Title: OIL AND GAS PRICES ARE HEADING UP, UP, UP -- WILL COSTS REACH THE LEVEL OF THE 1972 OIL CRISIS?
Resources to aid your Understanding
Learn how to protect yourself, your loved ones!
Stand by for insights so startling you will never look at the news the same way again.
YOU ARE NOW ON
THE CUTTING EDGE
"SHAKING THE PLUM TREE"
For the past several months, oil and gas prices have skyrocketed, and show no signs of coming back down. After nearly a decade of consumers buying gas-guzzling SUV's, monstrous trucks and gas-hungry passenger cars, gas prices are surging. Many times during this decade, I have confided to friends and associates that, when enough of the American public gets hooked on gas-guzzling vehicles, the cost of gas is going to go into the stratosphere.
They certainly are! How was it that I was so right? I know the economic plan the Illuminati is working for the Industrialized world. Listen:
"... in the interest of future world order, peace and tranquility, it was decided to privately wage a quiet war against the American public with an ultimate objective of permanently shifting the natural and social energy (wealth) of the undisciplined and irresponsible many into the hands of the self-disciplined, responsible, and worthy few. In order to implement this objective, it was necessary to create, secure, and apply new weapons which ... were a class of weapons so subtle and sophisticated in their principle of operation and public appearance as to earn for themselves the name 'silent weapons' ... the objectives of economic research ... is the establishment of an economy which is totally predictable and manipulatable." [William Cooper, "Behold A Pale Horse", p. 39; Emphasis added]
Before we stop to study what we have just learned, let us go a few pages over to gain even more information.
"In this structure, credit is presented as a pure element called 'currency', has the appearance of capital, but is in fact, negative capital ... It is therefore an economic inductance instead of economic capacitance, and if balanced in no other way will be balanced by the negation of population (war, genocide) ... War is, therefore, the balancing of the system, by killing the true creditors (the public, which we have taught to exchange true value for inflated currency) ..." [Ibid., p. 430
"To make a short story of it all, it was discovered that an economy obeyed the same laws as electricity and that all of the mathematical theory and practical and computer know-how developed for the electronic field could be directly applied in the study of economics. This discovery was not openly declared, and its more subtle implications were, and are, kept a closely guarded secret; for example, that in an economic model, human life is measured in dollars, and that the electric spark generated when opening an (electric) switch connected to an active inductor is mathematically analogous to the initiation of a war." [Ibid., p. 45]
Now that we have stated the Illuminati control over the economy, let us examine the most important elements, for once we understand them, we can understand how important war is to the Illuminist, as it literally exercises economic control.
1. We understand that the Illuminati measures human life coldly, in American Dollars, not as priceless souls.
2. To get a current flowing in an electrical circuit, you close the circuit so electricity can flow; in many instances, a spark is generated when the circuit is closed. In terms of an Industrialized economy, a war acts as the act of closing an electrical circuit. In other words, in an economy, a war is needed to close the switch so "electrical current" can begin to flow. A continuous state of war is needed to ensure a continuous flow of goods and services within the economy. Now you know why America has been so consistently at war or the threat of war since World War II.
3. The Illuminati holds a very arrogant view toward all human beings, as evidenced by the wording, above, where they call themselves "self-disciplined, responsible, and worthy few", while measuring the rest of human life in cold dollars. Few people can comprehend that their leaders really do not have their best interests at heart. Even fewer people can allow themselves to believe that their leaders might actually might be plotting to kill them.
Yet, Biblical prophecy states that this will be the case at the End of the Age! When the Illuminati begins to persecute people, and kill them, God's hand of judgment will have begun to fall -- even if the first round of persecutions occurs before the Rapture of the Church.
5. The economic "electronic circuit" can be brought into balance only through "negation of population" through war
6. Since the Vietnam War, our economy has been very "predictable" and "manipulatable ".
Let us now go back to Bill Cooper to get more information which will enable us to understand why oil prices are shooting upward right now.
"An electrical inductor (e.g., a coil of wire) has an electric current as its primary phenomenon and a magnetic field as its secondary phenomenon (inertia). Corresponding to this, an economic inductor has a flow of economic value as its primary phenomenon and a population fields as its secondary phenomenon of inertial. (Thus, the electric current in an electrical system is equivalent to 'economic value' in an economy; the magnetic field in an electrical system is equivalent to "population fields" in our economy). When the flow of economic value (e.g., money) diminishes, the human population field collapses in order to keep the economic value (money) flowing (extreme case - war). This public inertia is a result of consumer buying habits, expected standard of living, and is generally a phenomenon of self-preservation ..."
"Other large alternatives to war as economic inductors or economic flywheels are an open-ended social welfare program, or an enormous (but fruitful) open-ended space program. The problem with stabilizing the economic system is that there is too much demand on account of (1) too much greed and (2) too much population ... They must eventually resort to war to balance the account, because war ultimately is merely the act of destroying the creditor ... (they plan to) take control of the world by the use of economic 'silent weapons' in a form of quiet warfare and reduce the economic inductance of the world to a safe level by a process of benevolent slavery and genocide." [Op., cit., p., 47-49]
In the past decade, we have seen demand for oil and gas skyrocket, created "too much demand", just as the quote, above, laments. Further, our economy has been further propelled forward through easy credit, low interest rates, tremendous speculation, and quiet Federal Reserve control. Personal greed has risen to unparalleled heights, as you can see by just noting how many monstrous, gas-guzzling SUV's and trucks are being driven today. Population has continued to rise in addition to this great greed.
Our economic and political leaders know this type of situation cannot go on indefinitely.
"Those who get hooked on the economic drug must go to the elite for a fix ... the method of introducing large amounts of stabilizing capacitance is by borrowing on the future 'credit' of the world. This is a fourth law of motion -- onset, and consists of performing an action and leaving the system before the reflected reaction returns to the point of action -- a delayed reaction. The means of surviving the reaction is by changing the system before the reaction can return. By this means, politicians become popular in their own time and the public pays for it later ... the measure of such a politician is the delay time ..." [Ibid.]
Now you know the reason America has been deluged in recent years with "easy credit" in the form of credit cards and with historically low Federal Reserve rates. To keep the system going until the planned time for crash meant that our economic leaders had to artificially increase the "capacitance" of the economic system, through the false capacitance called credit, which is really inductance, indebtedness. For a while, they can keep the system purring along, knowing that they must "leave the system before the reflected reaction returns to the point of action", i.e., before the artificially high capacitance pumped into the economy gets too high. How do they "leave the system"? By creating a new economic system!
Along the way, certain actions can reduce capacitance. The cost of maintaining war, for example, draws down some of the excess capacitance in the system. When news reports a few days ago stated that the cost of the Iraq war was $150 billion so far, that means that the excess capacitance of our economy was drawn down by $150 billion. Soldiers lost in combat draw down excess capacitance, for they will be buying goods and services back home no longer. We shall soon return to this macabre subject.
Another way in which to temporarily reduce the excess capacitance in the economy is to "shock the price" of a key commodity -- in this case, oil. Bill Cooper speaks succinctly to this issue, so let us return to his explanation.
"Economic engineers ... carefully select a staple commodity such as beef, coffee, gasoline, or sugar, and then, by causing a sudden change or shock in its price or availability, kicks everybody's budget and buying habits out of shape." [Ibid., P. 51]
If you look backward to the end of World War II, you will realize that a number of "shocks" to commodities has already occurred, notably the 1972-1973 Oil Crisis. That shock greatly changed our economy, our perception of ourselves, and of the perceived value of government control over our lives. After 50 years of "shock testing", the Illuminati knows exactly what kind of changes the consumer is likely to make to cope with the commodity shock. Listen to Cooper once again:
"By shock testing, it is found that there is a direct relationship between the availability of money flowing in an economy and the psychological outlook and response of masses of people dependent upon that availability. For example, there is a measurable quantitative relationship between the price of gasoline and the probability that a person would experience a headache, feel a need to watch a violent movie, smoke a cigarette, or go to a tavern for a mug of beer ... by observing and measuring the economic modes by which the public tries to run from their problems and escape from reality, it is possible to program computers to predict the most probable combination of created events (shocks) which will bring about a complete control and subjugation of the public through a subversion of the public economy (by shaking the plum tree)." [Ibid.; Emphasis added]
In other words, the Illuminati will try to thoroughly "shake" the entire daily livelihood of people in order to achieve "a complete control and subjugation of the public", i.e., collapse the Old World Economic Order so the New World Economic Order can arise. What events are shaking our belief in our entire civilization now?
COMBINATION OF "SHAKING" EVENTS
Since this terrible rise in oil prices is occurring at the same time as other shaking events, let us pause to list some of these other events shaking us to our core.
1. Iraq and Afghanistan -- We have been at war in Afghanistan for three years and in Iraq for over one year. Yet, we have accomplished little, even though we are daily fighting and losing soldiers. These two wars are reducing our excess economic capacitance in several ways: a) Direct cost of this war is now $150 billion; b) Each soldier in Iraq is NOT in the United States, where he would be spending money, buying cars and homes, etc. c) Soldiers who lose their life will never return to spend more money (remember, each human life in the calculations of the Illuminati is measured in dollars).
Further, several factors are now shaking our confidence in our economy, government, and entire way of life. a) After hearing our President proclaim victory on May 1, 2003, only to see our forces bog down in indefinite war, shakes our confidence; b) Seeing soldiers die daily shakes our confidence; c) Seeing suicide bombers gain a foothold in the Iraq conflict brings scenes of Palestinian successes against Israel; d) Hearing reports that this war is shaping up much like the Vietnam War definitely shakes our confidence; e) Learning of the torture and sexual degradation our soldiers have inflicted upon Muslim prisoners shakes many of us badly.
Since our economy is squarely built upon Consumer Confidence, every event which shakes that confidence will undoubtedly cause people to reduce their purchases, thus reducing excess capacitance within our economy. Since the economist working for the government knows how many people will go to a movie, smoke a cigarette, or go to a tavern to escape reality once a commodity is shaken, he certainly knows the numbers of people being adversely affected by all this bad war news. Thus, this war is shrinking excessive capacitance directly by removing dollars and people from the economy and indirectly by shaking people's confidence, which causes them to reduce purchases.
2. War On Terror -- Since the 9/11 attacks, we have been subjected to hundreds of false "terror alerts", most of which were admittedly not based on solid fact. This type of terrible news causes people to change their spending plans downward, thus shrinking excessive capacitance of the economy. In NEWS1888, we studied all news headlines since October 9, 2001, when we started our Daily News Updates. We discovered numerous terror headlines are simply repeated over and over again along the time continuum -- all of them false. Polls have revealed that people are genuinely upset by these headlines; unknown numbers of consumers have changed their purchasing plans because they were unsettled by these bogus terror alarms.
Lately, rumors of wars have been trumpeted loudly and clearly regarding Al Qaeda's capability to attack a city with nuclear weapons.
3. War and Rumors of War between Israel and the Palestinians keeps a great number of people unsettled, since they know that an explosion in the Middle East would quickly spread to a world war.
4. Almost daily uncertainties about nuclear war on the Korean Peninsula have added greatly to our general feeling of unease. When the Council on Foreign Relations recently blamed the entire mess on President Bush's leadership, that unsettled feeling only increased.
5. Daily News is designed to discourage its listeners! Did you know that? In NEWS1154, we reported that daily news is designed to keep you upset, discouraged, and to shake your faith in our system of government and in our economy. We demonstrate how bad daily news is reported, and created if necessary! We also report that this specific facet was called for in the oldest Illuminist planning document in existence, "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion". Regarding keeping people unhappy, listen to the role they envision for the media - the Press - during this transition state to the New World Order. During this transition state, the free governments of the West will still be free, but tottering toward the dictatorial system envisioned. Listen carefully:
"In the hands of the States of today, there is a great force that creates the movement of thought in the people, and that is the Press. The part played by the Press is to keep pointing out the requirements supposed to be indispensable, to give voice to the complaints of the people, and to express and to create discontent." [Protocol No. 2; Emphasis mine]
6. National disaster movies play their role, both in long-term conditioning and in short-term dissatisfaction. Recently, we have seen two natural disaster movies, both of which portray Mother Earth as finally acting through major disaster to bring "balance" to the earth. These movies are: a) "10.5" featuring an earthquake which wipes out Los Angeles and redraws the California shoreline; b) "The Day After Tomorrow", which depicts a global superstorm which wipes out North America and Europe.
7. Oil and gas prices are shooting to levels not seen since the 1972 Oil Crisis. Not only do these high price levels discourage people, but they force people to forestall purchasing other goods and services so they can put fuel in their gas-guzzling vehicles. This shift in purchasing from manufactured goods to a key raw commodity shrinks the excess capacitance of the economy.
As you can see, we are daily subjected to a "shaking of the plum tree", to get us dissatisfied enough with our government and economy that our purchases will shrink, thus lowering excess capacitance. Is there any evidence that this gas crisis is manufactured by the Illuminati? I believe there is.
MANUFACTURED OIL CRISIS
Costs of an oil commodity are based upon several factors:
1. Actual cost to bring the product up from the ground. Given the mature nature of the majority of the fields today, that cost has remained remarkably stable and is in no way a part of this upward spiral trend.
2. Stability in oil production and in shipping lanes. Terrorist attacks against Saudi Arabian oil fields recently have raised fears that shipping might be interrupted. This fear has contributed to prices increasing sharply.
3. Demand is shooting sharply upward because of several factors: a) China and other developing nations are greatly increasing their need for oil crude; b) America's economy is on the rebound, thus increasing demand; c) The political crisis in Venezuela, in which a major oil producing nation is threatened with a "Regime Change", is contributing to the rise in prices. When news broke that Columbian special forces troops had been seized in Venezuela, apparently heading to the capital to effect a coup, oil traders took note and raised prices.
4. Refinery Capacity recently has been curtailed. Prices have been significantly affected by this factor, and it is to this issue we shall speak for the rest of this article. Refineries have been taken off line for a number of reasons, shrinking the global capacity to refine oil. Let us review these news stories.
NEWS BRIEF: "Fire put out at ExxonMobil's Singapore refinery", Forbes.com, March 28, 2004
"SINGAPORE, March 29 (Reuters) - A fire broke out at a crude oil storage
tank in Singapore owned by ExxonMobil Corp on Friday night but was doused within
40 minutes and operations continued as normal ... The fire occurred at 12:30
GMT (8:30 p.m. Singapore time) on March 26 at a crude tank at ExxonMobil's 580,000
barrel-per-day plant, the world's fifth-largest refinery..."
NEWS BRIEF: "Explosion rocks Texas City refinery", By The Associated
Press, March 31, 2004
"TEXAS CITY, TX) An explosion apparently caused by a fire at the BP refinery forced the evacuation of the plant Tuesday night. There were no reports of injuries, said B.C. Clawson, Texas City emergency management coordinator ... Smith said it wasn't immediately clear whether the fire began in a furnace in a gasoline producing unit at the plant. Clawson said the request for people to stay in their homes was lifted at 9 p.m., about two hours after the fire broke out ... Roads leading into the petrochemical complex were closed as a precaution ... The Texas City refinery is the largest of BP's four refineries in the Houston area. It has the capacity to refine 435,000 barrels of crude oil daily."
This capacity sounds very large, as this related article below proves.
NEWS BRIEF: "Explosions at BP refinery in Texas", The New Zealand Herald, April 1, 2004
"Explosions and a large fire rocked BP's refinery and chemical plant complex in Texas City yesterday afternoon ... BP Texas City has a 447,000-barrel-per-day refinery. It is the 12th-largest refinery in the world. Other nearby refineries were being evacuated."
Neither of these stories indicated how long it would take for this refinery to get back into production. However, it is significant that the 12th largest refinery in the world was hit, and hit hard, with an explosion.
NEWS BRIEF: "Asian Refinery Shutdowns to Cut Demand for Crude Oil", Bloomberg Reports, March 31, 2004
"Nippon Oil Corp. and SK Corp. are among 14 Asian oil refiners that plan to shut plants for maintenance in the second quarter, cutting oil demand in a region that accounts for a third of the world's petroleum consumption. The shutdowns will idle a total of at least 2 million barrels a day, or about 10 percent of Asia's total oil-refining capacity, in the quarter ending June 30, a survey of traders and industry officials said. Closures will last as long as six weeks. The outages in Japan and South Korea are about twice as large as the average last year because refiners have delayed maintenance as long as possible to take advantage of refining margins close to six-year highs."
This story is more important than the explosion at the BP refinery in Texas! Maintenance shutdowns have closed 2 million barrels of refined oil per day from the market. When you add in the other "fear factors" mentioned above, costs naturally will dramatically increase.
NEWS BRIEF: "Explosions Rock N.M. Gasoline Refinery", Fox News, April 8, 2004
"ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. Two explosions followed by fire rocked a gasoline refinery Thursday, seriously injuring four people ... Smoke billowed from one side of the Giant Industries refinery (search) about 15 miles east of Gallup in western New Mexico as rescue crews converged on the scene. State police Lt. Jimmy Glascock said the explosion occurred in a part of the refinery that produces high-octane fuel, and that the blast caused a second one inside the same area."
NEWS BRIEF: Evidence Shows Shell to Demolish Profitable Refinery, Drive Up Gas Prices", U.S. Newswire, April 6, 2004, http://releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp?id=114-04062004
"SANTA MONICA, Calif., April 6 /U.S. Newswire/ -- The Foundation for Taxpayer and Consumer Rights today released internal Shell documents showing the oil refiner is set to close and demolish its Bakersfield refinery despite the fact the site had the biggest refinery margins, or profits per gallon, of any Shell refinery in the nation as of yesterday. Shell had claimed it was not economically viable to keep the refinery open and has refused to put it up for sale. Bakersfield supplies 2 percent of the state's gasoline and only 13 refineries feed California's tight gasoline supply (down from 37 in 1983). An April 5th internal Shell document released today by FTCR shows that Bakersfield's refining margin at $23.01 per barrel, or about 55 cents profit per gallon, topped all of Shell's refineries in the nation ... 'Only an oil company that wants to short the market and artificially drive up the price of gasoline would demolish a highly profitable refinery rather than sell it', said Jamie Court, president of FTCR and author of the book Corporateering (Tarcher/Putnam). 'Shell has deceived the public about Bakersfield and must be forced to keep this refinery open or sell it to a competitor. This evidence should also spur a national moratorium on all further domestic refinery closures'."
This last article tells the whole story, does it not? Notice that all these stories about refinery explosions and closures for "maintenance" occurred very close together. While the world is hot with Wars and Rumors of Wars, oil companies have acted, apparently in concert, to dramatically reduce refinery capacity, which quickly leads to higher prices; such action quickly drives down available inventories at the time when Summer driving in the United States (Memorial Day especially) spikes a strong increase in gasoline prices.
Not surprisingly, this reduction in refinery capacity has produced record profits for refineries.
NEWS BRIEF: "Pain at the pumps provides boost for refineries", By Kevin Morrison, FT.com (Financial Times), May 31, 2004
"American motorists may be complaining about high petrol prices as the 'driving season' gets under way, but refiners are enjoying their strongest earnings for 15 years - a scenario some analysts forecast will continue for several years to come. With US petrol wholesale prices rising by more than 50 per cent this year - more than double the increase for crude oil - refineries have seen the margin on each barrel of crude oil they convert rise from about $7 last year to more than $15, a level unseen since the late 1980s. High margins are largely a result of the reduction in US refinery capacity ..."
We could not have said it more clearly or succinctly: "High margins are largely a result of the reduction in US refinery capacity ..."
As we can see, these reductions in refinery capacity seem to be the result
of planned events. The "fear factor" dramatically rises whenever refinery
capacity is reduced. Thus, you can see that prices will be little affected by
an OPEC increase in pumping, for the real culprit is refinery capacity.
Is the Illuminati "shocking" the price of the key commodity, oil, in order to force changes in buying and spending habits, and to further increase the feeling of uneasiness and malaise among consumers? Such a "shaking of the plum tree" will set the stage for the planned collapse of the economy so a global economy can arise out of its ashes. (However, remember that this planned economic collapse will not occur until all other elements of the Plan are also ready to occur. The Illuminati plans to keep Americans feeling prosperous until World War III is beginning).
Truly, prophecy was right, again, as the Lord stated:
"Now this expression, 'Yet once more', indicates the final removal and transformation of all that can be shaken--that is, of that which has been created--in order that what cannot be shaken may remain and continue." [Hebrews 12:27; Parallel Bible, KJV/Amplified Bible Commentary]
Thus, when the Illuminati discovered, at the End of the Age, that they can create and control events when they shake key commodities like a plum tree, they are simply running parallel to Bible Prophecy! Truly, the End of the Age is in its latest stages. Are you spiritually ready? Is your family? Are you adequately protecting your loved ones? This is the reason for this ministry, to enable you to first understand the peril facing you, and then help you develop strategies to warn and protect your loved ones. Once you have been thoroughly trained, you can also use your knowledge as a means to open the door of discussion with an unsaved person. I have been able to use it many times, and have seen people come to Jesus Christ as a result. These perilous times are also a time when we can reach many souls for Jesus Christ, making an eternal difference.
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, but have been very lukewarm in your spiritual walk with Him, you need to immediately ask Him for forgiveness and for renewal. He will instantly forgive you, and fill your heart with the joy of the Holy Spirit. Then, you need to begin a daily walk of prayer and personal Bible Study.
If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as Savior, but have come to realize His reality and the approaching End of the Age, and want to accept His FREE Gift of Eternal Life, you can also do so now, in the privacy of your home. Once you accept Him as Savior, you are spiritually Born Again, and are as assured of Heaven as if you were already there. Then, you can rest assured that the Kingdom of Antichrist will not touch you spiritually.
If you would like to become Born Again, turn to our Salvation Page now.
We hope you have been blessed by this ministry, which seeks to educate and warn people, so that they can see the coming New World Order -- Kingdom of Antichrist -- in their daily news.
Finally, we would love to hear from you.
You can contact us by mail or email.
God bless you.