise would be to believe that, if we were to make an omelet with 5 good eggs [our 'good' deeds] and one putrid, rotten egg [our inherently sinful nature], that we would have an omelet worth eating. All of us understand that this type of omelet would not only taste terrible, but could kill us! Yet, we refuse to apply this type of spiritual thinking to this age before, God executes Judgment Day; too many people think they can balance their sins with good deeds, and get to Heaven if the 'good' were greater than the 'bad'. Such thinking is without basis in Scripture and will land many well-meaning souls in Hell.
To solve this problem of how a person can be put into right standing with God, God Himself became human, [while still retaining His Godhood], lived a perfect life, and died as the perfect substitutionary sacrifice for our sins. Now, that is Love!! This person's name is Jesus Christ. The wonderful News of the Gospel is that, after telling us how terrible we all are, and how hopelessly lost we are, God then provides the Way of Salvation by Himself becoming our substitutionary sacrifice!! The unbelievable Love and Wisdom of God!!
Now, let us return to this Time Magazine article. This New Age author, Robert Coles, has written a book entitled, "The Moral Intelligence of Children", and this Time article is simply a book review. Coles' assertion is that children are born inherently 'good' and that we see so many examples of how children just naturally seem to exhibit "moral goodness". He cites the example of a girl dying of leukemia who was worried about her family and the burden which her death might place upon them. He cited another example of a little boy who lost his arm, but was more worried about the effect upon his Dad.
Coles calls this the "Moral Intelligence of Children". He states, "Moral Intelligence isn't only acquired by memorization of rules and regulations ... We grow morally as a consequence of learning how to be with others; how to behave in this world, a learning prompted by taking to heart what we have seen and heard. The child is an ever attentive witness of grownup morality." Of course, there is some truth to these statements. Children do learn most by observing the actions and attitudes of those around them. And, while Coles gives lip service to "memorization of rules and regulations", he never states which "rules and regulations" are to be followed.
Indeed, at the very end of the article, in the last paragraph, he states that there are three main tenets which should be followed in life. "Well, how do you teach people to be good? ... Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind." [Page 52] And, then he describes how a person accomplishes this goal of "being kind".
"How to do so? By wading in, over and over, with that purpose in mind, with a willingness to sail on, tacking and tacking again, helped by those whom we aim to help, guided by our moral yearnings on behalf of others, on behalf of ourselves with others; a commitment to others that won't avoid squalls and periods of drift, a commitment that will become the heart of the journey itself."
Now, no matter how many times you reread this paragraph, above, you cannot discern any concrete anchor of the soul, any concrete points by which we should live. This is just nonsense, based upon the wrong view that people are inherently good, and that if we just strive to be good, others will reciprocate with goodness. But, this does not happen in too many instances of life. In too many instances, evil actions are directed against someone who tried to be good toward a person or persons. As far as the admonition to be kind is concerned, what happens when evil men "redefine" what kindness and goodness are? When Hitler redefined "good" to include the murder of Jews, the handicapped, and others, simply to "purify" and "heal" the German nation, then the soldiers who actually did the killing could tell themselves that their murderous actions were really "kind" and "good".
Historians will tell you that this is exactly what happened in Hitler's Germany. In fact, whenever the people comprising a nation throw out the concrete commandments of God, substituting the nonsensical unspecific 'standards' as written above, the next holocaust is guaranteed. It is simply a matter of how long it will take for the leaders of society to gradually lead their people, who are now no longer guided by any specific commandments, into supporting, either actively or passively, the killing of those who are not in line with this type of thinking.
This is exactly the Plan of the New World Order. This magazine article is also only the tip of the iceberg, for this type of teaching is occurring in our public schools, in all our media, including TV and movies, and is capturing the minds of the vast majority of the American people.
At this moment, America is on a parallel course which Israel travelled
in 536 B.C., as God was preparing to allow King Nebuchadnezzar
of Babylon to militarily defeat and destroy Israel, as punishment
of Israel's repeated sin for over 1,000 years. Listen to God warn
Israel, and see the application to America today. 1) Jeremiah
6:16, God tells the people how they should repent, and to which
pathway they should turn to keep from being destroyed. "Thus
saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the
old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall
find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein."
What were the "Old Paths" of which God was referring?
He was referring to His original Commandments, written in their
Hebrew Scriptures. You see, since God is eternal, He never changes
His mind or His Commandments. What He said 5,000 years ago, is
still as valid today as it was when He first uttered tehm. What
made God angry enough to destroy entire nations and cities 5,000
years ago, still makes Him just as angry today. Remember that
the next time someone tells you that your beliefs are "old-fashioned"
and "out of date". Read the Book of Revelation -- which
is about to begin -- with the understanding that these terrible
events are simply and only judgments from God, purifying the Earth
of its sinners, getting it ready for the Second Return of Jesus
Now, God implores Israel to repent, before it is too late.
2) Jeremiah 18:11-12, "Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good. And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart." Even after God had given them one last chance to repent of their evil and begin to live righteously, the people absolutely refused!
3) Once the people refuse to follow the True Old Paths of God, they then fell over the cliff, nationally. Their attitude changed, to where they only wanted to hear lies. "Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits: Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us." (Isaiah 30:10) Their attitude can be understood literally, as, "Speak to us smooth things, prophecy deceitful illusions ... cease holding up before us the Holy One of Israel".
Is this not the attitude of most Americans today about spiritual matters? They don't want to hear the hard things of God, that He has not changed, His Commandments are still in force, that He will bring eternal punishment in Hell for those people who do not become genuinely Born Again through Jesus Christ, and live their lives according to His commandments. This is the attitude of most Americans today.
Therefore, God said to Israel [and America today], "But if
they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation,
saith the LORD." The original language makes it very clear
that God was referring to any nation who disobeys His Commandments
regularly, flagrantly, and teaching others to do the same.
I have often wondered why it is that people in every age have great difficulty accepting the Bible as reality and accepting the Path of Salvation through Jesus Christ. New Age practitioners, in particular, profess such great 'disgust' of the 'barbaric' nature of the Old Testament, and of the emphasis upon destruction and judgment. Yet, they have missed the point entirely, have they not? Let me reiterate the Truth of the Scriptures regarding these matters.
1) God's Nature is both Loving and Justice. Both are eternal and equal in power.
2) God's Justice Nature DEMANDS that sin be punished, in 100% of the time
3) God's Justice Nature DEMANDS the Death Penalty for sin
4) God's Love Nature does not want to punish anyone, yet His Justice Nature MUST Be satisfied
5) To satisfy this dilemma, God the Son (Jesus Christ) left His throne in Heaven, and became incarnated in Mary's womb as a man, making Him 100% God and 100% man.
6) After living a perfect life, in that He never sinned in any way, Jesus voluntarily and deliberately allowed Himself to be sacrificed on the Cross, to become the Substitutionary Sacrifice, the Substitute Punishment for my sin and yours, thus allowing us to NOT BE PUNISHED for our sin.
7) To satisfy both His Justice and Love Natures, Jesus Himself
became our Substitute Punishment. All we have to
do is reach out in Faith to accept this Free Gift. God the Holy
Spirit will then fill our souls with His Presence, giving us the
power to live obediently to God's magnificent Commands! What a
Plan!! God Himself took our sin punishment so we wouldn't have
to!! If you want to learn more about this wonderful plan of Salvation,
click here to go to the Plan of Salvation page.
But, instead of accepting this wonderful Plan of Redemption, New Agers have attempted to redefine Jesus Christ as just another man, upon whom the Christ Consciousness fell, they redefine His teachings so that only the "Love Principle" shows through, and they vehemently deny that there is any literal punishment awaiting those who will not accept Jesus' Plan. It takes more "faith", more work, more justifying to accept this New Age view of Jesus Christ than it does to accept the simple Truth of the traditional Gospel.
New Agers, return to the Old Paths, those simple Old Paths of accepting the Free Gift of eternal life offered by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. You will be able to know, for certain, that you are going to Heaven. You will find simple peace in your heart and mind, without drugs, sorcery, or New Age Meditation. You will find life's true purpose.
But, of course, they won't. They will persist in their spiritual blindness and on their false path. One day, they will step into eternity, and then face God's true Judgment!
The very fact that this type of spiritual
redefinition is occurring rapidly within our society, typified
by these several Time Magazine articles, is proof positive that
we are moving quickly to the End of the Age. Are you spiritually
ready? Is your family? Are you adequately protecting your loved
ones? This is the reason for this ministry, to enable you to first
understand the peril facing you, and then help you develop strategies
to warn and protect your loved ones. Once you have been thoroughly
trained, you can also use your knowledge as a means to open the
door of discussion with an unsaved person. I have been able to
use it many times, and have seen people come to Jesus Christ as
a result. These perilous times are also a time when we can reach
many souls for Jesus Christ, making an eternal difference.
Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your savior? Do you know that you have eternal life? You can accept Christ and be born again right now, right where you are! If you want to know that you have eternal life and be forgiven of all your sins please read this.
We hope you have been blessed by this ministry, which seeks to educate and warn people, so that they can see the coming New World Order -- Kingdom of Antichrist -- in their daily news.Finally, we would love to hear from you. You can write us at:
God bless you.
Return to currently in the news index to select additional articles.
Return to [ Index of Free Radio Show Transcripts ] [ Currently In The News ] [ Meet Your Pastor ] [ Supporting Your Internet Outreach Ministry ] [ Cutting Edge Seminars On Tape ] [ Cutting Edge Book Store ] [ Freemasonry ] [ Newsletters Archives ]
Christian site for those who seek information about or related to a wide variety of subjects including Bible Evangelical religion Billy Graham Bob Jones Christ Church James Dobson evangel faith God Hour of Power Jack Van Impe Jesus Jimmy Swaggert Kenneth Copeland Lutheran Baptist Methodist Ministry New Testament Old Testament Pentecostal prophecy protestant rapture religion Robert Schuller Roman Catholic spiritual The 700 Club Oral Roberts Baker tribulation