THE URGENT CALL TO PRAYER FOR 03.03.03: MORE CHARISMATIC CHAOS -- Part 2
Resources to aid your Understanding
Learn how to protect yourself, your loved ones!
Stand by for insights so startling you will never look at the news the same way again.
YOU ARE NOW ON
THE CUTTING EDGE
Since the leadership of this World Prayer Team effort to pray -- according to the same Satanic schedule as set forth by the Global Consciousness Movement -- is strongly Charismatic, we need to spend a few moments speaking of the Charismatics before we move into the meat of our discussion.
Born-again children of God are called to a life of prayer. The child of God is commanded to "pray without ceasing", "be sober and watch unto prayer", and "praying always with all prayer and supplication the Spirit". Biblical truth also informs the believer that he or she can "boldly come before the Throne of Grace" through the righteousness and merits of Jesus Christ. The believer who fails to pray seriously hinders his fellowship with the Father, and thus is in jeopardy of living a life void of the power of the Holy Spirit with only the support of the arm of the flesh. Believers are commanded to seek the will of the Father in all matters, large and small. Though the Holy Sprit makes intercession for the believer due to his lack of understanding as to that for which he ought to pray, the believer has a well-defined responsibility to spend time in prayer to the Father, through the Son, under the direction of the Holy Spirit. Historical accounts of great men of prayer like George Mueller abound, and these individuals serve as examples for all who today name the name of Jesus Christ.
However, those today that are truly born again must also be very cautious as to the deception that has run rampant through those groups who would call themselves "Evangelicals". The Bible warns that the last days will be characterized by one predominant characteristic-deception. This is succinctly detailed in II Timothy 3:
"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves...blasphemers...
Fierce, despisers of those that are good...highminded....
Having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof....
Ever learning and never able to come to the knowledge of
This description is indicative of many of those who are involved in what has come to be characterized as the Charismatic Movement.
BASIC CONCEPTS OF THE CHARISMATIC MOVEMENT
The Lord Jesus Christ very clearly warned in John 8:44 that Lucifer is a liar. He not only spreads lies into the general population of mankind, but as illustrated earlier, his false teachers disseminate these lies among the believers in the church. As the 20th Century dawned, Lucifer began to reiterate the same old lies that worked so well for his cause in the past. However, with the realization that his time was growing short, he took his strategy just one step further. These lies have become very transparent as time as progressed, but the gullible masses of humanity still seem to be falling for the same old lines:
1. Men are gods
2. Men may become gods
3. Men may become like God
4. Faith is a "law" or "force" that may be activated by anyone --believer or not
5. The ability to perform miracles, signs, and wonders is latent within all; we need but learn the techniques that activate the spiritual laws upon which faith is based
6. God is bound by these spiritual laws, and must respond to anyone - even His worst enemies - who exercises knowledge of them
7. As "gods" ("divine beings") we have the "divine right" to health and prosperity
8. Jesus is our "Elder Brother" who mastered the spiritual laws of Nature, and is therefore our example to do the same
9. Men may become perfected spiritually and physically by mastering these spiritual laws
10. The Kingdom of God will be established on earth when a sufficient number of people have been perfected. (1)
Not one of these statements is true, yet these are the very foundation of modern Charismatic and Dominion theologies. The notable Charismatic figures of today-Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland, and Kenneth Hagin are espousing philosophies and doctrines more akin to pantheism, eastern mysticism, and occultism than Christianity. For example, Benny Hinn has reportedly been to the graves of noted First Wave Charismatics Aimee Semple McPherson and Kathryn Kuhlman to receive an anointing from their bones (3). This macabre, paranormal practice is not anything new. While this may sound as if this practice originated with Mary Shelley in Frankenstien, Adolf Hilter actually sent his SS troops to the cemetery with their wives in order to conceive children on the graves of famous Aryans. He believed that the spirit of the child conceived would receive a special anointing from the bones of those who lay in the graves. This paranormal occult practice is now parroted by a leading Charismatic preacher and author. Even with such unthinkable acts of Luciferic lunacy such as this, Charismatic Movement rose in three waves that rolled as tidal waves over the entire span of the 20th Century.
THE ORIGINS OF THE CHARISMATIC MOVEMENT
At the turn of the Twentieth Century, not one individual in the world that would use the terms Pentecostal or Charismatic to describe his or her theological belief system. That is not to say that there were not those in years past that "spoke in tongues", called themselves "faith healers", or utilized the "manifest signs and wonders". As a matter of fact, all of these were sporadically evident in cults and the occult sects since Old Testament days. The history of the Charismatic Movement can, however, be accurately presented as follows: (2)
Wave 1-Old or Classic Pentecostalism
1901, Topeka, KS, Bethel Bible College-Agnes Ozman received what she called the "Baptism of the Holy Spirit" and spoke in "tongues".
1906, Los Angeles, CA-Azusa Street Church
Wave 2-Charismatic Renewal
1960--The modern Charismatic Movement began in St Mark's Episcopal Church, Van Nuys, CA.
1962 -The glossolalia phenomenon broke out at Yale University among the members of the evangelical Intervarsity Christian Fellowship. This included Episcopalians, Lutherans, Presbyterians, Methodists, and 1 Roman Catholic.
1967-Spring Vacation-30 zealous Catholics in the Notre Dame area received the "Baptism of the Holy Spirit".
1974-30,000 Catholic Charismatics held a conference at Notre Dame
1977-Kansas City Charismatic Conference, 50,000 participants-almost half were Roman Catholic
1977-The AP reported 10,000,000 Charismatics in the US
1983-Jan. 18 Christianity Today reported Assemblies of God as the fastest growing US denomination. At that time there were 1.7 MM members, and growing fast
Wave 3-Signs and Wonders Movement-stresses more the gift of
prophesy and healing than tongues
1983-"Third Wave" Coined by Peter Wagner
" we are now in the third wave. I see the third wave of the eighties as an opening of the straight-line evangelicals and other Christians to the Supernatural work of the Holy Spirit that the Pentecostals and Charismatics have experienced, but without becoming either Charismatic or Pentecostal." (3)
One former Satanist, giving an eyewitness account, reveals that the Illuminati intentionally infiltrated the Pentecostal pastorate in 1946. Why would the "Globalist Elite" bother to infiltrate such a fringe element of Christianity? To find the answer, one must carefully consider this scenario:
1. 1906----------Pentecostalism is officially founded
2. 1906-1960---Pentecostals are generally viewed as a lunatic fringe of "holy rollers"
3. 1946----------Pentecostals intentionally infiltrated by agents of the Illuminati
4. 1960----------The sudden birth of the Second Wave of Charismatic Movement
5. 1962----------The Glossolalia Movement breaks out at Yale University. Yale University is the home of "The Society of Skull and Bones"-- the training ground of the Illuminati in the US. This fact begs the supposition that "Skull and Bones" members could have easily infiltrated Intervarsity Christian Fellowship at Yale. The fact that this happened at Yale is too much to be coincidental.
6. 1960-1963---Vatican II is led by Popes who suddenly embrace the concepts of a One-World Government and a One-World Religion. Traditional Catholics assert the Papacy to have been infiltrated by the Illuminati. As a result of Vatican II, the Catholic Ecumenical Movement is launched.
7. 1963-1967-Fundamentalism continues its rapid growth, and the Catholic Ecumenical Movement fails.
8. 1967----------30 zealous Catholics at Notre Dame break with tradition and receive the "Baptism of the Holy Spirit".
9. 1973----------30,000 Charismatic Catholics meet at Notre Dame
10. 1977----------Kansas City Charismatic Conference draws 50,000-one half are Catholic
11. 1983----------Fundamentalism declines, Charismatic Assemblies of God are now the world's fastest -growing churches with over 10,000,000 Charismatics in the US.
Since 1983, the ties between Charismatics, Rome, and Evangelicals have grown closer. This has been the result of several factors:
1. The Save our Christian Heritage Movement
2. The Save our Culture Movement
3. The Moral Majority
4. The Christian Coalition
5. The Pro-Life Movement
6. Catholics and Evangelicals Together Document (ECT)
8. The United Religions Initiative
While some of the movements and organizations listed above are truly conservative and well intentioned (others are neither conservative nor well-intentioned), the tragic truth is that these "good causes" have made vast contributions toward deceiving true Christians into embracing Charismatics and supporting the construction of the One World Religion of Antichrist.
The facts in this scenario scream a warning to all who are willing to think this through to the logical conclusions:
1. The Illuminati saw the potential to manipulate Pentecostals,
and infiltrated Pentecostal groups immediately after World War II.
2. The Papacy was infiltrated by the Illuminati in the 1950s, and not only
did the resulting Vatican II directives run contrary to traditional Catholicism, but overtly embraced the Illuminist goal of an all-encompassing One-world Religion.
3. When the Ecumenical Movement failed, the fertile Illuminist ground of Yale University became a spawning ground of both Catholic and Protestant Charismatics.
Those who would scream foul at the suggestion of a conspiracy in this scenario are not seeing the long-term Illuminist vision within (not between) the lines as presented above. The plan is to build a One World Church under the leadership of the Papacy, and the Bible confirms the ultimate success of this plan in Revelation 13 and Revelation 17. The issue at large in this case is the continued attack on the Fundamentalist Christians who continue to stand in opposition to the success of the plan. However, the tragedy of today's Fundamentalism and Evangelicalism is found in Outcome-based Religion that grows the church at the expense of doctrine. These methods produce members who have no clue as to what they believe or why they believe what they do. Such ill-equipped soldiers are then easy prey in the spiritual battles facing those today who are truly born again of the Spirit of God.
THE THIRD WAVE
The Third Wave of the Charismatic Movement was conceived in the bowels of Pasadena's Fuller Theological Seminary by church growth professors Peter Wagner and the late John Wimber. Wimber and Wagner were professors in Fuller Seminary's course, "Signs and Wonders and Church Growth". (Evidently, they failed to read the words of Jesus when He said, "A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign") These two became co-conspirators in a marketing ploy to spur church growth through Wimber's book, Power Evangelism that defined the concept of Kingdom power and its relationship to evangelism. Wimber stated, "Clearly the early Christians had an openness to the power of the Spirit, which resulted in signs and wonders and church growth."(13) This statement can be written analytically to convey the very essence of the Third Wave theology:
(Kingdom Power+ Kingdom Authority+ Kingdom Evangelism) x (Signs+Wonders)=
This equation has more intrinsic complexities than meets the eye. In the first place, any mention of a phrase like "Kingdom power" should immediately raise a huge red flag to any individual who has studied the Word of God. Biblically speaking, there is no such thing as "Kingdom power" in this age, and no matter how often this or similar phrases such as "Kingdom authority" appear in Wimber's writings or modern praise choruses (see the chorus, Majesty, by Jack Hayford), this is not a biblical concept. In his edited notes from the college classroom, Wimber grossly misapplied the concept of the Kingdom of God to the Church. His entire thesis was based on the false premise that since the Church is the Kingdom of God, its members should be exercising the signs and wonders that Jesus exhibited. He went so far as to attack the omniscience (as well as the ultimate deity of Christ) when he stated:
"Jesus often asked questions about the need for healing, indicating
(a) while he sometimes received words of knowledge, other times he
did not, and (b) he wanted his focus exactly on target." (4)
Did not Mr. Wimber realize that Jesus Christ, when He walked the earth was God in the flesh? Did he not realize that Jesus Christ as God, possessed all the attributes of God? The contention that Jesus at times did not have knowledge of an illness and needed assistance from the Holy Spirit is blasphemy against the incarnate God! Yet, the methods for church growth in the Wimber/Wagner classroom were the exercising of Kingdom Evangelism, Kingdom Principles, and Kingdom Authority. To do this the "People of the Kingdom" were to utilize their Kingdom Authority to among other things, "rise the dead".
Also note the following statement by Wimber
"God uses our experiences to show us more fully what he teaches us in
scripture, many times toppling or altering elements of our theology and
world view." (5)
If this is the case, every Christian who ever walked the face of the earth should have been chronicling his or her experiences as appendixes to the Inspired Word of God. For if our experiences topple our theology, does that not subordinate the Word of God to human experience? Where should our theology originate? The only source for true theology is within the pages of the written, preserved Word of God. Theology should not come from visions, dreams, or human experience. It is only derived from the doctrinal teaching found in the Word of God.
When the outcry against Wagner and Wimber's course at Fuller reached the point that the class was canceled (in spite of the fact that it was the largest class in the seminary), Wimber put his theology into action with the founding of the Vineyard Christian Fellowship. The Vineyard Fellowships grew under Wimber's leadership to 700 congregations world wide, and became the catalysts for the THIRD WAVE of the Charismatic Movement that stressed "Signs and Wonders" over those in the past who stressed speaking in "tongues". The torrential ripple effect of the Vineyard Movement included the formation of the PromiseKeepers organization (PK founder Bill McCartney is a member of the Boulder, Colorado Vineyard Fellowship, and Vineyard members dominate the PK Board), and the infamous and unscriptural "Laughing Revival" which swept the entire world originated in the Airport Vineyard Fellowship in Toronto, Canada. Even though Wimber broke fellowship with the Toronto Vineyard over antics such as "lion roaring" in 1996, in 1995 Charisma magazine reported that most of the 500 Vineyard churches in the United States had come under the spell of the Laughing Revival. (6)
03/03/03 CALL FOR WORLDWIDE PRAYER
Now that the basic concept of the Charismatic Movement is understood, an analysis of the individuals calling for the for the March 3 Worldwide Day of Prayer cast bonafide suspicions on the timing of this event as explained by the Part 1 Cutting Edge article [NEWS1778]. The following is a partial listing and brief description of those involved in this upcoming event:
· Ted Haggard, President of the World Prayer Team-Pastor of New Life Church, Colorado Springs, CO. New Life Church is described in its description on the Hotbot search engine as a nondenominational Charismatic Church. A former member of New "Life Church emailed Cutting Edge Ministries and revealed that many of the members if New Life Church are graduates of the charismatic Oral Roberts University. \
· Bill McCartney, founder of PromiseKeepers-Bill McCartney is a member of the charismatic Vineyard Fellowship formerly pastored by the late John Wimber. The Vineyard Fellowship in Toronto was the originating point for the infamous "Laughing Revival", "Holy Glue", and "Lion Roaring".
· Bill Bright, founder of Campus Crusade for Christ-Bright was a student at the bastion of the New Evangelicalism, Fuller Theological Seminary and is a member of the liberal Presbyterian Church USA. After fasting for 40 days in 1994, Bright claimed to receive a prophecy from God that a mighty revival from God is coming, and he issued a call to charismatics, liberals, and new evangelicals for an urgent planning session in Orlando in December of 1994. He claimed the conference would be a linking in the spirit of King Jehosaphat. He was partially correct in this. King Jehosaphat met his doom when he linked in battles with Israel's wicked King Ahab. (7)
· T.D. Jakes, touted as the black Billy Graham-Jakes pastors a multiracial, nondenominational, charismatic church in Dallas , Texas. T.D. Jakes denies the Biblical doctrine of the Trinity, describes Jesus as has having been wealthy, preaches a prosperity gospel, and believes it is God's will to heal and deliver today's Christians just as He did the early apostles. He further holds to the traditional Pentecostal view of speaking in tongues and has been observed to "slay people in the spirit". (8)
· Jack Hayford, is the hyper-charismatic and dominionist pastor of The Church on the Way, which boasts about 9000 members. This makes his church the largest Four-Square Pentecostal Church in the US, and includes on its role such notable members such as Pat Boone and Paul and Jan Crouch. Hayford is one of the original officers of Bible Ministries that includes other notables such as Oral Roberts, Kenneth Copeland,Morris Cerullo, Kenneth Hagin, and Benny Hinn. CBM's slogan is "Love and Unity through Signs and Wonders".(9)
· Thomas Trask, President of the Assemblies of God. The Assemblies of God is the largest group of charismatic churches in the world, and were directly involved in the "Laughing Revival" begun in the Toronto Vineyard Fellowship. The Brownsville Assembly of God (Pensacola, FL) later became a focal point for this phenomenon. Trask commented to the AG General Council, "we have always been a people of holy laughter...First of all, one must recognize that this is a sovereign work of the Holy Spirit. With that knowledge, one must be careful not to become critical when God chooses to work in ways we are unaccustomed..." (10)
If all of this was not enough to cause serious concern as to the occult numerology if the (11) 3s in the methodology for the World Day of Prayer, there is a tab on the home page for this event titled "Revolution". The contents behind this tab should make any bible-based Christian's skin crawl. This tab takes one to a site for the "Elijah Revolution". Simply stated, this revolution calls out to a young generation to take the Old Testament Nazarite Vow (as did Samson) to lead an army for Jesus Christ in this present age. The entire premise of this is severely flawed, as all the details are based not on the Word of God, but rather, dreams and visions. These visions and supernatural manifestations are deemed by the author Lou Engle as signposts to a Kairos Movement. This term is not completely unfamiliar, as it has been used by Jean Houston-(the medium who enabled Hillary Clinton to receive advice from Eleanor Roosevelt). Jean Houston feels we are in the Kairotic Time-the time of Kiaros-just as does Lou Engle. The difference is that Lou Engle sees a calling of consecrated ones to take the Nazarite vow of the Old Testament, and become the long-haired leaders of a army of consecrated counter-cultural youth to change America. God revealed this to him in a dream of his friend. It seems a "divine being" appeared in this dream and laid out the instructions to build this new righteous army. This army will then go forth and break the curse foretold by Malachi that God put on America. (I have no idea which Bible he is using to see this in the book of Malachi) This new breed of youth is to follow the first revolutionary, Jesus Christ. (11)
This begs a few questions:
1. Where is this curse on America found in Malachi?
2. Where does the Bible state that Jesus was a revolutionary?
3. Where does the Bible state that Any Nazarite other than Samson ever led Israel?
4. Where are all these Nazarites?
5. What does this have to do with the World Wide Day of Prayer?
6. Are the Nazarites going to defeat Iraq?
While we cannot see the hearts of the individuals involved, we can certainly see that the methods and theology of the Charismatic Movement are in opposition to the teachings of the Word of God. If these individuals are already involved in practices that originate in Luciferic sources, what is going to prevent their participation in an event such as the 03.03.03 with a satanic signature? Should those who are truly saved participate in such an event?
The answers are easy. True children of God must utilize only
the method s found in the Word of God. Those of the household of faith must
use discernment and wisdom based on the Word of God before participating in
any questionable activity. Finally, the child of God is to follow the command
of II Timothy 3:5 when the Holy Spirit reveals :
"From such turn away"
1. Dager, James. "Kingdom Now", Media Spotlight, Vol.
2. Zeller, George. "A Brief History of Pentecostalism",
3. Wagner, Peter. "The Third Wave?" Pastoral Renewal, Jul-Aug 1983, p.5
4. Wimber, John. "Power Evangelism" Notes from MC501, "Signs and Wonders
and Church Growth", www.pastornet.net.au/renewal/journal10/b-wimber.html, p.3.
5. Tillin, Tricia. "The New Thing", www.banner.org.uk/res/newthing.html, p.18.
6. Cloud, David. From Asuza to Pensacola, Way of Life, Port Huron, MI, 2002,
This event is so horrific, both because of its bad Biblical doctrine and because it set up the same framework of power as did the New Age Global Consciousness Movement who really originated this day of prayer, that the discerning Christian is filled with extreme dread. Is this the event whereby God will send His "spirit of strong delusion" [2 Thess 2:11] upon the participants? Since this is a prayer filled with Antichrist symbolism and the numerics of "666", you cannot allow yourself to fall prey to this delusive "call to prayer".
Truly, the End of the Age is upon us.
Are you spiritually ready? Is your family? Are you adequately protecting your loved ones? This is the reason for this ministry, to enable you to first understand the peril facing you, and then help you develop strategies to warn and protect your loved ones. Once you have been thoroughly trained, you can also use your knowledge as a means to open the door of discussion with an unsaved person. I have been able to use it many times, and have seen people come to Jesus Christ as a result. These perilous times are also a time when we can reach many souls for Jesus Christ, making an eternal difference.
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, but have been very lukewarm in your spiritual walk with Him, you need to immediately ask Him for forgiveness and for renewal. He will instantly forgive you, and fill your heart with the joy of the Holy Spirit. Then, you need to begin a daily walk of prayer and personal Bible Study.
If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as Savior, but have come to realize His reality and the approaching End of the Age, and want to accept His FREE Gift of Eternal Life, you can also do so now, in the privacy of your home. Once you accept Him as Savior, you are spiritually Born Again, and are as assured of Heaven as if you were already there. Then, you can rest assured that the Kingdom of Antichrist will not touch you spiritually.
If you would like to become Born Again, turn to our Salvation Page now.
We hope you have been blessed by this ministry, which seeks to educate and warn people, so that they can see the coming New World Order -- Kingdom of Antichrist -- in their daily news.
Finally, we would love to hear from you.
You can contact us by mail or email.
God bless you.