The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing in your daily news!!
Learn how to protect yourself, your loved ones!
Stand by for insights so startling you will never look at the news the same way again.
YOU ARE NOW ON
THE CUTTING EDGE
"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief, and then the heavens will vanish (pass away) with a thunderous crash, and the material elements of the universe will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up. Since all these things are thus in the process of being dissolved, what kind of person ought each of you to be in the meanwhile in consecrated and holy behavior and devout and godly qualities?" [2 Peter 3:10-11, Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary]
One of the most common questions we are asked is what does God expect us to do with the detailed information as to the approach of the Kingdom of Antichrist? What are we to do when we see our precious liberties eroding steadily away, and our Constitutional Form of Government in the process of being usurped and destroyed? What are we to do when we can see the Federal Government laying the philosophical groundwork for taking our guns away, a necessary prerequisite for enslaving us? Finally, what are we supposed to do to "survive" the coming holocaust and onslaught of the forces of Antichrist?
POPULAR ANSWERS FROM "CHRISTIANS"
Too many "Christian" organizations are reaching out for your dollars in an effort to get rich quickly. They advocate buying gold, hoarding food, taking survivalist training, buying special freeze-dried food to keep yourself and your family alive during this terrible time of difficulty immediately ahead for this old world. These "Christian" leaders and their organizations are raking in untold amounts of money as they preach this Preparation Message to a very scared group of people.
However, there are several distinctive difficulties with such a view. We shall address each of them in this article. The difficulties in "preparing to survive" this coming calamity are several:
1. Such a view is not Biblical, either from doctrine, from history, or from prophecy.
2. Such a view does not take into account the Christian's responsibility for those who are in need, when we have the means to provide for their needs.
3. Such a view demands a sight-walking Christian rather than a faith-walking one.
4. Such a view slights God! This view renders God's magnificent promises meaningless and devoid of power and authority in your life.
5. Such a view does not take into account the forces of Antichrist and their plans for you and your family.
NOT WRATH, BUT DELIVERANCE!
"For God hath not appointed us to wrath ..." [1 Thessalonians 5:9a]. The Apostle Paul gave Christians this wonderful promise, and he gave it in the context of the coming of Antichrist and his kingdom! In previous verses in chapter 5, Paul said that the beginning of destructions of the wicked nations would come as a complete surprise to everyone that did not know Jesus Christ as Savior. In just the previous sector -- 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, Paul informed his Christian flock that Jesus Christ was going to Rapture them before the judgments of the Day of the Lord began.
This is our position, and one you must fully understand. The Church will be raptured, before the destruction of the nations begins, and before the beginning of the 7-year Tribulation Period.
Now that this question is out of the way, what should a person do to "survive"?
A SURVIVALIST VIEW IS NOT BIBLICAL
The "Christian" organizations these days that are telling their subscribers how to "survive" the coming holocaust and economic meltdown is not truly "dividing the Word of Truth" to their people. In every age, God has allowed certain of his people to be slaughtered for the Faith. We ought to be very thankful that Jesus Christ, in His infinite Mercy, and because of His plan for Israel, has decided to snatch the Christian Church out of this dimension so it cannot be touched by Antichrist. Otherwise, we would be facing the inevitable slaughter of the coming Antichrist's global Holocaust.
The Apostle Paul stated the traditional Christian viewpoint concerning martyrdom. In the Book of Acts, Christian leaders tried to persuade Paul he should not plan on going to Rome, as it would inevitably result in his martyrdom, interrupting his fruitful ministry throughout the Roman Empire. The Apostle Paul shrugged such advice off, saying:
"But none of these things move me; neither do I esteem my life dear to myself, if only I may finish my course with joy ..." [Acts 20:24]
The Apostle Paul said to these beloved, and normally wise, Christian leaders, "I do not have to survive"! Thus, from an historical Christian Church perspective, Christians in every age are told to act boldly, without regard to the consequences, trusting God to either preserve your earthly life or to escort your redeemed soul into Heaven.
From a doctrinal standpoint, Christians are told to be ready to die for their faith. Jesus said it most plainly: "He who loves and takes more pleasure in father or mother than in Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves and takes more pleasure in son or daughter than in Me is not worthy of Me; And he who does not take up his cross and follow Me [that is, cleave steadfastly to Me, conforming wholly to My example in living and if need be, in dying also] is not worthy of Me. Whoever finds his [lower] life will lose the higher life, and whoever loses his [lower] life on My account will find [the higher life]." [Matthew 10:37-39, Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary].
Did you notice any suggestions or commands from the Lord Jesus as
to how to "survive"?
From the standpoint of prophecy, we see the historic Christian viewpoint of the spiritual and eternal advantages of martyrdom taken to a new level never before seen in history.
* Revelation 6:9-11 -- "When the Lamb broke open the fifth seal, I saw at the foot of the altar the souls of those whose lives had been sacrificed for [adhering to] the Word of God and for the testimony they had borne. They cried in a loud voice, 'O (Sovereign) Lord, holy and true, how long now before you will sit in judgment and avenge our blood upon those who dwell on the earth?" Then they were each given a long and flowing and festive white robe and told to rest and wait patiently a little while longer, until the number should be complete of their fellow servants and their brethren, who were to be killed as they themselves had been." [Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary].
Not only does God foretell that a huge number of His followers shall be allowed to die at the hands of Antichrist, God Himself has a number of saints to be killed that He considers to be to His glory that they should love Him so much to die for Him! And, this number will be huge. I do not see any suggestions as to how to "survive" Antichrist here, do you?
* Revelation 12:11 -- "And they [God's people] have overcome (conquered) him [Satan] by means of the blood of the Lamb and by the utterance of their testimony, for they did not love and cling to life even when faced with death -- holding their lives cheap till they had to die [for their witnessing]." [Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary]. I do not see any "survivalist training" here, do you?
* Revelation 13:7 -- "He [Antichrist] was permitted to wage war on God's holy people [the saints] and to overcome them. And power was given him to extend his authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation." [Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary]. God will permit Antichrist to martyr His people during the Tribulation Period. In allowing Antichrist complete authority to kill Christians by the untold millions, and to shatter their testimony, God is glorified by so many people willing to die for Him.
Note the phrase I have highlighted in blue print. Too many "Christian" organizations are telling their followers that it is God's Will that Christians take back the Federal Government from the forces of evil. One of the most popular sites, "Shadow.com", advocates the overthrow of our Government, beginning with the office of Judges. This site is listed as the #13th most popular site on the Internet, which shows the degree of dissatisfaction with our present Federal Government. However, this kind of activity is not only illegal, but unbiblical as well. Notice, in the above prophecy concerning the Kingdom of Antichrist, that God Himself has given Antichrist the "power to extend his authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation". Therefore, when a "Christian" decides to establish his own government, he is fighting God!
By the way, this web site informs the reader that the founder of Shadow.com is in jail in Colorado. I am not surprised, because this kind of activity is illegal. Now, you know that it is unbiblical in this time period, also.
* Daniel 7:21 -- "As I looked, this horn [Antichrist] made war with the saints and prevailed over them."
* Daniel 7:25d -- "... and the saints shall be given into his hand for a time, two times and half a time [three and one half years]." Once again, we see Sovereign God allowing Antichrist to kill His saints.
* Daniel 11:32b-33 -- "... but the people who know their God shall prove themselves strong and shall stand firm, and do exploits [for God]. And they who are wise and understand among the people shall instruct many and make them understand, though some [of them and their followers] shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity and plunder."
* Daniel 12:10 -- "... and when they [forces of Antichrist] have made an end of shattering and crushing the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished." [Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary].
By now, everyone should get the message that, at the End of the Age, God does not plan on His holy people "surviving". All these Christians that are being martyred at the hands of Antichrist are people who were not saved at the time of the Rapture, but became saved afterwards. These people have but two things for which to look forward: economic destitution because they will refuse to use the "Mark of the Beast" economic system, and martyrdom for the same reason.
BIBLICAL RESPONSIBILITY TOWARD THOSE PEOPLE IN DESPERATE NEED
Let us suppose that you are one of those who has saved up gold, and some cash reserves, some foodstuffs and some water supplies. The beginning of sorrows commences, and people around you in your neighborhood are panicking. They have no food saved up, or water, or freeze-dried food, or cash, or gold. They literally are like the sluggard, who did not save up anything for hard times.
Your neighbors are going hungry, and are losing their cars and all their possessions which they were buying on credit. They are going to lose their homes, too, although it takes a while for the process of bank foreclosure to occur.
Suddenly, one of your neighbors notices that you and your family are not hungry, or thirsty. They realize that none of your cars has been confiscated, and you seem to be weathering the difficulty very well. That entire family suddenly and without warning, shows up at your doorstep, extremely hungry and thirsty, and asking you for help. You hesitate to help, knowing that, if you do, you will have ten families or more at your doorstep. Suddenly, you feel threatened, afraid that, if you say 'No", one or more of these neighbors might show up with a gun, demanding food and water.
What should your Christian response be toward this neighborhood family?
What would Jesus Christ do? Let us look at some Scriptures for guidance.
* Luke 10:29-37 -- The Parable of the Good Samaritan. You know the story, but did you know that the question that prompted Jesus to tell this parable, was, "Who is my neighbor?" Let us go to the scene where only the Samaritan took care of the half-dead man lying robbed on the road. The Samaritan bandaged him, took him to a motel for which he paid out of his own pocket, and then left the man to heal normally. Jesus asked His questioner: " 'Which of these three, do you think, proved himself neighbor to him who fell among the robbers?' He answered, 'The one who showed pity and mercy to him.' And Jesus said to him, "Go and do likewise .' "
* James 2:14-17 -- "What is the use (profit), my brethren, for any one to profess to have faith if he has no [good] works to [show for it]? Can [such] faith save his soul? If a brother or sister is poorly clad and lacks food for each day, and one of you says to him, 'Goodbye! Keep yourself warm and well fed, without giving him the necessities for the body, what good does that do? So also faith, if it does not have works (deeds and actions of obedience) to back it up, is itself destitute of power -- inoperative, dead ." [Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary]
Some people have taken a look at the terms, "brother or sister", and have said that James here was talking to people who were saved and in this condition. They would say this admonition to help someone who is in need of the necessities of life when you have it in your possession applies only to another Born Again believer. If that is your understanding, I urge you to re-think your position. At this moment, the Born Again Christian who has prepared ahead of time will be facing an unsaved person lacking the necessities of life. The Born Again Christian knows he will be in Heaven shortly, either by the Rapture or by martyrdom. But, this poor unsaved sinner has no such eternal assurance, and he or she will be terrified at the prospect of seeing their children die from starvation or dehydration. What are you going to tell them? "Goodbye, good luck in finding food; oh, by the way, Jesus loves you"!
Or, suppose you own a gun and kill three men who are trying to get into your house, thereby scattering their loved ones. As they are running away, are you going to "witness" to them, saying something like, "Isn't Jesus Christ good?"
You know what they will think of your Jesus and your religion, at that point, don't you? Perhaps this contact with Jesus will be their last before they step into eternity. Is this really the message we want to send? Think and pray about it, and you will know what is right to do. You will know you must share what you have, trusting Jesus Christ for deliverance.
WALKING BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT
"For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, 'The just shall live by faith' " [Romans 1:17
What would the Savior do? He would walk by Faith in the Father, not by sight. The Christian who would refuse to give the stored necessities of life he has set aside to a hungry neighbor who is asking for help, is walking by sight, not by faith in the Father. Oh, Christian, why is your faith so small and inoperative? Let us now look at an example of walking by faith in God the Father, and see what God's response was to the person demonstrating such profound faith.
* 1 Kings 17:10-16 -- The setting of this true story is that the land of Israel is under God's judgment ousing the tool of famine. The prophet Elijah is without food and talks to a widow lady who had one son. "And when he came to the gate of the city, behold, the widow woman was there gathering of sticks: and he called to her, and said, 'Fetch me, I pray thee, a little water in a vessel, that I may drink'. And as she was going to fetch it, he called to her, and said, 'Bring me, I pray thee, a morsel of bread in thine hand'. And she said, 'As the LORD thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but an handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I am gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that we may eat it, and die'. And Elijah said unto her, 'Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son. For thus saith the LORD God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the LORD sendeth rain upon the earth'. And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah: and she, and he, and her house, did eat many days. And the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake by Elijah."
This widow woman had faith in God that she should obey Elijah and use up her last oil and flour to make him a cake. She depended upon God for the consequences. God honored her obedience to Elijah, but more than that, He honored her dependence upon Him, and her faith in Him.
Since God is the same yesterday, today, and forever, we know that He can make flour and oil, and other necessities of life, keep appearing day after day after day during this most terrible crisis, if we but walk in faith in Him. I have told my kids that, during the Tribulation Period, one of my tasks would be to go outside our door in the early morning to see what manna or other foodstuffs God has given us that day!
* Psalm 81:10b -- "... open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it ." Why would you defame God by not believing in His promises?
I submit that Christians should make a reasonable effort, as good stewards, to set aside basic food necessities, some money, and some gold. But, should the Lord send starving and dehydrated sinners to your door, you are to walk by faith in God and give them what they need for their necessities. When you do that, you will glorify God during the most difficult time in world history, and you will likely bring many souls to salvation through Jesus Christ. Finally, when God keeps the foodstuffs in-stock day after day, even though you are daily giving it away, the people will see and believe even more readily in Jesus Christ.
The real question is: How big is your faith in Jesus Christ? Are you going to walk by faith or by sight?
GOD'S PRECIOUS PROMISES HE WANTS TO MAKE COME TRUE IN YOUR CIRCUMSTANCE -- EVEN IN THE TRIBULATION PERIOD
* "... God Himself has said, 'I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let you down, [relax My hold on you]. Assuredly not!' So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, 'The Lord is my helper, I will not be seized with alarm -- I will not fear or dread or be terrified. What can man do to me?" [Hebrews 13:5-6, Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary; Footnote: "Three negatives precede the verb"]
* "Fear not, nor be afraid [in the coming violent upheavals]". [Isaiah 44:8a, Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary]. At the time of this writing, Israel was about to be demolished by King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, whom God was using as His military instrument of judgment].
* "He will rescue you in six troubles; in seven nothing that is evil [for you] will touch you. In famine He will redeem you from death, and in war from the power of the sword ... neither shall you be afraid of destruction when it comes." [Job 5:19-21, Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary]
* "I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me -- I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me [that is, I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]". [Philippians 4:13; Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary]
* "The Angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him -- who revere and worship Him with awe; and each of them He delivers." [Psalm 34:7; Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary]
* "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand]. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I (confidently) trust! For then He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. [Then] He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings shall you trust and find refuge. His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler. [Then] you shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow [the evil plots and slanders of the wicked] that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday. [Then] a thousand may fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you. Only a spectator shall you be [yourself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High] as you witness the reward of the wicked. Because you have made the Lord your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place, There shall no evil befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent. For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you, to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service]. They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone ... Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness; trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no never." [Psalm 91:1-14]
Prior to the time a Born Again Christian is martyred by Antichrist, he or she is invincible, kept by the power of Jesus Christ so they may continue to be the witness for the Gospel and for the eternal Father. I find it ludicrous that so many Christians are falling for the wisdom of this world that says we must accumulate gold, food, water, and other necessities. Things are going to get so bad we are going to have neighbors knocking on our doors demanding we share with them. At that point, you have a choice. You can either totally depend upon Jesus Christ and share gladly with your neighbors, thus glorifying Christ; or you can start shooting to defend your cache, at which point everyone is going to lose sight of the fact that you claim to be "Christian".
DURING TIMES OF END TIME DISASTER, NO PREPARATION WILL BE ENOUGH
God has looked beyond all recorded time to the time of the End of the Age, and has pronounced that no amount of preparation will save a person during His time of judgment. Listen to His words of warning:
"They shall cast their silver into the streets, and their gold shall be discarded like an unclean thing, or rubbish; their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord; they shall not satisfy their animal cravings nor fill their stomachs with them ..." [Ezekiel 7:19; Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified ]
God quite frankly warns everyone for time immemorial that their dependence upon gold and silver shall not deliver anyone living during the time of God's Wrath of Judgment. Neither shall any human endeavor deliver anyone during the Day of the Lord Judgment. Since the entire time of Antichrist -- both the Preparatory Period and the actual Tribulation Period -- is the time of God's greatest judgment in world history, we can be assured that no preparations we can possibly make ahead of time will carry us through the disaster.
Our only preparation that will see us through is a total dependence upon Jesus Christ, and the kind of daily walk by faith that will produce miracles, even the miracle of having food appear on a daily basis. While I am setting aside some food, some cash, and some gold, I am not making it the centerpiece of my efforts to make it through the economic disaster I know is coming. The centerpiece of my preparation will be to cement my walk with Jesus Christ, deepening my walk by faith.
If, and when, unsaved neighbors show up at my door, asking that I share my necessities with them, I shall do so in the name of Jesus Christ and for his glory. If God allows me and my family to die, that is His decision and I shall learn in glory why He allowed us to die. But, at least, I shall be a proper witness to these unsaved neighbors for Jesus Christ and His glory. Who knows but that these folk at my door may become saved through the testimony I give at this most terrible time in world history!
PLANS OF ANTICHRIST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
In considering what kind of preparations you need to make, and to what extent you should prepare for this disastrous time in world history, you need to consider the plans Antichrist has for you. The good news is that this economy will probably not deteriorate until after Antichrist arises. As I said earlier, Satan knows full well that economic prosperity is absolutely essential to the establishment of his Antichrist. Therefore, he is going to ensure that this world under his control will not see economic crash until Antichrist is arisen and has been accepted as the world ruler. Now, this is not to say that the world will not see that huge bump in the road of the 13 weeks of preparation for Antichrist to arise [Read NEWS1260 for full details]. The economy will see a Stock Market decline of precipitous nature that will seem like a crash. However, after Antichrist arises, the Stock Market here and abroad will rebound and prosperity will seemingly be restored. This 13-week period is the time you should have gold, cash, and foodstuffs prepared.
The good news is that the forces of Antichrist are planning to wait to round up anyone until after the Rapture of the Church occurs. Their demonic guiding spirits are telling them that tens of millions of people will be simultaneously snatched from this dimension and sent to another, where their souls can be retrained as to how wonderful the New World Order truly is. But, the bottom line is that our current Illuminist rulers know that the Rapture will remove tens of millions of their enemies, whom they would have to round up if they moved before the Rapture.
But, people who missed the Rapture will have to face the full fury of Antichrist, especially those who get saved after the Rapture. We encourage you to read NEWS1306 for full details as to what Antichrist will do to all Christians after the Rapture. Basically, Bible prophecy states that God will allow Antichrist and his forces to do with the Christians what they want to do, to "shatter" and "crush" the power of the people of God.
Therefore, all people after the Rapture who get saved are going to be physically seized and immediately martyred , along with their entire family. Therefore, what good is stashed gold and silver and foodstuffs going to be under those circumstances?
The only true preparation for this coming disaster is to get saved, and cultivate a daily walk of faith. Your faith has got to be strong enough that you depend upon the power and promises of Jesus Christ to deliver you, if that is His plan for your life. And, if your neighbors come to your door, demanding foodstuffs because they did not plan ahead, you must give it to them, to the glory of Jesus Christ. If God wills that you and your family live, He will miraculously provide the food. [NOTE: you need to look seriously at all "Christian" organizations that are telling you that you can "live -- and even prosper -- in the coming days of hunger and chaos" -- Texe Marrs, Power of Prophecy newsletter/order guide, June, 1999. These types of Bible "teachers" are misleading you.]
Is your faith strong enough to totally trust in
Jesus Christ to provide your needs during this time? This is the End of
the Age. These disasters are just ahead for the peoples of
the world. They will need your strong testimony as you share your faith and your
This is the reason for this ministry, to enable you to first understand the peril facing you, and then help you develop strategies to warn your loved ones up to the time when the wrath of God is truly on the world. Once you have been thoroughly trained in the New World Order Plan, you can also use your knowledge as a means to open the door of discussion with an unsaved person. I have been able to use it many times, and have seen people come to Jesus Christ as a result. These perilous times are also a time when we can reach many souls for Jesus Christ, making an eternal difference.
When and if I am around when the time for rounding up Christians arrives, I hope and pray that this statement of commitment is proven out in my life.
CHRISTIAN PRAYER OF COMMITMENT
"I'm part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have Holy Spirit power. The dye has been cast. I have stepped over the line.
"I won't look back, let up, slow down, back away, or be still.
"My past is redeemed; my present makes sense; my future is secure."
"I'm finished and done with low living, smooth knees, mundane talking, cheap living."
"I no longer need prosperity, position, promotions, or popularity."
"I no longer have to be right, first, recognized, praised or rewarded."
"I now live by faith, lean on His presence, walk by patience, lift by prayer, and labor by power."
"My face is set, my gait is fast, my goal is heaven, my road is narrow, my way rough, my companions few, my Guide reliable, my mission clear."
"I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, or delayed."
"I won't give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, prayed up, paid up, preached up for the cause of Christ."
"I am a disciple of Jesus. I must go till He comes, give till I drop, and preach till all know."
"When He comes for His own my banner will be clear."
AMEN, COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, but have been very lukewarm in your spiritual walk with Him, you need to immediately ask Him for forgiveness and for renewal. He will instantly forgive you, and fill your heart with the joy of the Holy Spirit. Then, you need to begin a daily walk of prayer and personal Bible Study.
If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as Savior, but have come to realize His reality and the approaching End of the Age, and want to accept His FREE Gift of Eternal Life, you can also do so now, in the privacy of your home. Once you accept Him as Savior, you are spiritually Born Again, and are as assured of Heaven as if you were already there. Then, you can rest assured that the Kingdom of Antichrist will not touch you spiritually.
If you would like to become Born Again, turn to our Salvation Page now.
We hope you have been blessed by this ministry, which seeks to educate and warn people, so that they can see the coming New World Order -- Kingdom of Antichrist -- in their daily news.
Finally, we would love to hear from you.
You can contact us by mail or email.