The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing in your daily news!!
Learn how to protect yourself, your loved ones!
Stand by for insights so startling you will never look at the news the same way again.
YOU ARE NOW ON
THE CUTTING EDGE
NEWS BREIF: "Five die In Ark. school ambush: Two boys, 11 and 13, held in shooting of classmates, teacher", by Rick Bragg, The New York Times, reported in The Providence Journal Bulletin, Wednesday, March 25, 1998, P. A-1, 7.
"JONESBORO, Ark. -- An 11-year-old boy, who reportedly vowed to kill all the girls who had broken up with him, and his 13-year-old cousin, opened fire on students outside a middle school here yesterday, killing 4 girls and one teacher, and wounding 9 other students and another teacher, the authorities said. Law-enforcement officers said the two boys, dressed in camouflage clothing, apparently lay in wait in a wooded area near the school after someone -- perhaps a third person -- set off a fire alarm, forcing students and faculty members outside."
"Dazed students described how dozens of seventh- and eighth-grade students filed out of the tan one-story building at 12:45pm, and thought they heard firecrackers. But, as the students started to fall outside Westside Middle School, 12- and 13-year-olds dove for cover and one teacher threw herself in front of a student to save her. Within seconds, several students lay in their own blood on the school grounds, some screaming, some unmoving."
"Officers with the sheriff's department arrested the two boys as they ran through a wooded area near the school, apparently heading for a white van that was parked nearby. The two boys were apparently less than 100 yards from the school when they started firing ... students said they knew one of them [the shooters] as an 11-year-old who attended the school and had bragged that he was going to shoot all of the girls who had ever broken up with him. Joshua Reynolds, a 13-year-old seventh-grader, said the boy 'had told a bunch of people that he was going to kill them. he bragged a lot because he was into gangs and stuff ... he has said he was mad at everybody and that he was going to kill them. Nobody believed him." [Pages A-1, 7]
This spectacle of children slaughtering children goes far beyond just horror of the event. The larger unanswered question was how could anyone only 11 and 13 years old get to the point where they were so mad at "all the girls that had ever broken up with them" that they would murder them in ambush style? As the story unfolded, we could see that these boys had planned this rampage with the greatest possible premeditation. Consider the acts of premeditation that have come to light thus far:
* They broke into the house of one of their grandfathers to steal nine guns from his weapons collection, including the most sophisticated hunting rifle.
* They planned their getaway by obtaining the keys to their father's van.
* When the time came for their murder, they drove the van to a spot near the area from which they would launch their attack. The van was filled with several thousand rounds of ammunition.
* The boys planned to wear army style camouflage clothing, presumably to make it more difficult for the victims to see them and evade their fire.
* On the days before the shooting, the boys bragged to the students at this middle school that they were going to kill them.
* They devised a plan whereby they could get all their victims outside the school, where they would be clear targets. They correctly concluded that the ideal plan would be to pull the fire alarm, forcing students to come walking out of the building, knowing they would walk slowly down the concrete sidewalk.
The premeditation aspect of this tragedy is one of the most troubling to thinking adults. How could children so young be so mad at the world? Stories of the 11-year-old, Andrew Golden, have since surfaced that show him to be a most troubled young man, a kid who was angry at the world generally, and at the girls who had broken up with him specifically. But, evidently, some of the girls who were murdered had broken up with Mitchell, not Andrew. Therefore, Mitchell had become just as evil in his intentions as had Andrew.
How can this happen? In the entire hyperbole surrounding the aftermath of this terrible tragedy no one has even hinted at the fact that, since murder starts in the heart of the perpetrator, the real source of this slaughter is spiritual. I have been listening and reading carefully to all sorts of media discussion of this tragedy, and have not heard one tiny hint that anyone is thinking that this event had a spiritual source, and a spiritual solution. Rather, our society seems to be trying to find a secular, non-God reason these children could have committed these murders. We hear all sorts of excuses, like these children had bad homes to the Southern Culture being obsessed with guns. None of these supposed answers addresses the real spiritual disaster in which these two boys found themselves, and which American society mirrors perfectly.
GOD'S NATIONAL MORALITY
Christian leaders have been warning for at least 4-5 decades now that America is courting God's judgment because the vast majority of our citizens are deliberately walking away from God, His Son, Jesus Christ, and His commandments. As we walk away, we begin to do the things which seem right in our own eyes [Deuteronomy 12:8; Proverbs 12:15; and 14:12]. Let us examine this last verse, for it has great implications for this country.
"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." [Proverbs 14:12]. Remember, God is constantly assigning the morality of a nation by the morality of the leadership and the morality of a majority of its people. Therefore, as the individual morality of this nation dramatically became anti-God, anti-Bible, God assigned that attribute to America. Listen to God's revelations about national immorality.
* "Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance." [Psalm 33:12]. The inescapable conclusion from this verse that God will curse the nation whose god is not the Lord God of the Bible.
* "Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people." [Proverbs 14:34]. We have spent much time and effort in past articles to demonstrate all the many ways in which we are sinning grievously against God.
* "Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed (offspring) of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward. Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment." [Isaiah 1:4-6] God uttered these awful words to Israel shortly before He sent in the Babylonian army to utterly destroy Israel in judgment. God is literally saying to Israel here, "why should I continue to punish you, since My correction is bringing no correction in your behavior?" God then pronounced national death upon Israel.
These verses accurately describe America before God today. But, there is more:
GOD'S JUDGMENT ON REBELLIOUS NATIONS
* "But if any nation will not hear and obey, I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation, says the Lord." (Jeremiah 12:17) [Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary]
Do not be deceived: America today is in the same spiritual condition as Israel was in just before God utterly destroyed her. Carefully reread the warning God gave Israel in Isaiah 1:4-6, quoted above. God listed the spiritual condition in which He found Israel. We have listed these specific conditions, and as we do, see for yourselves that America is in the same terrible spiritual terminal condition. God considered the Israel national condition to be:
1) "Sinful nation" -- America fulfills this condition perfectly. We threw God out of our national institutions in the early 1960's, epitomized by the ban on Christian prayer in our public schools. Since then, our spiritual condition has deteriorated severely.
2) "People laden with iniquity" -- As I look at society today, from people in everyday life, to the shows on TV, to the movies, and the books we read, I can see Americans loaded down with enormous burdens of sin.
3) "a seed (offspring) of evildoers" -- Since the early 1960's, the Baby Boomers who started this national slide into sin are now grandparents. This generation is the most godless and perverted generation in our history. We shall return back to this theme a little later.
4) "children that are corrupters" -- how appropriate can our current situation be, compared to the Jewish nation God was about to destroy. One of the major signs that a nation is about to undergo God's judgment is when their children begin acting like, and sinning like, adults. We certainly see that element in American society today, do we not? These murders most definitely show us that we have corrupted our children so much in so many ways, they are becoming the "corrupters".
These are the sins for which God was pronouncing judgment upon Israel. Now, in the next few sentences we see how God views the condition of the national body that is afflicted with these sins. Remember, God views sin as a disease that, if allowed to run unchecked, will destroy the entire body. Here, God considers Israel to possess a disease that is fatal, terminal. Listen to God's description of the national body of Israel:
1) "the whole head is sick,
2) "the whole heart faint.
3) "From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment"
This is quite an indictment of Israel's national body before God, Who is the Creator, Sustainer, and Healer of Israel first, and then to all the nations of the world. God looked at Israel and saw only putrifying wounds, and open sores, and a body nigh unto death.
Do not be deceived: America is in the same condition today as was Israel in the days just before God destroyed her.
Yet, these murders are also a very strong fulfillment of certain End of the Age prophecies. As I said in the Title and Subtitle, these horrible acts seem to be fulfillment of Paul's prophecies as he spoke of the condition of the hearts and minds of the people who would be living in the End of the Age. Let us examine these prophecies.
CONDITIONS OF THE MIND AND HEART
2 Timothy 3:1-5, "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come." How often have you sighed and moaned at the cumulative affect of living in this country during this time? How many times have you felt such a heavy load of care draping about your neck because of the spiritual condition of our country, because of the many wars and rumors of wars, and because of economic hardship and/or uncertainty? We most definitely live today in perilous times.
2 "For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy" We see these personal traits every day in so many people, do we not? These two little boys who committed premeditated murder certainly were thinking only of themselves as they planned their crimes.
3 "Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good" Again, these boys displayed a complete lack of natural affection. In no other time in our history have such young Americans been so callous, so hardened, and so capable of the most heinous of crimes.
4 "Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God" All we have to do to see how completely this verse is fulfilled is to look through a TV Guide or a Movie Guide. These traits are expounded by the heroes and heroines of too many of our shows. And, consider how completely taken over we Americans are by our sports. Stadiums fill to capacity with vast numbers of "fans" [taken from word, fanatic], while churches are mostly empty. Truly, America is a lover of vain, empty pleasures more than lovers of God.
5 "Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away." The papers noted that Protestant churches seem to be everywhere in Jonesboro, and we have read that young Mitchell had been attending one of the Baptist churches in town until a couple of weeks prior to the rampage. Yet, Mitchell was taken over by the hatred and ill will that they have expressed to other students prior to the crime. Too many churches today have a "form of godliness", but they do not possess the power of the Holy Spirit. If you are a member of a church that waters down, or denys, the cardinal doctrines of the Bible, you are commanded, by this verse, above, to leave. Paul commanded, "from such turn away". If your church is caught up in some aspect of the Ecumenical Movement, "from such turn away".
The key reason that we believe this type of crime is a fulfillment of End Times' prophecy, and not just the work of a couple of demented kids, is that this crime is just the last in a long line of similar crimes. Consider the recent carnage:
1) On December 15, 1997, Joseph Colt Todd, a 14-year-old eighth-grade student hid in a tree and shot two students outside his high school in Stamps, Arkansas. Stamps is a small town in the southwestern part of Arkansas.
2) On December 1, 1997, 14-year-old Michael Carneal walked into Heath High School in West Paducah, Kentucky, and opened fire on a student prayer group. Carneal killed three classmates and wounded five others as they gathered for a morning prayer.
3) In October, 1997, Luke Woodham, a 16-year-old student in Pearl, Mississippi, was distraught over breaking up with his girlfriend. He stabbed his mother to death, and then drove to school where he fatally shot his former girlfriend and one of her friends, plus wounding seven others. "Six other teenagers were later arrested as accomplices in what investigators described as a Satanic cult." [Ibid., p. A-7]
Some mass media apologists have tried to suggest that this behavior of children killing each other is nothing new, that such activity has always occurred within American society. Excuse me!! While it is true that kids will occasionally kill one another in a fight, and usually with a knife, we simply have never seen the crime of premeditated murder that each of these instances involves.
For the past several decades, Christian leaders have been warning that our culture is robbing children of their innocent childhoods, and that we are hardening our young children terribly. Let us spend a few moments detailing some of the cultural influences which are hardening our children's hearts and minds, desensitizing them greatly.
In 1988, Christian authors Phil Phillips and Joan Hake Robie wrote a classic book on this subject, entitled " Horror and Violence: The Deadly Duo In The Media". We quote some pertinent segments of this book, which is even more relevant today than in 988.
* "Sex on television was practically nonexistent in the early sixties, unlike today's television. In soap operas almost everybody is fornicating or committing adultery of even incest. Ninety-eight  percent of all sexual scenes in 'soaps' represent fornication. Nothing is off limits -- euthanasia, homosexuality, abortion, drugs, child abuse, alcohol, rape, and murder." [Page 15]
* "Violence is being presented in many forms ... we are telling society that it is okay for the good guy to use violence, however excessive, as long as he beats the bad guy. Some people, we believe, are swayed by the 'good vs evil' to the extent that they become tolerant of the means involved." [Ibid] This is indeed the case, as Americans are constantly being fed the Communist principle that "the ends justify the means". Therefore, we find it perfectly acceptable for the Rambo-type character, or the many other similar characters to kill, maim, and break just about any law necessary to bring the truly bad guys to "Justice". This principle that the "ends justify the means" is one of the two key ingredients in Communism that has resulted in the death of hundreds of millions of people worldwide. The other principle is that people are inherently good, and are made bad only by bad environment. Therefore, to make good citizens you only have to eliminate the bad influences within society. Unfortunately, most of the "bad" influences are brought about by "bad" people; therefore, the answer is to kill these "bad" people off so they cannot influence anyone anymore. Whenever you hear anyone say that people are the way they are because of a bad environment, you should shudder and shake in your boots, because the person saying that is espousing deadly Communist doctrine that has produced the greatest bloodbaths in world history.
* "The U.S. National Commission on Causes and Prevention of Violence issued a statement in 1969 that concluded, 'A constant diet of violent behavior on TV has an adverse effect on human character and attitudes'." [Ibid,. p. 32] Furthermore, this study noted that the effect of violence is magnified greatly if the child is very young when witnessing the violence.
When you think of the violence of cartoons, even supposedly "children" cartoons that promote violence, you can begin to see the damage we are doing to our precious children. Road Runner and Looney Tunes cartoons are excessively violent; but, more than just violent, these cartoons give the young child the distinct belief that fatal violence will not result in any permanent harm, because they see the cartoon character falling hundreds of feet, landing on concrete or rocks, and then jumping up and resuming their life. When you couple that with the endless computer games kids play, in which they see heads, legs, and arms cut off, blood spewing everywhere, and the gravest result of it all is that the game is over, and a new game can begin, you can see how young children really believe, in their heart of hearts, that the victims of their actions will just get up and walk away.
* "Some researchers believe there is more danger in a child watching his favorite TV star commit violence on every episode than in exposing the child to gory, violent horror movies." How can this be the case? Because children will naturally want to imitate their hero or heroine and if they see them using violence regularly, the children will naturally believe violence is an acceptable way of dealing with situations in their lives. [Page 34]
* "TV violence makes young viewers apathetic to real-life violence". [Page 39] Just start counting the number of violent acts per hour in the shows you watch a lot. These authors discovered that Rambo movies averaged 161 acts of violence per hour! [Page 43]
* TV and movies impart the belief to children that no one is bound by society's rules and laws if the end result is truly worthwhile. We see this scenario played out in James Bond movies, where the hero gets the bad guys with incredible weapons and with utter disregard for the normal laws and rules of society.
* "A study of 430 boys, aged nine to eleven years, revealed that the more television violence they witnessed, the more the child was willing to use force as a solution to conflict and to perceive it as effective. Social psychologist Frederic Werthan noted that children have absorbed from the mass media an idealization of violence. 'Not the association of violence with hate and hostility, but the association of violence with the good and just -- this is the most harmful ingredient." [Page 45]
* "For years, psychiatrists have suspected that adults are as susceptible as children to TV's up or down mood effects. You are what you see." [Page 51]
* "... when preschoolers were provided with a reward they could recall and perform as much as 40% of the model's aggressive actions as long as eight months after viewing ... the period between 6 and 10 years is crucially sensitive for learning by observation. As for teenagers ... once an individual reached adolescence, behavorial dispositions and inhibitory controls have become crystallized to the extent that the child's agressive habits would be difficult to change with modeling." [Page 54]
* "The very fact that a violent act goes unpunished has the same effect." [Page 56] These two boys in Jonesboro probably felt, deep down, that they would really not have to worry about severe punishment.
* "The data suggests that aggressive habits are learned early in life, and once established, are resistant to change and predictive of serious adult antisocial behavior." [Page 56] This sentence seems to really have relevance to this Jonesboro crime, does it not?
* "Most children watch television an average of 26 to 33 hours per week .. If he sees .. violent and abusive behavior or language, there is little hope he won't be adversely affected ... Violence is addictive" [Page 59-60]
* "Did you know that the average American child has watched the violent destruction of more than 50,000 persons on television by the time he's eighteen?" [Page 63]
* "Media violence trains victims as well as criminals [by making everyone feel insecure and frightened]. The exaggerated sense of risk and insecurity may lead to increasing demands for protection and to increased pressure for the use of force by established authority. Instead of threatening the social order, television may have become our chief instrument of social control." [page 70] Wow! Is this the reason so many Americans today, especially young adults, look chiefly to the Federal Government for help and support in so many areas of our lives? We have lost the natural fear of powerful central governments which our Founding Fathers had in such abundance; rather, we look to the Federal Government as one would look at a loving King Kong, ready to pounce upon any and all of our enemies, not thinking that, one day, he could pounce on us.
* "Violence is a staple in the American television diet. We show more violent and fewer prosocial programs during prime-time than any other country in the world." [Page 74]
* "If your eight-year-old watches a lot of TV violence, you can predict that you'll shape him into an agressive child." [Page 75]
* "Over the span of a week, children can be presented with demonstrations of how to kill or maim other human beings and animals that range from the prosaic (guns, knives, bludgeons, poisons, electricity, gas, garrotes, hatchets, drownings) to the more exotic (bee venom, boomerangs, spears, maces, spike heels). They are shown, from time to time, how to make and handle firearms, molotov-cocktails, and other grisly weapons, and often given justification for their use. Dr. Richard E. Palmer, former president of the American Medical Association, adds that television violence is both a mental health problem and an environmental issue." [Page 94]
All of this carnage is available on TV! We have not even yet begun to discuss the carnage presented on movies, and in video films. In fact, horror videos even more greatly present human gore and carnage, producing more mental and emotional damage. We suspect that kids gravitate from TV to video gaming, to horror videos in much the way as people gravitate from taking mild marijuana to more hard drugs.
The fact is plain for all thinking people to see: American mass media has been hardening the tender minds and hearts of its young for over 30 years now, to the point where Americans generally fear kids from 10-18 like never before. Very soon, law enforcement authorities say, our crime rate will be skyrocketing as this group of kids begins to really commit crime. These youngsters who have committed this unbelievable murder rampage in Jonesboro are merely the tip of the proverbial iceberg. We face the prospect of tens of millions of youngsters for whom nothing is absolutely right or wrong, and who have no conscience.
Historians have long noted that Adolf Hitler could not have carried out his murderous holocaust had he not had the availability of several million German young soldiers who were willing to pull the trigger. Since the New World Order Plan envisions the murder of 4 billion people, instead of the "mere" 18 million victims of Hitler, we have long postulated that untold millions of young people will have to be so hardened that they will willingly "pull the trigger" on the planned victims that will have no place in the New World.
The mass media has been the primary agent in hardening our children beyond belief. TV, movies, video movies, violent and explicit computer game videos, cartoons, books, and pornography, are all responsible along with the adults who did not care what their children were watching. Only in this age could so much purient material been so accessible to so many young and impressionable minds. We are facing an historically unprecendented situation here, just as one might expect from End of the Age prophecies. We have already quoted 2 Timothy 3:1-5, but we would like to quote from Jesus' own words, as He spoke of the End of the Age signs by which we would know we were witnessing the arrival of the Day of the Lord.
In Matthew 24:12, Jesus said, And the love of the great body of people will grow cold because of the multiplied lawlessness and iniquity." Only now, in this age, with Mass Media, could this prophecy be fulfilled. Jesus is saying that the normal love for Him that generations of people in past history displayed will grow very cold because of the "multiplied lawlessness and iniquity [sin]."
Mass Media has fulfilled that prophecy in front of our unsuspecting eyes. I submit to you that Mass Media, coupled with a godlessness in the lives of at least the last three generations of Americans, has produced this coldness toward Jesus Christ spoken of here.
These two boys in Jonesboro, and the other boys, listed above, that also committed murder, are the tip of the godless culture we have created in America today. These boys, along with millions of others, have been bombarded their entire lives with millions of images of death, destruction, violence, and murder. Their hearts have been hardened and their consciences have been "seared as with a hot iron".
We should not wonder as to "why" these boys committed this terrible crime; we should wonder how much longer it will be before the Lord Jesus Christ returns for His own. These terrible events should cause us to look up, for our Redeemer is drawing nigh [Luke 21:28]
Are you spiritually ready? Is your family? Are you adequately protecting your loved ones? This is the reason for this ministry, to enable you to first understand the peril facing you, and then help you develop strategies to warn and protect your loved ones. Once you have been thoroughly trained, you can also use your knowledge as a means to open the door of discussion with an unsaved person. I have been able to use it many times, and have seen people come to Jesus Christ as a result. These perilous times are also a time when we can reach many souls for Jesus Christ, making an eternal difference.
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, but have been very lukewarm in your spiritual walk with Him, you need to immediately ask Him for forgiveness and for renewal. He will instantly forgive you, and fill your heart with the joy of the Holy Spirit. Then, you need to begin a daily walk of prayer and personal Bible Study.
If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as Savior, but have come to realize His reality and the approaching End of the Age, and want to accept His FREE Gift of Eternal Life, you can also do so now, in the privacy of your home. Once you accept Him as Savior, you are spiritually Born Again, and are as assured of Heaven as if you were already there. Then, you can rest assured that the Kingdom of Antichrist will not touch you spiritually. If you would like to become Born Again, turn to our Salvation Page now.
We hope you have been blessed by this ministry, which seeks to educate and warn people, so that they can see the coming New World Order -- Kingdom of Antichrist -- in their daily news.
Finally, we would love to hear from you.
You can contact us by mail or email.