The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing in your daily news!!
Learn how to protect yourself, your loved ones!
Stand by for insights so startling you will never look at the news the same way again.
YOU ARE NOW ON
THE CUTTING EDGE
JERUSALEM -- "The possibility of an Iranian nuclear attack on Israel grew closer to reality this week, when it was revealed by the Mossad, Israel's Secret Service, that Iran may possess Russian missiles capable of reaching Israel. In the 1980's Israel's Mossad alerted Washington to the fact that, not only was Iran developing a long-range missile system, but that Iraq's Saddam Hussein was also developing nuclear weaponry that could fit onto long-range missile warheads ... A short time later, Mossad turned over more information to the United States. They reported that Iran was developing nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons. Washington military pundits laughed once more and claimed Iran did not have any long-range missiles capable of carrying atomic warheads."
"Unfortunately, it has now been revealed that Russia, in violation of an agreement with the United States, has been supplying Iran with technicians and weaponry, giving them the ability to produce medium-range ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear, biological, and chemical warheads over great distances."
"... it has now been revealed by the Israelis that Iran's Shab-3 and -4 missiles can travel up to 1,240 miles, threatening Israel as well as the 20,000 U.S. military personnel in the Gulf region."
This information is frightening to Israel to the highest degree possible, since Israel's monopoly on unconventional weapons is apparently at an end. Now, the Arab enemies surrounding Israel are armed with the same type of weapons with which Israel is armed. Now, the Arabs will enjoy great superiority in manpower, but also in unconventional weaponry.
For the first time since Israel was brought back to her ancient land in May, 1948, she is truly vulnerable to annihilating war. But, Bible scholars have maintained for many centuries that this is precisely the situation which Israel will face at the End of the Age. Let us review this particular prophecy.
"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book." [Daniel 12:1]
Of course, Michael is the Archangel of God, and the specific National Guardian Angel of Israel. We see this responsibility in Dan. 10:13,21; and in 12:1, quoted above. To more fully understand the events about to break upon us, and the role that the conflict in the supernatural sphere will play in these events, let us examine several additional Scriptures.
1) Even though we cannot see the struggle occurring, supernatural beings are battling in their dimension, to determine the events about to occur on Earth.
In Daniel 10, we see that Daniel began a 21 day fast so that God would hear his prayer to tell him more of Israel's future. On the first day of Daniel's fast, God sent this angel to go to Daniel with the answer. However, this angel was prevented from getting through to Daniel because of a conflict with a demonic being described as "prince of the kingdom of Persia". What does this title mean? It means that Satan has assigned a powerful demon, who is identified here, to attempt to influence the activities of the King of Persia. The Bible does teach that both Demonic and Godly angels are assigned to the leaders of the nations throughout history, to influence the ruler to take actions that will direct his nation one way or the other. In the case of this angel trying to come to Daniel, he was unable to defeat this powerful National Angel on his own, so he had to turn to the National Angel for Israel, Michael, for assistance. Apparently, Michael is the most powerful of the national Godly Angels, for we see him gaining the victory over the demonic National Angel here, in Daniel 12:1, and in the Book of Revelation [12:7], where Satan himself is cast from Heaven by Michael.
The key point here, though, is to understand that each major nation, at the least, and maybe all nations, have had a supernatural angel assigned to the leader of the time. God assigns His angels, and Satan assigns his. Battles are constantly occurring in the Supernatural realm for the direction of that human national leader.
2) A description of a particular battle that occurred in the time of Daniel is given us, for our greater understanding.
Verses 12-13 and 20-21 describe a battle between Godly and demonic forces that sounds very intense and extremely protracted. Apparently, also, the battle for the direction of a particular country begins in the Heavenly sphere many years before that country or that leader actually arise. In verse 20-21, we see that, when the Godly Angel returns to the supernatural sphere, he knows he will be engaged in a battle for the King of Greece. The domination of the Grecian Empire was still over 200 years in the future at this time.
3) Events will get so very bad that Israel will be defeated were it not for the powerful intervention of Michael himself, the Guardian Angel of Israel.
At the time of the End, events will turn so completely against Israel that her powerful National Guardian Angel, Michael, will have to vigorously defend Israel. Let us examine these Scriptures, the first of which we printed, above.
Daniel 12:1 -- ""And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book."
* The words "At that time", refer to the Great Tribulation Period, spoken of in Daniel 11:36-45.
* In Biblical terminology, whenever a priest or a leader has to "stand up", it means that he is springing to action to defeat an enemy.
* We see that this crisis which causes Michael to "stand up" to defend Israel is totally unprecedented in nature. Israel is going through a period of trouble unequaled in her entire history, and this trouble occurs in the Last Days of Time.
* The strong implication here is that, if Michael did not personally defend Israel during this time of unequaled trouble, Israel would be annihilated.
* The last phrase of 12:1 indicates that, even though the nation of Israel will be delivered, only those Jews whose name is written in God's Book of Life will be delivered. All others will be killed.
* In Jeremiah 30:7, we see this terrible, unprecedented national trouble described a little different and given a name, this time. "Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it." Jacob's Trouble is the title given this era of unprecedented terror and national calamity.
* In Ezekiel 38-39, God foretells that, at the Time of the End, Russia will lead a mighty invasion army against Israel, with the goal of totally annihilating her. This Russian led invasion will come from the North and from the South, of Israel, and will include Russians and Arabs. We go into greater detail of this invasion in NEWS1037, and we encourage you to read this article, for this invasion will contribute greatly to this time of unprecedented national trouble that Israel must pass through.
* In Revelation 12:13-16, we see that Israel, who gave birth to the Messiah, is persecuted and hunted by Satan working through Antichrist, to attempt to kill all Jews.
With this Biblical background, let us now examine the type of trouble that is brewing against Israel today. Truly, the existence of this tiny nation -- no larger than the state of New Jersey and with no more than 6 million Jews -- seems to be in the greatest of peril today. From a human perspective, Israel seems doomed.
Let us return to the article in The Jewish Press, described at the beginning of this article.
"Presently, there are hundreds of Russian scientists in Iran openly building the Bushhahr atomic reactor. The American military is only too well aware of Iran's activities ... In plain English, Iran's nuclear reactor which the Russians are helping them to build will be producing plutonium for atomic bombs. A point may have been reached where a major breach is developing between President Clinton and Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu. Israel knows only too well that Iran could incinerate Tel Aviv should a war break out."
"At the same time, according to a report in Ha'aretz, Israeli intelligence fears a renewed Palestinian uprising in the territories. Should riots break out ... they will not be limited to rock throwing, but will also include gun battles with Arafat's Palestinian forces." [Ibid, Back Page]
NEWS BRIEF: "Palestinians Warn: 'We Have Thousands Who Are Volunteering As Bombers", The Jewish Press, October 3, 1997, Back Page.
"Last week, Abu Aziz Rantisi, a senior Hamas official, was asked on Israeli television, 'How many young Palestinians do you think are willing to be suicide bombers'? Rantisi replied, 'Thousands -- thousands! And, if I say tens of thousands, I'm telling the truth'."
As Israel has given up more and more land within her tiny country to Palestinian self-rule, in the hopes that such action will produce peace, the Palestinians have reacted by attacking Israel more and more. Today, Palestinian Police are armed with heavy armament that is officially prohibited by the Oslo Peace Accords. Reports have been circulating for a year now, that the Palestinians have been assigned a specific role in the upcoming planned war between the Arabs and Israel. As tensions begin to mount, the Palestinians are to create such havoc within Israel by attacking the Israeli citizens and citizen army with these illegal weapons, that regular soldiers and heavy equipment like tanks, will have to be pulled back from the front lines facing Syria and Egypt. With these front lines thus weakened, Syria and Egypt will simultaneously attack.
NEWS BRIEF: "Why Is The Clinton Administration Ignoring The Military Buildup In The Middle East?", The Jewish Press, October 3, 1997, Page 2.
"If a war broke out in the Middle East tomorrow, with all the armaments the Arab nations have purchased from France, Germany, and China, would the United States be able to defend our interests in the Middle East? As you think of an answer, consider the following: Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates are all contributing to Syria's massive arms deal with Russia. Syria is broke, but its Arab neighbors are loaded."
"It's no secret ... that the Russians will be supplying Damascus with 48 of the latest model MIG-29 fighter bombers, between 14 and 24 Sukhoi 27 fighter-strike aircraft, SAM-11 ground-to-air missiles, and 300 T-80 tanks and related combat vehicles."
"Meanwhile, Russia is busy developing a new anti-ship missile called the 'Yakhont' and is ready to put the missile on the armament market. Tass, the Russian news agency, claims this missile could be launched from submarines, from surface ships, and by coast guard launchers on the ground. It is highly likely those missiles will wind up in the hands of the Iranians, the Iraqis, the Libyans, and even the PLO ..." [NOTE: All these nations listed in this paragraph are listed as participants in the Russian-led invasion of Israel in the "latter days", in Ezekiel 38-39!! Truly, all the nations listed as marching with Russia against Israel in this 2,500 year old prophecy are today preparing to go to war with Israel, outfitted by the Russians and led by the Russians, just as the prophecy states!]
"If one of those regimes decides to embark on some new adventure, as Iraq did in Kuwait in 1990, will the United States be able to effectively intervene to protect its regional interests, such as access to our oil sources? Not likely. He points to the budget cuts in recent years that have undermined our military capabilities. Besides, America will not have five-and-half months to mobilize as it did in the Gulf."
"The question military pundits raise is, 'Will Israel have enough strength to hold off Arab aggression until the Americans arrive?' That, too, poses a question. By pressing to give the PLO all that land, Israel has weakened its defenses. The PLO 'Police Force' is really Arafat's army and in the event of a conflagration, could tie Israeli forces down as the Arab countries mass their forces on the border."
"... the American policy on the Middle East, which they assumed would guarantee the U.S. oil, has worked in reverse. The Arab nations could cut off their shipments of oil to the U.S. at the drop of the hat."
"The time is now to reevaluate the United State' position in the Middle East. Israel is no longer a simple pawn. The survival of the United States could be at stake."
So far, we have seen that Israel is threatened with massive amounts of conventional and unconventional [nuclear, chemical, biological] weapons from the North, from Russia and Iran, from the East [Syria], and from the South [Libya]. Now, let us examine another possible foe from Iraq. Yes, I said Iraq, that nation we refrained from totally destroying in 1991, when our forces were less than 48 hours from Baghdad and destroying every Iraqi military unit in their path. Listen to the threat from Iraq:
NEWS BRIEF: "Iraq's Extended Range Missile, A New Threat To The World,' The Jewish Press, October 3, 1997, page 3.
"It is now believed that Iraq's extended range version of the Soviet designed Scud B Missile may pose a threat to the entire world ... Military officials believe Iraq's extended range ballistic missile now poses a deadly threat to all nations ... The Pentagon, we are told, was 'lulled into a sense of security' concerning Iraq's ability to develop extended long range missiles. What is currently causing the Pentagon even more concern is the fact that Saddam Hussein has managed to hide his chemical and biological warheads that could easily be attached to this missile ... According to [missile expert Seth] Cams, Iraq purchased 819 Soviet Scud B missiles in the 1980's. A large number of those missiles were fired at Iran during the 1980-1988 Iraq-Iran War. What the Americans did not know was that Iraq had already embarked on a program to develop an extended range version of the Scud B."
Thus, we can see that a considerable number of Arab nations are allying themselves with Russia again to prepare an annihilating attack against tiny Israel. To ensure success this time, Arab nations have even purchased a large number and variety of Western weapons systems, from European nations.
How concerned is the United States about these developments in the Middle East? We are apparently very, very concerned. Remember, we have 20,000 American troops stationed in Saudi Arabia, and naval forces in the area. But, consider this News Brief, below:
"Navy Carrier Heads Quickly Toward Gulf", The Sun Chronicle, October 4, 1997, p. 20.
"WASHINGTON (AP) -- Defense Secretary William Cohen on Friday ordered the aircraft carrier, USS Nimitz and its escorting warships to skip a planned port call at Singapore to get to the Persian Gulf as quickly as possible, officials said."
The very fact that so much of the attention of the many nations of the world is, itself, a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy concerning the End of the Age!! Consider these Scriptures:
* Zechariah 12:2-3, speaking of Last Days' events -- "Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it."
If I were Arab leaders like Arafat, I would take this verse very, very seriously. All Arab leaders who are "burdening themselves" with Jerusalem are going to be "cut in pieces". Then, notice the last phrase, "though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.". Of course, this phrase implies that all the world is, indeed, going to be arrayed against Jerusalem, an event which will occur at the very end of the 7-year Tribulation Period.
* Joel 3:1-2, speaking of events after God brings Israel back to her land -- "For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land." God says that, after He brings Israel back into her land as a nation [an event which occurred in 1948], He is going to bring all the nations of the world into the "Valley of Jehoshaphat", a generic term for "Middle East" generally, or the plains of the battle of Armageddon specifically. Certainly, this prophecy has been in the process of being fulfilled for the past 50 years. Prophecy indicates that this preoccupation with the Middle East will continue to intensify to unprecedented levels.
* Joel 3:9-12 reveals that God's plan once He brings the Gentile nations into the Middle East was to begin judging them by war. "Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men [soldiers], let all the men of war draw near; let them come up: Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong. Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD. Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about."
Therefore, you can expect nothing but war in the Middle East once Israel came back into her land. We have had exactly that, haven't we? Wars have occurred in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1972, 1982, and 1990. We have also had innumerable small clashes and guerrilla warfare type raids, and we have had many calls from Arab religious leaders for "Jihad", or holy war against Israel. We have had many acts of war against Israel in the form of terrorist attacks, directed mostly against innocent men, women, and children. Truly, the Middle East is the boiling cauldron, just as God prophesied it to be, over 2,500 years ago!!
In summary, make no mistake about the fact that Israel is facing the most deadly threat to its existence since she became a nation again in 1948. Never before has Israel been so outgunned from without and so divided from within. Never before has Israel faced such a well armed, implacable foe from within as she faces today, from the PLO. Never before has Israel been so politically divided as they are today, with the Liberals threatening at every turn to bring the existing government down if the bankrupt Oslo Peace Accords are abandoned. The Arabs are right in their calculations that the opportunity to strike the fatal, annihilating blow against Israel has never been more in their favor.
These sobering facts bring us right back to our original thesis: the stage is being set for Israel to pass through unprecedented troubles. She is about to pass through such troubles that only God can bring her through it. When Israel is spared destruction, and achieves miraculous victory over overwhelming forces, God will get the credit.
God has promised Israel that, when she comes back to her land, she will never again be thrown out of it. Listen to God's Precious Promises:
* Amos 9:14-15, "And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel [I will reverse the captivity], and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. [God is promising that Israel will become prosperous again]. And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God."
* Obadiah 17, "But upon mount Zion [in Jerusalem] shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their [own former] possessions." In other words, God is saying that He shall make Jerusalem holy, and shall provide deliverance. This kind of deliverance is described in the next verse, 18, where God promises to so completely destroy the "House of Esau" that it shall be as though they have never existed!! The House of Esau is the Palestinian people, both in Israel and in Jordan. Do you know that Israel today is but a small part of the land God had originally promised to Abraham? The land promised to Abraham includes most of Lebanon, Syria almost up to the capital of Damascus, part of Iraq, and two-thirds of Jordan. Therefore, God is promising here that, in the End Times, He will not only deliver Israel from her enemies, but He shall expand her borders dramatically!
* Ezekiel 36:24, 28 -- Ezekiel 36 is the chapter where God foretells how He is going to bring Israel back into her land. "For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land." Certainly, God accomplished precisely this, in the years leading up to 1948. He literally has caused Jews to return to Israel from every of the globe, a process that continues to this day. In fact, the time is coming where all Jews will feel a tremendous need to move to Israel. Then, in verse 28, God says, "28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God." These are the words of a reassuring Father, telling the Jews they will "dwell" or live in their ancient land, and they shall be a part of God's own flock, a flock that He will personally protect. The final fulfillment of this verse shall remain for Jesus Christ to accomplish when He returns to rule in His Millennial Reign.
* Carefully read Psalm 105:8-15, where God affirms that the National Covenant which he gave to Abraham was an "everlasting covenant", where God warns "Touch not My annointed"
[verse 15]. With all these promises of "everlasting" covenants, God had to bring Israel back to her land, or all these eternal promises would not have been fulfilled, and God would have been shown to be a liar. Similarly, God's promises to Israel that He will personally deliver Israel from her unprecedented troubles during the Tribulation Period, will also be fulfilled, or God will prove to be a liar!
If Israel is completely defeated, and thrown out of her land, you can take your Bibles and throw them away!! If this happens, you can renounce your faith in Jesus Christ and become a member of whatever religion strikes your fancy!! But, God will not fail to protect Israel, and He will use this coming war to bring Israel even greater power and prosperity.
How will God protect Israel, then? While the National Guardian Angel, Michael, will personally intervene to protect Israel, God has already shown us some of the weapons at His disposal.
* Deuteronomy 28:7, "The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways."
* Deuteronomy 32:30, "How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up? For their rock is not as our Rock" In the upcoming battle, God will literally cause on Jewish soldier to "chase a thousand" enemy soldiers, and two Jewish soldiers will "put 10,000 to flight". Thus, will the original overwhelming odds against Israel be overcome.
* We have already quoted Zechariah 12:2, where God promises to make Jerusalem a "burdensome stone" for all Israel's enemies, and will destroy all those who try to destroy Israel, no matter if all the nations of the world were to march against her. Then, in verse 4, God describes how He will defeat Israel's military enemies.
"In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness." In today's army, this literally means that the soldiers, and tank drivers, and airmen, and sailors of the Arab and Russian forces will be struck with "astonishment" [panic]. Further, since horses in that day were the conveyances upon which the armies depended to project their military power, we can assume that the modern equivalents will fail to perform that for which they were designed.
Then in verse 6, God gives us a figurative picture of how complete this destruction of the enemies of Jerusalem shall be during this Last Days' battle. "In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem." This is quite a picture! The enemies of Israel will array themselves against Jerusalem, not realizing that they were nothing more than dry scarecrows attacking a blazing fire that will burn them up as they throw themselves against her!
In verses 7-8, God simply states, "The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah. In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them."
This is quite a picture, is it not? God will cause each Jewish soldier to fight like King David, and He will cause the entire Jewish army to fight like God, as the angel of the Lord goes before them!!
* We need to examine one more piece of prophecy of God's protection against Israel in the Last Days. In Zechariah 14:11b-12, "Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited. And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth."
Until we exploded the atomic bomb at Nagasaki and Hiroshima, no one understood how this type of destruction of the human body could occur; however, this is precisely the way in which those people died who were located at or near the epicenter of the blast! Thus, God is promising to deliver some sort of atomic destruction against Israel's foes.
Watch the situation in Israel, as the Arabs draw near to attack. The situation may get so bad that Michael, the Archangel, and Israel's Guardian Angel, may have to directly intervene to protect Israel. But, rest assured that Israel will be protected, no matter how many are the armies surrounding her.
Finally, remember the New World Order Plans, originally conceived in 1870, foresee three World Wars being necessary to bring the New World Order into being. We report this occult Plan in NEWS1015, "Albert Pike's Occult Vision As To How To Achieve The New World Order", and we encourage you to read it. The last World War was to be fought between Israel and her Arab neighbors, and out of the smoke and dust and destruction of this war, will come Antichrist!
The End is very close. Are you spiritually ready? Is your family? Are you adequately protecting your loved ones? This is the reason for this ministry, to enable you to first understand the peril facing you, and then help you develop strategies to warn and protect your loved ones. Once you have been thoroughly trained, you can also use your knowledge as a means to open the door of discussion with an unsaved person. I have been able to use it many times, and have seen people come to Jesus Christ as a result. These perilous times are also a time when we can reach many souls for Jesus Christ, making an eternal difference.
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, but have been very lukewarm in your spiritual walk with Him, you need to immediately ask Him for forgiveness and for renewal. He will instantly forgive you, and fill your heart with the joy of the Holy Spirit. Then, you need to begin a daily walk of prayer and personal Bible Study.
If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as Savior, but have come to realize His reality and the approaching End of the Age, and want to accept His FREE Gift of Eternal Life, you can also do so now, in the privacy of your home. Once you accept Him as Savior, you are spiritually Born Again, and are as assured of Heaven as if you were already there. Then, you can rest assured that the Kingdom of Antichrist will not touch you spiritually. If you would like to become Born Again, turn to our Salvation Page now.
We hope you have been blessed by this ministry, which seeks to educate and warn people, so that they can see the coming New World Order -- Kingdom of Antichrist -- in their daily news.
God bless you.
Return to [ Index of Free Radio Show Transcripts ] [ Currently In The News ] [ Meet Your Pastor ] [ Supporting Your Internet Outreach Ministry ] [ Cutting Edge Seminars On Tape ] [ Cutting Edge Book Store ] [ Freemasonry ] [ Newsletters Archives ]