1. Some practice so offensive that it can scarcely be discussed in public is advocated by a RESPECTED expert in a RESPECTED forum.
2. At first, the public is shocked, then outraged.
3. But, the VERY FACT that such a thing could be publicly debated becomes the SUBJECT of the debate.
4. In the debate, sheer repetition of the shocking subject gradually dulls its effect.
5. People then are no longer shocked.
6. No longer outraged, people begin to
argue for positions to moderate the extreme; or, they accept
the premise, challenging, instead, the means to ACHIEVE
entire American population is being systematically
exposed to this attitudinal change on a daily basis.
Euthanasia is one of the areas in which the formerly deeply held attitudes are constantly being conditioned toward change. Public acceptance of Euthanasia is absolutely critical if America is going to direct the planned New World Order Holocaust. Dr. Jack Kevorkian is the point man in this crusade. His most public "assisted suicides", and his most public conflict with the law, are providing the necessary sheer repetition in the public mind to achieve the desired change. I believe Kevorkian's "trials" are planned shams, designed to "acquitt" him, thus implanting in American's minds that he is innocent, that Euthanasia is not wrong.
The newspaper article printed below shows
this public change in attitude.
Robert Jay Lifton, in his book, "The
Nazi Doctors", stated that the Nazi Holocaust began
with Euthanasia in Germany, years before Hitler came on the scene.
Without Euthanasia to prepare the minds of the German people,
Hitler could never have achieved his Holocaust! (P. 5)